My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

And they are all scared shirtless because they are starting to see that black people are not as stupid as the democrats thought

Here, moron...cry over this for a while.....LOL (and since you're too dumb to realize it, let's inform you half brain that without those 2 contested states, Trump is your loser candidate)

Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Isn't Pennsylvania where they had a precinct that 110% of the eligible voters pulled the handle for Obama?

And they are all scared shirtless because they are starting to see that black people are not as stupid as the democrats thought

Here, moron...cry over this for a while.....LOL (and since you're too dumb to realize it, let's inform you half brain that without those 2 contested states, Trump is your loser candidate)

That's rich. A Jerry's kid calling someone moron. You are beat to death with facts and still all you can do is post from your Klan media. I give two shits what states Trump does or does not have. I'm about as far away from being a Trump supporter as one can be, yet here you retards are not bringing any facts other then those you can pull off a two second Google serch. I'll be frank with you schmendrik, be it Drumphf or Don Hillary who gets in history will not be kind to them. Trump and Hillary are both turds from the same toilet. You are just to stupid and lazy to realize it.

Isn't Pennsylvania where they had a precinct that 110% of the eligible voters pulled the handle for Obama?

Yup. And in general, the media, Fox included have no clue how this will go. Like I said, I don't like either of them. Both hung out together to much and trump pals around with to many Republicans who are considered to be "elite", and Hillary is just flat out a criminal who lime Obama ain't running for the American people, but instead, are more interested in legacy building.

Well, our "beloved" Donald has conjured up a somewhat extortionist scheme to have Mexico pay for the building of the "beautiful" border wall.

The scheme involves the stopping of the $25 B that Mexicans in the US send back to their home country as money transference better known as "remittances"....

Trump vows that the ban on these remittances would be lifted if Mexico pays up front $10 B to build the wall.

Sounds good, doesn't it????

But, a couple of snags emerge in Trump-land rationale....

The first snag is actually minor and it involves Mexico paying for a wall that would keep out not only Mexicans from the US, but the millions of Central and South Americans who also cross the border...Maybe a per capita fee will be worked out by Trump's accountants.....

BUT, the second snag is a bit more thorny.......

Trump has also NOT relented on his "promise" to deport 11 million (or so) illegals (without really stating where these illegals would be deported to since not all are Mexicans.)

NOW, if you were the Mexican government......and you expected that high Mexican percentage of the 11 million illegals to be shipped back, the "threat" of the remittances becomes moot, doesn't it?
If all those illegal Mexicans are shipped back across the border, there are no remittances to also be shipped back to Mexico....

Soooooooo, unless we think of Mexicans as complete idiots, WHY should they pay for the Wall???????

28h3gco.jpg

Politifact is a Soros funded propaganda organ.

No, it's owned by the organization started by Walter Annenberg, one of Reagan's best frends.
Walter Annenberg is a commie. His name on half the leftwing programs broadcast on PBS.

:gay::cuckoo: You were BUSTED for LYING AGAIN. Soros had nothing to do with the FACT Trump is the Biggest Liar just like you are!!!

David Koch, Exxon, BNSF Railway, Lincoln Financial Group, Howard Hughes Institute, Rockefeller Foundation & many other Right Wing Extremest also programs broadcast on PBS.

Not only is that the case, but it feeds into my fervent hope that the election was stolen.
To this day, I can't believe that 65 million of my brothers and sisters were dumb enough to vote for the unmitigated failure and fraud in the White House.

No, it's owned by the organization started by Walter Annenberg, one of Reagan's best frends.
Walter Annenberg is a commie. His name on half the leftwing programs broadcast on PBS.

:gay::cuckoo: You were BUSTED for LYING AGAIN. Soros had nothing to do with the FACT Trump is the Biggest Liar just like you are!!!

David Koch, Exxon, BNSF Railway, Lincoln Financial Group, Howard Hughes Institute, Rockefeller Foundation & many other Right Wing Extremest also programs broadcast on PBS.
Awww.....your democrat Nazi Soros love is disgusting.....

You never answered the example, did you dummy?

So your answer to the example is, yes, you would welcome the illegal entry into your home?

Yes or no, it ain't that tough

Once again, nitwit......NO PERSON should be labeled "illegal"...but more importantly, NO one is invading my home........there's a whole bunch of dark skinned people looking for work and a better life, which scares the LIVING SHIT out of old, white, xenophobic and racist conservatives.

Clear???

"....but more importantly, NO one is invading my home.."

Of course, you are just as wrong about this as you are about everything else you were fed in government school.

Here are the facts: illegals are robbing the public fisc (better look that up).

The claim is that the economy needs these illegals.
"...undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation."
Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

But the facts aren't their friend...

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the
"Remittances totaled more than oil income
Money sent from abroad came to $24.8 billion last year, up 4.75%
Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.
There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of México.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.

Oil revenues last year totaled $23.4 billion."
Remittances totaled more than Mexico's oil income

This is not foreign aid, and was not voted on by the US Congress.
So....they are invading you house, and sending what American's earned to a foreign nation.

You'd have to be an imbecile to be fine with that.
Raise your paw.

Rockefeller Foundation is leftwing, douche bag. Big corporations are neither right or left. They are often crony capitalists, however. The Koch brothers fund NOVA, and that's about it.

Not only is that the case, but it feeds into my fervent hope that the election was stolen.
To this day, I can't believe that 65 million of my brothers and sisters were dumb enough to vote for the unmitigated failure and fraud in the White House.

Sadly they were. My Boss voted for Obama. He was excited to be in on voting for the first black president. Oddly, it was Obama supporters who put him off Obama much like trump supporters put people off trump. He is a diehard trump guy now. He will tell ya if asked, that black people, especially poor ones are kept poor by democrats in power and on welfare as a reliable voting base.

He is a diehard trump guy now. He will tell ya if asked, that black people, especially poor ones are kept poor by democrats in power and on welfare as a reliable voting base.

Ask your imbecile boss, just how WELL blacks are doing in ruby red run states like Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana???

He is a diehard trump guy now. He will tell ya if asked, that black people, especially poor ones are kept poor by democrats in power and on welfare as a reliable voting base.

Ask your imbecile boss, just how WELL blacks are doing in ruby red run states like Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana???

How about in the United States, run by Democrats?

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama"
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

Sadly they were. My Boss voted for Obama. He was excited to be in on voting for the first black president. Oddly, it was Obama supporters who put him off Obama much like trump supporters put people off trump. He is a diehard trump guy now. He will tell ya if asked, that black people, especially poor ones are kept poor by democrats in power and on welfare as a reliable voting base.

Fact: Clinton & Obama Decreased the Black / White Employment Gap. Republicans Increased It.
fredgraph.png

The Democrat Party has always dealt from the bottom of the deck to black folks...
...the only thing they have done for blacks is get one particular word banned from common parlance.

That's it.

"WASHINGTON — Sean “Diddy” Combs said Sunday that black voters won’t get fooled again — insisting that Hillary Clinton has to prove herself before she gets the African-American vote since “[blacks] got a little bit shortchanged” by President Obama.

“My number one thing, though, to be honest, is black people,” the rapper turned mogul told the Rev. Al Sharpton on his MSNBC show Sunday. “I feel like we put President Obama in the White House. When I look back, I just wanted more done for my people because that’s the name of the game.

“This is politics. You put somebody in office you get in return the things that you care about for your communities. I think we got a little bit shortchanged."
http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/diddy-black-people-got-shortchanged-by-obama/

The Democrat Party has always dealt from the bottom of the deck to black folks...
...the only thing they have done for blacks is get one particular word banned from common parlance.

That's it.

"WASHINGTON — Sean “Diddy” Combs said Sunday that black voters won’t get fooled again — insisting that Hillary Clinton has to prove herself before she gets the African-American vote since “[blacks] got a little bit shortchanged” by President Obama.

“My number one thing, though, to be honest, is black people,” the rapper turned mogul told the Rev. Al Sharpton on his MSNBC show Sunday. “I feel like we put President Obama in the White House. When I look back, I just wanted more done for my people because that’s the name of the game.

“This is politics. You put somebody in office you get in return the things that you care about for your communities. I think we got a little bit shortchanged."
http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/diddy-black-people-got-shortchanged-by-obama/

Combs lives in a 40 million dollar mansion in west Los Angeles in a 'community' that borders Beverly Hills.

Now you tell us, skankerella, how did Obama 'shortchange' his community?

Forum List

Back