SPREAD THIS: Media RIGGING The Polls, Hiding New Evidence Proving Trump Is WINNING

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Only fools believe the polls are not rigged. They are almost all run by liberals, aren't they?

SPREAD THIS: Media RIGGING The Polls, Hiding New Evidence Proving Trump Is WINNING

There’s no doubt about it — the liberal media’s polls are rigged from the bottom up. How do we know this?

Simple — social media. Trump’s following on the major social media networks absolutely blow Clinton out of the water.

Allow me to prove it:

Facebook

Trump: 10,174,358 Likes

Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

Trump nearly doubles the amount of Likes than Clinton Now — some people follow Trump who don’t like him, so let’s look at some posts. Here’s the stats for his latest Facebook live stream:

Trump Live Stream Post — 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views

Clinton Live Stream Post — 25 hours ago: 11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

Since Clinton has zero shares, here’s the next best original post I could find from Clinton, albeit it’s not a live stream post:

Clinton post — 30 hours ago: 22,000 Likes, 7241 Shares, 773,000 views

Any way you slice it, Trump is crushing Clinton on Facebook interaction. One quick note regarding Facebook — you’ll find that on almost half of Clinton FB posts, the top comments are from Trump supporters, whereas the the top comments on Trump’s page are hardcore supporters only.

Twitter

Trump: 10.6 million followers

Hillary: 8.1 million followers

Trump has 30% more Twitter followers — and they translate into real votes. A recent study confirmed that 70% of his followers are real supporters, and 90% of those real followers have a voting history.

Hillary’s “twitter army” is likely made up of dead voters and illegals.

LOL Here we go again, unskewed polls. How did they work out for you last time? But they will be good fun for reminding you of your idiocy just like 2012. LOL

Only fools believe the polls are not rigged. They are almost all run by liberals, aren't they?

There’s no doubt about it — the liberal media’s polls are rigged from the bottom up. How do we know this?

Simple — social media. Trump’s following on the major social media networks absolutely blow Clinton out of the water.

Allow me to prove it:

Facebook

Trump nearly doubles the amount of Likes than Clinton Now — some people follow Trump who don’t like him, so let’s look at some posts. Here’s the stats for his latest Facebook live stream:

Trump Live Stream Post — 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views

Since Clinton has zero shares, here’s the next best original post I could find from Clinton, albeit it’s not a live stream post:

Any way you slice it, Trump is crushing Clinton on Facebook interaction. One quick note regarding Facebook — you’ll find that on almost half of Clinton FB posts, the top comments are from Trump supporters, whereas the the top comments on Trump’s page are hardcore supporters only.

Twitter

Trump has 30% more Twitter followers — and they translate into real votes. A recent study confirmed that 70% of his followers are real supporters, and 90% of those real followers have a voting history.

You do know, don't you, that we don't elect a president here by popular vote? In the states Trump has to win Hillary is still beating him which means - she wins no matter how many Facebook and Twitter fans he has.

The states matter, not Facebook and Twitter. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Though I can't speak for the present moment, a lot of Trumpenfurher's early social media support was from paid foreigners copy and pasting boilerplate all over the place.

It was hilarious watching them butcher the English language trying to converse with people, when they didn't have any prepared talking points to slam up.

I glanced at that DNC dog/pony show. They showed Slack-jawed BJ up in the crowd acting out like Gomer Pyle but for real.
goofy mouth open gaga drooling idiot........yes. I saw some when remote past. don't try me.

Then the VP speech. Wow. What a ferrret faced weasel. I am ASShamed to be American.
first words out of this buffoon......contained the words......"LET ME TELL YOU SUMPIN" WTH! USA is doomed.

Allow me to prove it:

Facebook

Twitter

LOL RWNJ Trumpsters......no wonder they love the King of Birthers

What difference does it make what a poll says? Does it suppress voting? If so why are polls released to the public at all?

RWNJ laying the ground work for excuses come November.

In 2000, the election was in chaos. Republicans called the Gore/Lieberman ticket 'Sore/Loserman in a ham handed attempt at wit. But their message was clear. They resented anyone contesting the election.

Do they retain their resentment 16 years later? Will they expect the winner to be declared fair and square?

Why are they spouting 'rigged' election ten weeks out?

In 2000, the election was in chaos. Republicans called the Gore/Lieberman ticket 'Sore/Loserman in a ham handed attempt at wit. But their message was clear. They resented anyone contesting the election.

Do they retain their resentment 16 years later? Will they expect the winner to be declared fair and square?

Because they are going to lose in a big way, and they know it.

How do they know that? Polling suggests otherwise.

Clinton has most of the 270 electoral votes she needs already locked up. Trump would have to turn many of the states he is currently losing in. His odds might be roughly 20% at the moment and that's being generous. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Trump is clearing winning the race to be President of Facebook and Twitter. :lol:

Media says that thunder is not the Mighty Thor making swords in Valhalla. What a bunch of hacks!

Not surprising. The self-professed 'All-in' Media is trying to discourage Trump supporters into not showing up at the polls. During the primaries the GOP was setting new voting records while Democratic party attendance was lower than it was in 2014, when Democrats suffered an historic, record-setting loss. The only way yo counter both trends was / is to engage in this propaganda campaign of mis-information. If true I would not be surprised at all.

The media would never show bias in their reporting, they don't spin or twist the news, they don't lie, so clearly these polls are as clean as a fresh winter snow...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that's some funny shit right there.

LOL Here we go again, unskewed polls. How did they work out for you last time? But they will be good fun for reminding you of your idiocy just like 2012. LOL
hitlery polls

th

ahhh........That poster may be on to something. Mark Levin "the great one" painted a very grim picture yesterday. I became disillusioned.

18 states fixed for Dems..........according to him. no hope there. 6 elections in a row........for Dem. no hope. They dumped immigrants, illegals to vote Dem.

That means this Rotten Beast only needs 28 more Electoral Votes from other states. Trump has no room for any error. Seems hopeless.

Oh well, Trump gave it a very good effort. He has worked very hard for over a year.

Beast can do nothing and still win. Freebies..............for all! yahoo!

Forum List

Back