Oregon community college guard was ****UNARMED****

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Oregon shooting: Gunman was student in class where he killed 9

So he knew that Umpqua Community College.had only one "guard" who was unarmed and only carry a can on Mace.

So Americans are AGAIN victimized by another GUN FREE ZONE

handbill-gunfreezone2.jpg

Oh sweet Lord no. Everytime we find out another tidbit I have the Twilight Zone theme run thru my head. Holy toledo!

Yep. A doorman rather than a guard. Like almost all "guards" in the United States. That's why I have no fauth in them.

Oh sweet Lord no. Everytime we find out another tidbit I have the Twilight Zone theme run thru my head. Holy toledo!

The gun control fascists will ignore those facts since their objective is to disarm law abiding citizens. The motherfuckers can not believe that their policies which are purportedly wrapped with good intentions have disastrous consequences.

Was unarmed officially. Every security guard I ever knew if working an unarmed post had a weapon available.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, I guess his plan was to spray mace on the perp's face, disable him , disarm him and then the perp's arms would have been available.

That plan didn't work so well

He wasn't unamed , he had mace .

What's the difference . You think psycho boy was afraid of being shot ? Cause he was Ya know .

The statement above is not true. I actually saw a television interview with a vet, who was also a student and on campus at the time of the killing spree attest to that. He was carrying that day, but in a different part of the campus from where the gun nut did his thing.

Umpqua Community College, site of a mass shooting Thursday, bans guns, knives longer than 4 inches and other weapons from campus.

But that policy has one big exemption that renders the pastoral 100-acre campus near Roseburg anything but a gun-free zone: Everyone with a concealed firearms license is allowed to bring guns on campus.

Umpqua Community College not a gun-free zone: Oregon laws prevent that

What's the difference . You think psycho boy was afraid of being shot ? Cause he was Ya know .

Oregon gunman was Army dropout who studied mass shooters

And found out they ll had one thing in common - their victims were in GUN FREE ZONES

Oregon gunman was Army dropout who studied mass shooters

And found out they ll had one thing in common - their victims were in GUN FREE ZONES

The statement above is not true. I actually saw a television interview with a vet, who was also a student and on campus at the time of the killing spree attest to that. He was carrying that day, but in a different part of the campus from where the gun nut did his thing.

Umpqua Community College, site of a mass shooting Thursday, bans guns, knives longer than 4 inches and other weapons from campus.

But that policy has one big exemption that renders the pastoral 100-acre campus near Roseburg anything but a gun-free zone: Everyone with a concealed firearms license is allowed to bring guns on campus.

IF the Umpqua Community College is not a GUN FREE ZONE then it is a well kept secret

Former US Marshal: Oregon Gunman Chose ‘Gun Free Facility’ with Umpqua Community College

Now many Americans choose not to use firearms to defend their lives because of what happened to Jerome Ersland:

"An Oklahoma pharmacist has been sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole for first-degree murder in the shooting death of a teenager who tried to rob the south Oklahoma City pharmacy where he worked."

UMPQUA COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS A ***GUN FREE ZONE****

The apparent pro-Democratic Party front group mistakenly assumed that the community college in question was somehow under the same guidelines as state universities.

The school, Umpqua Community College, was, in fact, a gun-free campus. An archived copy of their student code of conduct shows:

In addition to the written policy of the community college, the university’s president, Rita Cavin, stated in a press conference that the university is a gun-free campus and there are “no plans” to change security policy.

I will never understand why judges and politicians and celebrities ...etc... have armed protection

But schools and colleges and centers of education...etc .. have not.

Doesn't anybody see something wrong here?:dunno:

I will never understand why judges and politicians and celebrities ...etc... have armed protection

But schools and colleges and centers of education...etc .. have not.

Doesn't anybody see something wrong here?:dunno:

From their standpoint their lives are worth defending but ours is not.

Forum List

Back