My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

Seems you're the pathological liar. He also didn't say Trump responded. My guess is Trump said that wasn't on the table for now. Later possibly. The truth is, Mexico won't have much say in it when it happens. They can always raise Hell afterwards. But I think it was rude for President Nego to mention it anyway

Give it up.....Both Trump and Pena Nieto will be gone fairly soon....

lolol, Trump just said from Mexico of their meeting...

...we didn't discuss who would pay for the wall...

Yeah, no shit!

So?

So he lied. The Mexican president says he told Trump right off that Mexico would not pay for the wall.

Pathological liar Donald Trump lied again.
Seems you're the pathological liar. He also didn't say Trump responded. My guess is Trump said that wasn't on the table for now. Later possibly. The truth is, Mexico won't have much say in it when it happens. They can always raise Hell afterwards. But I think it was rude for President Nego to mention it anyway.

Trump said the subject never came up, so go fuck yourself in whatever perverse manner self-fucking is popular in your country.

War is your strawman you dishonest piece of shit.

Well, hell, moron...You state we have a HOSTILE country bordering 2400 miles of our country and you do NOT want to go to war??? What kind of a pussy are you? LOL

Your pretense that illegals are limited to migrant farm work is incredible dishonest and has been repeatedly debunked.

You are a liar.

true.....my apologies, I DID forget to mention lawn care, patching roofs and washing dishes at cheap restaurants.....LOL

YOur dismissal of such jobs and the difference a labor scarce environment can make for the workers shows you to be out of touch with the Working Class.

People live on jobs like that, and raise families.

They do it now, and we can make it easier for them.

Trump's 'brilliant' team will have turnstiles placed all along the border and charge a quarter to get through.

Or he will build the Wall, deport the illegals, and we will see the Law of SUpply and Demand increase wages for the US Working and Middle Classes.

Come on man you aren't still holding out on any of this, he's already thrown both these ideas away and is just spending some time trying to let his followers down easy. There will be no wall, Mexico won't pay for anything, and no one will be deported. He's already walking back all of this.

You are grossly and dishonestly exaggerating minor hints of softening on the policy.

If he deports 10 million instead of 11 million the effects should still fit the above scenario.

DO you deny that the Law of Supply and Demand applies to labor?

He isn't going to deport 1 million. And as noted by Nieto the net immigration into the US from Mexico is and has been negative the last few years which means more are leaving than coming in. Obama has noted this many times but cons ignore the facts.

Who exactly will do all the jobs southern-border immigrants, legal and illegal, are now doing. 75% of agricultural workers are from Mexico and 50% + of those are illegal. If they all are deported expect prices of fruits and vegetables to go up by 300% or more. Farmers won't be able to hire enough Americans, who don't want to do those jobs.

The National Agricultural Workers Survey, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

Trump slathers on pablum and steaming turds of nothing he knows his followers want to hear but that will never happen.

War is your strawman you dishonest piece of shit.

Well, hell, moron...You state we have a HOSTILE country bordering 2400 miles of our country and you do NOT want to go to war??? What kind of a pussy are you? LOL

War is still just your strawman you dishonest piece of shit.

Why are you so afraid to discuss the issues honestly and seriously?

At some level you must realize that your position can't be defended honestly.

YOur dismissal of such jobs and the difference a labor scarce environment can make for the workers shows you to be out of touch with the Working Class.

Well CorNell......even a cat gets tired of swatting around a dead mouse......Tell you what......."Assume" that you won the argument.....have a couple of more drinks.......kick your dog for good measure...I've had quite enough of your imbecility.

Trump's 'brilliant' team will have turnstiles placed all along the border and charge a quarter to get through.

Or he will build the Wall, deport the illegals, and we will see the Law of SUpply and Demand increase wages for the US Working and Middle Classes.

Come on man you aren't still holding out on any of this, he's already thrown both these ideas away and is just spending some time trying to let his followers down easy. There will be no wall, Mexico won't pay for anything, and no one will be deported. He's already walking back all of this.

You are grossly and dishonestly exaggerating minor hints of softening on the policy.

If he deports 10 million instead of 11 million the effects should still fit the above scenario.

DO you deny that the Law of Supply and Demand applies to labor?

He isn't going to deport 1 million. And as noted by Nieto the net immigration into the US from Mexico is and has been negative the last few years which means more are leaving than coming in. Obama has noted this many times but cons ignore the facts.

Who exactly will do all the jobs southern-border immigrants, legal and illegal, are now doing.

The National Agricultural Workers Survey, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

Trump slathers on pablum and steaming turds of nothing he knows his followers want to hear but that will never happen.

I don't care that the inflow is down. I want the 11 million here to go home.

The jobs the illegals are doing? Most will be done by Americans. Americans getting more jobs, at higher wages, as demand increase price.

Save your pretense that illegals are limited to migrant agricultural work for someone dumb enough to believe it.

lolol, Trump just said from Mexico of their meeting...

...we didn't discuss who would pay for the wall...

Yeah, no shit!

So?

So he lied. The Mexican president says he told Trump right off that Mexico would not pay for the wall.

Pathological liar Donald Trump lied again.
Seems you're the pathological liar. He also didn't say Trump responded. My guess is Trump said that wasn't on the table for now. Later possibly. The truth is, Mexico won't have much say in it when it happens. They can always raise Hell afterwards. But I think it was rude for President Nego to mention it anyway.

Trump said the subject never came up, so go fuck yourself in whatever perverse manner self-fucking is popular in your country.
No....he did not you lying fuck. :bang3:He said it wasn't discussed. He never said the subject never came up.

God Damn you fucking assholes are so damned full of shit. :smoke:

Well CorNell......even a cat gets tired of swatting around a dead mouse......Tell you what......."Assume" that you won the argument.....have a couple of more drinks.......kick your dog for good measure...I've had quite enough of your imbecility.

Pointing out that working class people live on and support families on the jobs you are happy to let illegals have is imbecilic?

NO, it is not.

What it is, is one of the several massive holes in the LEft's argument against Trump's proposed policies.

It is not surprising that you are getting "tired" of this discussion.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and enjoy as the Law of Supply and Demand increases jobs, wages and working conditions for America's Working and Middle Class.

Somebody please explain to me why if Trump has no chance of being president that that Taco bending little twerp felt it was so important to invite Trump to Mexico so he could tell him he's not paying for the wall?

Somebody please explain to me why if Trump has no chance of being president that that Taco bending little twerp felt it was so important to invite Trump to Mexico so he could tell him he's not paying for the wall?

That was a mistake on the President of Mexico's part.

He is supporting the idea that Trump could win, undermining the bandwagon propaganda effect the Left is going for.

IMO, he is terrified of Trump's immigration policies and is making mistakes in trying to get out ahead of the potential crisis.

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Trump is a professional liar.

And I bet you said at one time that Trump would never win the nomination too.

Massive violations of our National Sovereignty fits the definition of hostile.

YOur ridicule of me for calling them hostile was you revealing yourself to be ignorant or delusional. Or traitorous.

You're getting more and more and moronic....Tell you what, start a thread openly stating that we should start a war with mexico....invade it, occupy it and see if your fellow morons cheer you on....

Stop drinking and /or go to bed.
Actually he's making a hell of a lot more sense than you are.

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Trump is a professional liar.
Trump said they would discuss who would pay for the wall later....

Trump is the consummate statesman.....unlike that filthy piece of shit Obama and his one time extortionist hitlery......

speaking of choking,
has anyone heard from queen whore hillary lately or has she finally succumbed to her illness.
I need to know if its time to head down and start buying celebration rounds at the local bar.

Hillary has been burning up the campaign trail while Trump is to lazy to show up for his doctor exam.

speaking of choking,
has anyone heard from queen whore hillary lately or has she finally succumbed to her illness.
I need to know if its time to head down and start buying celebration rounds at the local bar.

Hillary has been burning up the campaign trail while Trump is to lazy to show up for his doctor exam.
Hitlery sleeping 18 hours a day is hard work...:lol:

Well, our "beloved" Donald has conjured up a somewhat extortionist scheme to have Mexico pay for the building of the "beautiful" border wall.

The scheme involves the stopping of the $25 B that Mexicans in the US send back to their home country as money transference better known as "remittances"....

Trump vows that the ban on these remittances would be lifted if Mexico pays up front $10 B to build the wall.

Sounds good, doesn't it????

But, a couple of snags emerge in Trump-land rationale....

The first snag is actually minor and it involves Mexico paying for a wall that would keep out not only Mexicans from the US, but the millions of Central and South Americans who also cross the border...Maybe a per capita fee will be worked out by Trump's accountants.....

BUT, the second snag is a bit more thorny.......

Trump has also NOT relented on his "promise" to deport 11 million (or so) illegals (without really stating where these illegals would be deported to since not all are Mexicans.)

NOW, if you were the Mexican government......and you expected that high Mexican percentage of the 11 million illegals to be shipped back, the "threat" of the remittances becomes moot, doesn't it?
If all those illegal Mexicans are shipped back across the border, there are no remittances to also be shipped back to Mexico....

Soooooooo, unless we think of Mexicans as complete idiots, WHY should they pay for the Wall???????
Sounds like Mexico's problem to me. Step up Jose...do your share....we are sick of solving your problems.

Forum List

Back