The Stupidity Of The Border Wall And Our Border Crisis

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Sometimes the leftists have a small point. It seems kind of stupid to me to erect a border wall on our border that actually isn't on our border with Mexico. By the time illegals actually reach the border wall (assuming there actually is one there) they are already on US territory. US territory is actually on BOTH sides of the wall. It isn't a case of one side of the wall is the US and the other side of the wall is Mexico. I don't understand the point of having a border wall that isn't actually on the border (yes, I know there is a river there).

So, we need to rectify this problem in some way by having a border wall actually on the border, even if part of it has to be built in the river. That way, one side of the wall is in Mexico and the other side of the wall is in the US. Or, we need to change laws in some fashion to address this problem so that by the time they get to the Mexican side of the wall, they aren't actually in the US.

But, one of the biggest things we need to do to solve the border crisis is to deter these people from wanting to come here by being tough about it instead of hanging out the welcome sign. I mean people in the US put up beware of dog signs to deter people from coming in their yard and we need to do similar things on the border, you know, like having killer dogs.

Last edited:
Sometimes the leftists have a small point. It seems kind of stupid to me to erect a border wall on our border that actually isn't on our border with Mexico. By the time illegals actually reach the border wall (assuming there actually is one there) they are already on US territory. US territory is actually on BOTH sides of the wall. It isn't a case of one side of the wall is the US and the other side of the wall is Mexico. I don't understand the point of having a border wall that isn't actually on the border (yes, I know there is a river there).

So, we need to rectify this problem in some way by having a border wall actually on the border, even if part of it has to be built in the river. That way, one side of the wall is in Mexico and the other side of the wall is in the US. Or, we need to change laws in some fashion to address this problem so that by the time they get to the Mexican side of the wall, they aren't actually in the US.

But, one of the biggest things we need to do to solve the border crisis is to deter these people from wanting to come here by being tough about it instead of hanging out the welcome sign. I mean people in the US put up beware of dog signs to deter people from coming in their yard and we need to do similar things on the border, you know, like having killer dogs.
The border is where we say it is. If we put up a wall, illegals cant say "i am technically on US soil, so you have to let me in". We will tell them to fuck off.

THAT is how you handle the border.

Killer dogs can be killed by drugged meats.

I prefer the Alien 2 solution in repelling the invaders.

Impossible. They have to be on US soil to build a border wall and they need access to it on both sides to build it. What they can do is take a picture of all those walking up to it like they did all the J6ers, then hunt them down and arrest and deport them.

Not one of the biggest, THE biggest problem to solve. We need leaders sending the clear message that YOU ARE NOT WELCOME unless you process legally. And as for a wall, we should have a 2,000 mile wide wall at our Southern Border called MEXICO. Instead, with the Democrats compliance, we have a 2.000 mile wide expressway to the US.

I'm not so dramatic. But I would like to find out of the Rio Grande could support thriving colonies of genuine Florida Alligators. It might even be good for tourism or reality TV. Normal people don't swim in that river much anyway.

I'm not so dramatic. But I would like to find out of the Rio Grande could support thriving colonies of genuine Florida Alligators. It might even be good for tourism or reality TV. Normal people don't swim in that river much anyway.
But gators can be poisoned also, while robotic guns at certain check points, just need some monthly maintenance and resupply of ammunition, which we could contract out with a US ammunition factory of 30 caliber. Win , win for the border, and win for the economy.

It would be an awesome game show!

Or like American Idol, folks can vote for their favorite to make it across;

Frogger with big teeth

The border is where we say it is. If we put up a wall, illegals cant say "i am technically on US soil, so you have to let me in". We will tell them to fuck off.

THAT is how you handle the border.
But, to play devil's advocate, the wall is NOT on the border so we can't really say that it is. Why don't we just put the wall where it is supposed to be?

Impossible. They have to be on US soil to build a border wall and they need access to it on both sides to build it. What they can do is take a picture of all those walking up to it like they did all the J6ers, then hunt them down and arrest and deport them.
I actually think we are missing out on the whole ballgame. If we to try to do something with these people after they are already here, we are already losing the battle. We need to stop them in the fist place so we don't have to do something with them after the fact.

Killer dogs was more like a metaphor rather than me believing we should actually have killer dogs. But, instead of us hanging out a welcome sign at the border, we should be doing things that would actually be discouraging people from coming here. The media could be a big help but, of course, they are on the leftist's side. They could run story after story of things like all of the people dying trying to cross over, all of the people being injured falling off the wall or being cut by razor wire, pictures of illegals in cages, your families will be separated, etc etc etc. We could also use our military to take out coyotes the same way we take out terrorists in other parts of the world. The word needs to get out that the trip is just not worth it.

I actually think we are missing out on the whole ballgame. If we to try to do something with these people after they are already here, we are already losing the battle. We need to stop them in the fist place so we don't have to do something with them after the fact.
What we need to do is show the world that the US is nice an compassionate. As we round up the illegals, because it would only take an emergency Census to find them all, we give them a DNA test, fingerprint, and photo and then give them 30 days to go back to where they belong. Once that is done, those that do leave, on the way out can then get in the back of the line and come in the US the right way. If they dont go home, then when they are caught, they are sent back on the US dime with the warning that the US will no longer play nice and execute you the next time you come in. Why am i for executing them, why is Ukraine fighting the Russians?

Killer dogs was more like a metaphor rather than me believing we should actually have killer dogs. But, instead of us hanging out a welcome sign at the border, we should be doing things that would actually be discouraging people from coming here. The media could be a big help but, of course, they are on the leftist's side. They could run story after story of things like all of the people dying trying to cross over, all of the people being injured falling off the wall or being cut by razor wire, pictures of illegals in cages, your families will be separated, etc etc etc. We could also use our military to take out coyotes the same way we take out terrorists in other parts of the world. The word needs to get out that the trip is just not worth it.
Dead bodies at the border is a very good deterrent for every invader trying to get into the country....

But gators can be poisoned also, while robotic guns at certain check points, just need some monthly maintenance and resupply of ammunition, which we could contract out with a US ammunition factory of 30 caliber. Win , win for the border, and win for the economy.
So I'm ecologically friendly. Shoot me. Oh, er, uh.., never mind.

That could be inhumane as the dogs might get shot by the traffickers. Answer; Drones .223 cal. Sniper teams, $25.00 for an ear, $75.00 per matching pair of ears. No mines needed which keeps our precious Mule deer & White-tailed deer losses down to zero! Remember our innocent creatures(fawns fawns fawns) safety @ ALL TIMES!

Last edited:
If the border wall is five feet inside of the border, then we are free to place whatever we want in that five feet. Bear traps, punji stakes, water puddles with electricity running through them, quicksand whatever.

Forum List

Back