Nation's Largest Union Backs Hillary

Yes, they do know who will fight for them and simultaneously fuck over the children.

How so?

That's a pretty ridiculous statement to make, you realize....

Fighting for seniority and protecting crappy teachers happens.

What is so ridiculous ?

I'll tell you: Thinking the NEA does not insert itself into local elections like no one else.

If we ever restrict corporate money in campaigns...that better include that group of sleazeballs.

Yes, they do know who will fight for them and simultaneously fuck over the children.

How so?

What is so ridiculous ?

I'll tell you: Thinking the NEA does not insert itself into local elections like no one else.

If we ever restrict corporate money in campaigns...that better include that group of sleazeballs.

Uhuh....

How so?

What is so ridiculous ?

Uhuh....

Thought so.

How so?

What is so ridiculous ?

If the NEA voted Republican - you would be tickled shitless!

How so?

What is so ridiculous ?

If the NEA voted Republican - you would be tickled shitless!

I'm not a republican....moron.

I detest the GOP.

Once again we see what a pathetic job the NEA does getting people educated.

Forum List

Back