Reasons why LeBron James is greater than Michael Jordan. Do you agree?

Robert Horry won 7. So?

I’m sure he does.

He had the talent to be a transcendent player. Instead of coaching in China.
I was joking! He won it in Asia not in the NBA.

Big Shot Bob? He was transcendent. Helped every team he played for win. What more could you ask for? Is he a HOFer? He should be.

And he was great. He was an NBA All-Star with the Nets in 2001 and with the Suns in 2003, and was voted All-NBA Third Team in 2000 and 2003.

He played for 13 years. Sorry he wasn't better than he was for those 9 years he wasn't an All Star. And THEN he played 8 more years in China when a lot of guys would have just stopped playing basketball. I think he's smart.

I always said if I were Kobe and at the end of my career and the Lakers no longer wanted me, I'd go play for the Wizards or some other shitty team. I'd ride the bench. 3rd string. For $200,000 a year. Rather than go get a real job making $100K. No brainer.

So I think Step Marbury did all he could in the NBA. He was good enough you and I remember him. What more do you want? LOL.

Robert Horry won 7. So?

I’m sure he does.

He had the talent to be a transcendent player. Instead of coaching in China.
My cousin was a good 7 foot white kid in college and if his father wasn't such a dick he would have made the NBA. If the college coach doesn't like you and your father that much, they aren't going to go out on the limb and help you get in the NBA. His dad was a dick. Arrogant when his son wasn't really that good. So ultimately, my cousin went to Greece and played for 15 years. Made a nice life for himself.

Stephon made $2 million a year in China as a player. Who knows how much he makes as a coach. Probably a lot. My cousin made probably around $400,000 a year. My cousin is now back in Toronto probably making $100K.

I would be thrilled to have Steph Marbury's career and bank account. I'm sure so too would my cousin. His wife is a gold digger.

I was joking! He won it in Asia not in the NBA.

Big Shot Bob? He was transcendent. Helped every team he played for win. What more could you ask for? Is he a HOFer? He should be.

And he was great. He was an NBA All-Star with the Nets in 2001 and with the Suns in 2003, and was voted All-NBA Third Team in 2000 and 2003.

He played for 13 years. Sorry he wasn't better than he was for those 9 years he wasn't an All Star. And THEN he played 8 more years in China when a lot of guys would have just stopped playing basketball. I think he's smart.

I always said if I were Kobe and at the end of my career and the Lakers no longer wanted me, I'd go play for the Wizards or some other shitty team. I'd ride the bench. 3rd string. For $200,000 a year. Rather than go get a real job making $100K. No brainer.

So I think Step Marbury did all he could in the NBA. He was good enough you and I remember him. What more do you want? LOL.
The reason I remember him was his nickname--Starbury. And I think he threatened to blackmail Isaiah Thomas once....

Forum List

Back