Reasons why LeBron James is greater than Michael Jordan. Do you agree?

Lebron got political and brought out the racist in you. We know.

I argue against lebron too but only because i believe jordan was more of a winner. Hated to lose more than lebron hates to lose. Drove his players in practice like a coach. Demanded more from his teammates. Even got in fights with his teammates over it. Has nothing to do with his politics like it does with you.

Back then you probably called Jordan a thug for gambling.
How can I be racist when I said Michael Jordan was the best player in the NBA. Lol anything else? Slowbo

Are you interviewing them for a job? Then don’t worry how they speak. Don’t talk to them. I grew up in Detroit btw.
Detroit isn’t all ghetto lol I do worry when young kids look up to them. Maybe he should retire

How can I be racist when I said Michael Jordan was the best player in the NBA. Lol anything else? Slowbo
So as long as i Believe the best boxer ever was tyson that means I’m not a racist?

And just because you hang out with Ben Carson doesn’t mean you’re not a racist too. He is too.

So as long as i Believe the best boxer ever was tyson that means I’m not a racist?

And just because you hang out with Ben Carson doesn’t mean you’re not a racist too. He is too.
Ben Carson is racist? Huh lol

I think magic had a bigger iq and played better D. And could also play 1-5

Remember magic won his freshman year then went to the nba and immediately started winning. I’m surprised he doesn’t have more rings but aids probably didn’t help.
Disagree about Magic and his basketball IQ. Magic won his Rookie year because of the team he joined. Namely Kareem. They won 47 games and made it to the Conference semifinals the year before he got there. The Cavs won 17 games in 02-03 the year before LeBron got there and hadnt been to the POs in 6 or so years. A bit of a different situation. In 4 seasons he took that shit roster from winning 17 games to the NBA finals.

James is one of the best to ever play in the NBA. Jordan is THE best to ever play in the NBA.
That's certainly a take held by a huge number of people. It's between those 2 as to who's the best ever, and I think there are arguments to be made for both.

Baltimore, Chicago, Parts of New York City, inner city BOSTON, Oakland, Camden, Oakland.. anything else?
You must be stupid

10 Most Dangerous Cities in America (#1 is the highest cost of crime)
  • Detroit, Michigan.
  • New Orleans, Louisiana.
  • Baltimore, Maryland.
  • Memphis, Tennessee.
  • Cleveland, Ohio.
  • Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
  • Kansas City, Missouri.
  • Shreveport, Louisiana.

James is one of the best to ever play in the NBA. Jordan is THE best to ever play in the NBA.
ESPN in 6 minutes is doing a special on the high school team who beat james for the state championship. He’s just not a winner. He doesn’t inspire his mates like Jordan did.

Physically, lebron was made in a lab. Mentally, Jordan is The goat.

There are quarterbacks more athletic than Brady too. He’s still the goat as far as qBs

ESPN in 6 minutes is doing a special on the high school team who beat james for the state championship. He’s just not a winner. He doesn’t inspire his mates like Jordan did.

Physically, lebron was made in a lab. Mentally, Jordan is The goat.

There are quarterbacks more athletic than Brady too. He’s still the goat as far as qBs
You’re aware that Jordon lost in the conference finals his senior year. Never even made it to the state finals.

Lebron won a State title 3 of the 4 years he was in HS. He only lost 6 times once was due to forfeit.

good grief at least run a quick google search before you post shit.

You must be stupid

10 Most Dangerous Cities in America (#1 is the highest cost of crime)
  • Detroit, Michigan.
  • New Orleans, Louisiana.
  • Baltimore, Maryland.
  • Memphis, Tennessee.
  • Cleveland, Ohio.
  • Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
  • Kansas City, Missouri.
  • Shreveport, Louisiana.
Not even in the top ten

Forum List

Back