NBA Playoffs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
go Warriors, Hornets, Clippers, Blazers, Mavs & Jazz!

Steph or Linsanity or Griffin or Meyers Leonard or Gordon Hayward or Westbrook or Chandler Parsons or Dragic or Gerald Green will be the MVP!

• Banned
Gordon Hayward's a superstar who should be an all star. don't ever underestimate the top underdog. The Warriors will fall at the Jazz's feet!

It'll be Warriors/Cavs again. I'll start watching when the conference finals start.
Pistons will upset the raptors or cavs whichever they face. They will lose to the spurs in 7 games and next year they will sweep golden state because we will have Kevin durant and one lucky/amazing draft pick

Cavs, Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals. The Warriors and the Spurs is the Western Conference Finals.

The Cavs over the Raptors, the Spurs over the Warriors.

Spurs over the Cavs.

It wouldn't surprise me to see GS knocked out in round 2 since they need 3's to go in so they can WIN

That's not championship basketball to me

It wouldn't surprise me to see GS knocked out in round 2 since they need 3's to go in so they can WIN

I've been saying that! This isn't a tough/championship repeat type team. The league, if not for the spurs, is very weak. So if the spurs don't have their shit together then the warriors will repeat.

Lebron is great but he's no champion. Not like Jordan. He may win a championship or two before he's done but only if he jumps to a better team. Kobe was a better champion than lebron.

Go Pistons

I've been saying that! This isn't a tough/championship repeat type team. The league, if not for the spurs, is very weak. So if the spurs don't have their shit together then the warriors will repeat.

Lebron is great but he's no champion. Not like Jordan. He may win a championship or two before he's done but only if he jumps to a better team. Kobe was a better champion than lebron.

Go Pistons

Can't believe the Bulls will miss the playoffs and have to see the Pistons get swept by Cleveland

Go Pistons

Can't believe the Bulls will miss the playoffs and have to see the Pistons get swept by Cleveland
We got to start somewhere.

Rose sucks. He's not the man he was before he broke.

What about Miami? Is bosh out? I heard he's sick?

Go Pistons

I 'm hoping Miami plays Boston

Go Pistons

Im just glad we're back to making the playoffs. Give this team some playoff experience. The east is winnable.

Go Pistons

Im just glad we're back to making the playoffs. Give this team some playoff experience. The east is winnable.

Lebron is in the East stop talking stupid

Go Pistons

Lebron is in the East stop talking stupid
He's getting old. He's proven he's beatable. Who knows where he'll be next year. Maybe not even in the east. LA needs a new Kobe.

Go Pistons

The east is winnable for everyone named Toronto, Cleveland.

A seven game series will doom the Pistons.

Forum List

Back