My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russia.

This nitwit, states:

"Deport all illegals....." The equivalent of rounding up every last human fromthe entire state of Pennsylvania or Illinois......

"bring back manufacturing jobs".....Well, fuck...THAT is brilliant...I bet no one else ever thought of that.

"stop fucking with Russia"......Is that Trump's memo to his former campaign manager?.

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

CNN is talking about this like it's a pretty big deal - that Trump lied in his press conference with President Nieto.

The media talks about everything that they can use to make Trump look bad like it is a big deal, regardless of whether it is true or not.

Trump proved he's a choker and a coward. He lied...again...and NaziCons just don't care.
Trump didn't lie. The media lied. Trump said it wasn't discussed, meaning who pays for it was not negotiated. I don't give a flying-fuck if the Mexican President claims he mentioned it.Trump said he didn't discuss it with him.

End of story.

President Nieto said it was discussed.
No he didn't. Liar.
He said he mentioned it to Trump.

CNN is talking about this like it's a pretty big deal - that Trump lied in his press conference with President Nieto.

The media talks about everything that they can use to make Trump look bad like it is a big deal, regardless of whether it is true or not.

Trump proved he's a choker and a coward. He lied...again...and NaziCons just don't care.
Trump didn't lie. The media lied. Trump said it wasn't discussed, meaning who pays for it was not negotiated. I don't give a flying-fuck if the Mexican President claims he mentioned it.Trump said he didn't discuss it with him.

End of story.

No he didn't. Liar.

President Nieto tweeted that he told Trump that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. I've seen the tweet on CNN and MSNBC.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russia.

This nitwit, states:

"Deport all illegals....." The equivalent of rounding up every last human fromthe entire state of Pennsylvania or Illinois......

"bring back manufacturing jobs".....Well, fuck...THAT is brilliant...I bet no one else ever thought of that.

"stop fucking with Russia"......Is that Trump's memo to his former campaign manager?.

1. Yes. That is what the law requires, and they are not welcome. Send them home.

2. Considering the resistance to the idea, it seems pretty much not.

3. THe US is currently treaty bound to fight a war with Russia if they invade Estonia. That is utter madness.

When I referred to legal Mexican born immigrants, I was referring to immigrants born in Mexico and who are now legal citizens.

Again, I don't mean to interfere with your stupidity.......When it comes to issuing remittances, should Western Union employees ask for citizenship papers....(and also wear brown shirts)???

....and if all those illegals get shipped back in box cars to Tijuana, and they couldn't any longer send remittances to Mexico......wouldn't THAT bring down/lower the extortion threat to make Mexico pay for the wall??

Last edited:
When I referred to legal Mexican born immigrants, I was referring to immigrants born in Mexico and who are now legal citizens.

Again, I don't mean to interfere with your stupidity.......When it comes to issuing remittances, should Western Union employees ask for citizenship papers....(and also wear brown shirts)???

....and if all those illegals get shipped back in box cars to Tijuana, and they couldn't any longer send remittances to Mexico,,,,,wouldn't THAT bring down the extortion threat to make Mexico pay for the wall??

1. American citizenship does NOT give one a "Right" to send money to a hostile power. YOur godwin reference shows you to be an ass.

2 if all those illegals are deported, that will in time, somewhat reduce the leverage FROM THAT ONE SPECIFIC threat. And your godwin reference shows you to be an ass.

Here, let me help you with your next little "excuse" in a couple of months.....

"Trump didn't lose the election, democrats cheated..."....LOL

1. American citizenship does NOT give one a "Right" to send money to a hostile power. YOur godwin reference shows you to be an ass.

2 if all those illegals are deported, that will in time, somewhat reduce the leverage FROM THAT ONE SPECIFIC threat. And your godwin reference shows you to be an ass.

Mexico is now a "hostile power"??? (what an UN-hinged :ahole-1: ) LOL

Mexico is now a "hostile power"??? (what an UN-hinged :ahole-1: ) LOL

They are violating our National Sovereignty constantly on a massive scale, and not only refusing to stop, but acting like the injured party now that we are complaining about it.

It is quite reasonable to interpret behavior like that as hostile.

You asshole.

Mexican President Fact Checks Donald Trump To His Face, In Spanish

In a follow-up statement after his joint press conference, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he had in fact told Donald Trump that Mexico would not pay for his proposed border wall.

CrOTkt_WYAAQGM3.jpg

https://thinkprogress.org/mexican-p...o-his-face-in-spanish-94bb3491efa3#.hmvn5doew

Trump is a choker and coward - and a pathological liar.

They are violating our National Sovereignty constantly on a massive scale, and not only refusing to stop, but acting like the injured party now that we are complaining about it.

It is quite reasonable to interpret behavior like that as hostile.

You're "correct"....We should invade and occupy Mexico.....(This asshole keeps digging...LOL)

End of story.

No he didn't. Liar.

President Nieto tweeted that he told Trump that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. I've seen the tweet on CNN and MSNBC.
That isn't the same as a negotiation. The little shrimp may have been rude enough to blurt that stupid shit out, but Trump didn't respond. It's highly unseemly to begin discussing something when he isn't even in a position to negotiate. If you dumb-asses knew anything about Trump you'd know he establishes a hard line before entering negotiations. That way if he budges at all the other side thinks they won something. He always asks for more than he wants. Then he negotiates to a point he can live with. He's playing them, but playing fair. He's not gonna begin talking about it until he's elected. Doing otherwise would be something Obama or Hillary would do, but that is unethical.

Mexican President Fact Checks Donald Trump To His Face, In Spanish

In a follow-up statement after his joint press conference, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he had in fact told Donald Trump that Mexico would not pay for his proposed border wall.

CrOTkt_WYAAQGM3.jpg

https://thinkprogress.org/mexican-p...o-his-face-in-spanish-94bb3491efa3#.hmvn5doew

Trump is a choker and coward - and a pathological liar.

Actually the correct translation should be, "From the very beginning of the conversation with Donald T...... "

Forum List

Back