Nation's Largest Union Backs Hillary

Yes, they do know who will fight for them and simultaneously fuck over the children.

How so?

That's a pretty ridiculous statement to make, you realize....

Fighting for seniority and protecting crappy teachers happens.

What is so ridiculous ?

I'll tell you: Thinking the NEA does not insert itself into local elections like no one else.

If we ever restrict corporate money in campaigns...that better include that group of sleazeballs.

If the NEA voted Republican - you would be tickled shitless!

I'm not a republican....moron.

I detest the GOP.

Once again we see what a pathetic job the NEA does getting people educated.

Are you a homeskooler?

WASHINGTON -- The National Education Association, the nation’s largest union, endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday.

More: Hillary Clinton Earns Backing Of Nation's Largest Union

Good news! Teachers know who will fight for them!

Think the only chance Clinton has is if female voters vote for a viable female candidate much as blacks did a black candidate with Obama.

It's the typical, unjustified RWNJ hatred of any and all Unions.

Fun to watch.

I am not right wing......dickweed.

I've watched the NEA in action....first hand.

I've seen them show up and push aside good local democrats by throwing money at some moron who has sold their soul to them.........

Only to lose good seats.

They rarely support republicans.

Now...why do you think that is.

Yes, they do know who will fight for them and simultaneously fuck over the children.

How so?

What is so ridiculous ?

I'll tell you: Thinking the NEA does not insert itself into local elections like no one else.

If we ever restrict corporate money in campaigns...that better include that group of sleazeballs.

I detest the GOP.

Are you a homeskooler?

More bigotry on your part.

It's good to see you show your true colors.

How so?

What is so ridiculous ?

I detest the GOP.

Are you a homeskooler?

Why in the world would you think that that statement from Lakhota would be bigoted?

Are you drunk?

WASHINGTON -- The National Education Association, the nation’s largest union, endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday.

Think the only chance Clinton has is if female voters vote for a viable female candidate much as blacks did a black candidate with Obama.

Are white women abandoning Hillary Clinton?

In June, white women were more likely to view Hillary Clinton favorably than unfavorably. By July, only 34 percent of white women saw her in a positive light, while 53 percent had a negative impression of her.

What is so ridiculous ?

I detest the GOP.

Are you a homeskooler?

Why in the world would you think that that statement from Lakhota would be bigoted?

Are you drunk?

And our 2nd example shows up.

Unless you really do know that the term homeskooler is derogatory.

Now, shut up and defend the NEA...jerkwad.

How so?

Why are you playing dumb? We all know....

No. You are wrong.

How does the NEA fuck over children?

I am not in the mood to research it and prove a point...but just look at the indoctrination by youngsters on these sites...it's proof enough.

The teachers Unions know what side their bread is buttered on...

Fun to watch.

I've seen them show up and push aside good local democrats by throwing money at some moron who has sold their soul to them.........

Only to lose good seats.

And I was a member of the NEA for 8 years and know how hard they work on many things - for the benefit of all kids.

So, nice try, but it doesn't play with me.

The NEA supports the Democrats because every four years, stupid Republicans always find a way to demonize teachers, who really don't appreciate it. Republicans are experts at insulting and turning-off pretty much every demographic group, except for older, fatter, pot-bellied White Southern Conservatives who are born-again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

What is so ridiculous ?

I detest the GOP.

Are you a homeskooler?

Are you drunk?

Why do you love Jew haters so much?..Bigoted? that bitch is a flaming nutjob

In June, white women were more likely to view Hillary Clinton favorably than unfavorably. By July, only 34 percent of white women saw her in a positive light, while 53 percent had a negative impression of her.

Wouldn't bet a penny on polls.

Wouldn't bet a penny on polls.

Who would have thought Hilary would have to fight for the women vote?

If Clinton ends up the Democrat nominee, what women do behind the privacy curtain at their voting place, and what they said previously are very different things.

Fun to watch.

Only to lose good seats.

And I was a member of the NEA for 8 years and know how hard they work on many things - for the benefit of all kids.

So, nice try, but it doesn't play with me.

The NEA supports the Democrats because every four years, stupid Republicans always find a way to demonize teachers, who really don't appreciate it. Republicans are experts at insulting and turning-off pretty much every demographic group, except for older, fatter, pot-bellied White Southern Conservatives who are born-again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

When you think that YOUR issue is the ONLY issue then you've shown your colors.

The NEA has meddled in many a local election to the detriment of the local democratic efforts.

I know nothing about demonizing teachers by repubicans.

What I do know is that there are many cases of lesser experienced teachers being forced out of schools in order to preserve the position of a teacher who was clearly substandard.

Thanks to the NEA.

The teachers union is right about one thing, and it isn't teaching children,Hillary is the cheapest politician money can buy.
Just one question I would love to receive an answer to, how is it charter schools are so successful and public schools fail after all the money they receive?

Forum List

Back