This Message Will Get Trump The Nomination

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
That's what I'll be saying when he wins.

You sure do seem certain. You must have a track record of making accurate predictions.
Sort of like yours when you predicted he wouldn't run? Or he was finished after his McCain remark? Or after his run-in with Megyn Kelly? You predict his demise almost on a daily basis, yet he's still here and he's still beating all other candidates. What is it that you're missing (besides a brain)?

I Watched him today in an interview. I'm starting to be impressed. I waited to see if he was going to actually be a viable candidate.

He's hitting home runs with a lot of the people. even the Democrats are worried about him

so lets go KICK some Democrat ass.

SNIP from an earlier post:

I just ran across this. they are WORRIED folks. LETS GO GET EM.
no to Democrats in 2016

snip:
Hickenlooper goes off the leash on Hillary, Trump
posted at 8:41 am on October 2, 2015 by Jazz Shaw
  • 60 SHARES

During a speech at the FRED conference (?) in Denver this week, Colorado Democrat Governor John Hickenlooper took a friendly fire question from one of his supporters. Shouldn’t he consider running for president, given the current state of the field? The Guv blew the actual question off with a laugh but then launched into something of a stream of consciousness on the state of the race and the candidates on both sides which probably says quite a bit about the state of his party.

Essentially unprompted, Hickenlooper started in on Hillary Clinton, making it clear that he was a big supporter but also expressing concerns that the Democrats’ ship may be taking on water. (Denver Post)

Hickenlooper goes off the leash on Hillary, Trump

"This will resonate. Nobody wants 200,000 Syrians running around raping and murdering Americans."

Thankfully this sort of ignorance, hate, and stupidity is relegated mostly to conservatives, and likely only a small minority.

He said something interesting today about these so called, Refugees. if you look at them they are MOSTLY young men. now why aren't they staying to fight for their own country? people better wake the hell up

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
That's what I'll be saying when he wins.

You sure do seem certain. You must have a track record of making accurate predictions.
Sort of like yours when you predicted he wouldn't run? Or he was finished after his McCain remark? Or after his run-in with Megyn Kelly? You predict his demise almost on a daily basis, yet he's still here and he's still beating all other candidates. What is it that you're missing (besides a brain)?

Unlike you....I am able to discuss the times I have made poor predictions. It doesn't cause me such great embarrassment hat I can't admit it. And....also unlike you.....I don't have so god damned many to discuss. You've been wrong so often....that I am actually surprised that you keep trying. I'd have stopped by now if I was THAT bad at it.

It's nice to see that Trump still doesn't understand the powers of the Office of the Presidency.
Says the guy who loves the communist dictator posing as president now.

I "love" Obama?

:lol:

You just agreed that Obama is a communist dictator according to nutters. Watch and see.
Finally you get something right.

You think The Doc agreed with you....don't you?

This will resonate. Nobody wants 200,000 Syrians running around raping and murdering Americans.

Since when do NaziCons give a shit about rape and murder?

screen-shot-2015-07-03-at-9-38-15-am.png

Forum List

Back