name changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
:auiqs.jpg:LOL probably!
I don’t know. My former idiocy is on record even though I don’t think I have a “clock” showing up. Why? Because I stepped right up to acknowledge who I used to be.

If I choose to pick another username someday, it will be better than this one. Maybe something really clever like “YetAgain.”

I am also Mad Jack Flint and Bruce T. Laney and every female worst nightmare sexually… Wait!

Sounds like an inner personality disorder! I'm not even sure why changing your handle is even possible or allowed. Another mystery is that I found another changaroo who has had other names yet doesn't have a clock to look them up with. More to the point: I looked at changing my own name and the software prompted that if I did, I'd be stuck with the new name unable to change it again for exactly one year, yet I know of a member who only joined last year who is definitely already on their THIRD name! So this whole name change business looks to be yet another Pandora's Box!

Sounds like an inner personality disorder! I'm not even sure why changing your handle is even possible or allowed. Another mystery is that I found another changaroo who has had other names yet doesn't have a clock to look them up with. More to the point: I looked at changing my own name and the software prompted that if I did, I'd be stuck with the new name unable to change it again for exactly one year, yet I know of a member who only joined last year who is definitely already on their THIRD name! So this whole name change business looks to be yet another Pandora's Box!
Stop complaining and you know who I am and who Will is but I have no clue who Butchy Boy is…

No one cares, but I did change my name from 'Hidden'. I was hiding then, now I'm not. I found it interesting that you can change your username once a month here if you so desire, cost free. Most places aren't so lenient with name changes.

I never change my name and have always had the same avitar.

To escape the boredom, I just allow random people I meet on the street to post under my name.

Oh, and that guy with the undeniable geriatric savoir faire who keeps hitting on Skye? I had a little talk with him and he promised not to do it any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back