My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

because that wall has nothing to do with Mexico. Its really a benefit to Mexico, they stop losing their hardest most productive law abiding citizens while at the same time stemming the flow of millions of U.S citizens sneaking across to find a better life.

Who's going to pay for the WALL? Trump never even mentioned it in this meeting with President Nieto.

because that wall has nothing to do with Mexico. Its really a benefit to Mexico, they stop losing their hardest most productive law abiding citizens while at the same time stemming the flow of millions of U.S citizens sneaking across to find a better life.

Who's going to pay for the WALL? Trump never even mentioned it in this meeting with President Nieto.
why is it so hard for the liberals to understand, when the illegals are gone and the money is no longer being sent back to tacoville, that alone would pay for the wall. and yes, it would be out of money that mexico has become dependent upon.

I don't know any that did, around here that is almost always the ones most likely to vote democrat that drop out, or just never show up in the first place.
a link to statistics proving your point would be good, short of that you are lying without clue about the actual numbers.
You must be going to Bah-Bull school.

I don't know any that did, around here that is almost always the ones most likely to vote democrat that drop out, or just never show up in the first place.
a link to statistics proving your point would be good, short of that you are lying without clue about the actual numbers.
You must be going to Bah-Bull school.
very nice reply, certainly brings strength to your statement that conservatives are the ones dropping out.
Now, I showed a chart by race that disproves you, can you show me a chart that clearly states that its the conservatives dropping out?
We will all wait for you to find it.

Trump the wimp with such tiny hands pussied out. And every time they say they won't pay for the wall, it just goes higher. And Trump was too pussy to even bring it up.
No guts.

200.gif

Trump the wimp with such tiny hands pussied out. And every time they say they won't pay for the wall, it just goes higher. And Trump was too pussy to even bring it up.
No guts.

200.gif
Very informative, is this true or is it a fable like your conservatives dropping out story.
Please show the statistics so I can stop asking.

Trump was to CHICKENSHIT to bring up Mexico paying for the wall! :LOL:
Trump is all BARK & Mexico made him yipe like a chihuahua!!!!!! :LOL:

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

Maybe in the translation, Trump understood that Mexico was not going to pay for the Ball or Hall or Mall.

CNN is talking about this like it's a pretty big deal - that Trump lied in his press conference with President Nieto.

CNN is talking about this like it's a pretty big deal - that Trump lied in his press conference with President Nieto.
CNN is on the bag for Billary. They have attacked a Trump all day everyday for months. "Real Americans " whom live outside NYC, Chicago, or L.A. Are wise to liberal media bias.

CNN is on the bag for Billary. They have attacked a Trump all day everyday for months. "Real Americans " whom live outside NYC, Chicago, or L.A. Are wise to liberal media bias.

Duh, CNN is saying Reuters is reporting this story.

1, Not all remittances are sent by illegals. THere are million and millions of LEGAL Mexican immigrants in this nation that are not going to be sent back and many of them are the ones sending money. So, that flow of money will not be reduced.

Well, then, TWO problems arise....

One......Will western union, post offices, etc. be asked to check a "residency card" from whoever wants to send money to Mexico?

Two, will Trump enact a SPECIAL law banning legal citizens from sending remittances?

I'm not sure how the tax would be levied.

Isn't it cool how new information didn't change your opinion or position at all?

Because your real complain was never your stated complaint. You didn't care about any difficulties in making Mexico pay.

You just want to take smack about Trump and you're not concerned about whether it is accurate or not.

THat's how you forgot that there are millions of Mexican born legal immigrants in this country. Because you didn't really give it any thought.

Forum List

Back