Oh nosey, the half black marxist attacks hillary.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

"We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally. . . If it was any other person, they'd be in prison."
AUGUST30, 2016 By Bre Payton

Now let us see how the stupid morons on the left defend their marxist hero now.

I still say he is a spoiled brainwashed half N word loser. Even though he is right about that particular issue.

You?

"We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally. . . If it was any other person, they'd be in prison."

I still say he is a spoiled brainwashed half N word loser. Even though he is right about that particular issue.

You?
owl, sorry, but you need to put this dumbfuck up for adoption..

You?
another racist asshole chimes in.

You?
at least put this fucker on a leash

You?
at least put this fucker on a leash
Some cheese with your whine?

You?
This is FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Let's see how the Libs - who were defending him and attacking anyone who criticized him for what he said about the country / national anthem - say anything negative about him now. They won't be able to without exposing their already massive hypocritical side.

:p

CK SAYS: “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. If it was any other person, they’d be in prison,”

"So what is this country really standing for?”

Oh, NO, CK, the question would be, since Hillary is the DNC candidate, "WHAT DOES THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND HILLARY CLINTON REALLY STAND FOR?!"

Last edited:

You?

"half black" "n*gger"

Yes you are still a racist piece of shit.

I may not agree with Colin- but not because of his race- for a piece of shit like you- its only about race.

You?
This is FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Let's see how the Libs who were defending him and attacking anyone who criticized him for what he said about the country / national anthem say anything negative about him now. They won't be able to without exposing their already massive hypocritical side.

CK SAYS: “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said.

They will ignore it and obfuscate. Then they will stick with the old black victims bullshit.

A lot like how they quickly got away from the cops being killed by dirty N words around the country.

They will ignore and obfuscate. They do it with everything else.

You?

"half black" "n*gger"

I may not agree with Colin- but not because of his race- for a piece of shit like you- its only about race.
Well, call a spade a spade. The half commie monkey.

Sure hope I cleared that up for you. Ever notice how they all smell too?

You?

He's toast now. The liberals will throw his sorry ass under the bus in a heartbeat now. They would sell their children and murder their parents were Hillary or Obama to ask them to.

You?

He's toast now. The liberals will throw his sorry ass under the bus in a heartbeat now. They would sell their children and murder their parents were Hillary or Obama to ask them to.
They will pretend it never happened . His handlers will tell him to quiet down with Hillary bashing.

A lot like how that black fag from Mizzou claimed he was never mistreated by racists. The very next say that blackfag football player claimed he was. You know, after he was talked to by left blm scum sucking banana eating animals.

How many blacks are able to answer a subpoena with, "Oh I just used Bleach Bit on the files I thought you shouldn't have"

I cant wait until this thread gets to be a few more pages so they can call this post racist and pretend they didnt see the OP. Good times!

You?
You succeeded.

You?
This is FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Let's see how the Libs who were defending him and attacking anyone who criticized him for what he said about the country / national anthem say anything negative about him now. They won't be able to without exposing their already massive hypocritical side.

CK SAYS: “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate,” he said.

They will ignore it and obfuscate. Then they will stick with the old black victims bullshit.

A lot like how they quickly got away from the cops being killed by dirty N words around the country.

They will ignore and obfuscate. They do it with everything else.

The left are brain washed drones its not their fault.

You?

"half black" "n*gger"

Lots of blacks have called him that....Blacks categorize themselves....and God forbid if you vote republican.....death threats just like 100 years ago....

Forum List

Back