My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

The bottom line actually is, if someone illegally enters your home, instead of giving then food, shelter, health insurance and education, you kick them out.

Moron.......This nation was FOUNDED on "someones illegally entering someone else's home".....

Your reply was based on a totally misunderstanding of the cultures involved.

The Indians had no concept of private ownership, and the idea wasn't valuable to them until European settlers brought the idea of capitalism.

1. And because they had no concept of private property, Indians regularly killed the animals that they hunted to the point of extinction.

American Indians were almost certainly responsible for the extinction of many large mammal species:
Until ten thousand years ago an incredible bestiary of mammals roamed North America. These were the so-called mega-fauna, an exotic menagerie that included the woolly mammoth, saber-toothed tiger, giant sloth, giant beaver, camel, horse, two-toed horse,and dire wolf. These were the dominant fauna on this continent for tens of millions of years. Then suddenly and mysteriously they disappeared.
Alton Chase, "Playing God In Yellowstone," p. 100

2. Where did change come from?

"In the cases where native peoples did practice sustainable use of resources it was because they had developed the institution of private property, and the market, often as a result of contact with white settlers."
"Wild in Woods: The Myth of the Noble Eco-Savage," Robert Whelan, p. 37

3."Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence.... Locke argued in his Two Treatises of Government that political society existed for the sake of protecting "property", which he defined as a person's "life, liberty, and estate".

You should be more careful when tossing around the term 'moron'....especially if you learned your history in government school.

You should be more careful when tossing around the term 'moron'....especially if you learned your history in government school.

Then you'll pardon me for calling you an imbecile, I hope......Your cut-n-paste "history" of Native American ownership is based on something you got from the John Wayne museum....and it's total bullshit.

This country WAS FOUNDED on a bunch of white folks and their "manifest destiny" regardless of who they trampled on..

[

1. And because they had no concept of private property, Indians regularly killed the animals that they hunted to the point of extinction.

American Indians were almost certainly responsible for the extinction of many large mammal species:
Until ten thousand years ago an incredible bestiary of mammals roamed North America. These were the so-called mega-fauna, an exotic menagerie that included the woolly mammoth, saber-toothed tiger, giant sloth, giant beaver, camel, horse, two-toed horse,and dire wolf. These were the dominant fauna on this continent for tens of millions of years. Then suddenly and mysteriously they disappeared.
Alton Chase, "Playing God In Yellowstone," p. 100

lol, the OP, who thinks the Earth 6000 years old, is now an expert on mammalian extinctions that occurred 12,000 years ago.

so, if someone entered your home you would give the shelter, health insurance education and food?
Is this what you are saying? If so, can I have your address? I can be just like an illegal. I will take all your stuff, demand more, rape your family members, including pets and goldfish the whole time telling you that you are a racist piece of shit.

Well, Merryland, yuou can repeat whatever you learned form Trump about immigrants all being rapists and just coming here to "steal your stuff"......Besides, your wanting to "rape my pets" says quite a bit about both your proclivities and mental state.....

so, if someone entered your home you would give the shelter, health insurance education and food?
Is this what you are saying? If so, can I have your address? I can be just like an illegal. I will take all your stuff, demand more, rape your family members, including pets and goldfish the whole time telling you that you are a racist piece of shit.

Well, Merryland, yuou can repeat whatever you learned form Trump about immigrants all being rapists and just coming here to "steal your stuff"......Besides, your wanting to "rape my pets" says quite a bit about both your proclivities and mental state.....
who said I wanted to.
Tells me a good deal about your comprehension, or as the case may be, the lack thereof

Then you'll pardon me for calling you an imbecile, I hope......Your cut-n-paste "history" of Native American ownership is based on something you got from the John Wayne museum....and it's total bullshit.

This country WAS FOUNDED on a bunch of white folks and their "manifest destiny" regardless of who they trampled on..

What you mean is that I am educated, you, indoctrinated.

Notice that I documented my statements with links/sources.

The point is simple...almost as simple as you are: the Indians in this nation were stone age people.
As you've incorporated a view that uses Disney films as documentation, you're about as likely to learn as mayflies are to see Christmas.

Let me go out on a limb and guess that you are a reliable Democrat voter.

True?

One more time:
The concept of private property and land ownership were unknown to the American Indians.

The view is promulgated by America-haters who love to pretend that the settlers 'stole' their land.

The bottom line actually is, if someone illegally enters your home, instead of giving then food, shelter, health insurance and education, you kick them out.

Moron.......This nation was FOUNDED on "someones illegally entering someone else's home".....

You never answered the example, did you dummy?

So your answer to the example is, yes, you would welcome the illegal entry into your home?

Yes or no, it ain't that tough.

One more time:
The concept of private property and land ownership were unknown to the American Indians.

OK, moron.....

FIRST, the concept of land ownership was NOT unknown to all tribal people...so, your blanket statement is as stupid as you are...

SECOND, the fact that one group believes in land ownership and the other does not believe in the concept does NOT make the first correct and the latter at fault....

THIRD, this thread is not a venue for you to change the subject to Native American history and spew your bullshit that you're picking up from some site.

So your answer to the example is, yes, you would welcome the illegal entry into your home?

Yes or no, it ain't that tough

Once again, nitwit......NO PERSON should be labeled "illegal"...but more importantly, NO one is invading my home........there's a whole bunch of dark skinned people looking for work and a better life, which scares the LIVING SHIT out of old, white, xenophobic and racist conservatives.

Clear???

Once again, nitwit......NO PERSON should be labeled "illegal"...but more importantly, NO one is invading my home........there's a whole bunch of dark skinned people looking for work and a better life, which scares the LIVING SHIT out of old, white, xenophobic and racist conservatives.

Clear???

If someone is in this country illegally they are an illegal. Clear nitwit? You're too stupid to live. Get educated and then try to start a thread you don't end up getting shellacked on

Clear???
There are a whole shitload invading my America.....thanks to democrats.....

One more time:

OK, moron.....

FIRST, the concept of land ownership was NOT unknown to all tribal people...so, your blanket statement is as stupid as you are...

SECOND, the fact that one group believes in land ownership and the other does not believe in the concept does NOT make the first correct and the latter at fault....

THIRD, this thread is not a venue for you to change the subject to Native American history and spew your bullshit that you're picking up from some site.

"FIRST, the concept of land ownership was NOT unknown to all tribal people...so, your blanket statement is as stupid as you are..."

Ooooo.....look how upset government school grad gets when his ignorance is revealed!!!

I love it.

Let's rub your ugly face in it some more:

1. But didn't the colonists steal THEIR land?

"The implications for the Indian question are straightforward. Namely: In the extremely unlikely event that any particular Indian can show that he personally is the rightful heir of a particular Indian who was wrongfully dispossessed of a particular piece of property, the current occupants should hand him the keys to his birthright and vacate the premises. Otherwise the current occupants have the morally strongest claim to their property,and the status quo should continue.

Anything more is just the doctrine of collective guilt masquerading as a defense of property rights."
Do Indians Rightfully Own America
Bryan Caplan
EconLog Library of Economics and Liberty

2. "One popular history of Manhattan notes that the Canarsie Indians "dwelt on Long Island, merely trading on Manhattan, and their trickery [in selling what they didn't possess to the Dutch] made it necessary for the white man to buy part of the island over again from the tribes living near Washington Heights. Still more crafty were the Raritans of [Staten Island], for the records show that Staten Island was sold by these Indians no less than six times."
The Straight Dope: How much would the $24 paid for Manhattan be worth in today's money?

3. 1626 Peter Minuit purchased the island of Manhattan from the Canarsee Native Americans on May 24, 1626. However, the Canarsee were actually native to Brooklyn, while Manhattan was home instead to the Weckquaesgeek,(Wappnai) who were not pleased by the exchange and later battled the Dutch in Kieft's War. Peter Minuit (1589-1638)

4. And because they had no concept of private property, Indians regularly killed the animals that they hunted to the point of extinction.

I only wish that ignorance like yours was physically painful.

who said I wanted to.
Tells me a good deal about your comprehension, or as the case may be, the lack thereof

Come back in 2024.....now go take another drink ....and have a long nap. LOL
Now see, thats where your stupidity plays into your posting habits once again.
I am willing to bet large sums of money that you have drank alcohol much more recently than I have. ( unless you are underage ) Goes for drugs too. ( we will not include coffee in the list of drugs even though it actually is )

All the crap that you wrote is elementary and childish.....I'll let you "think" that you're winning so that this thread doesn't get derailed by morons like you any further.....Go find a corner to play with yourself. LOL

All the crap that you wrote is elementary and childish.....I'll let you "think" that you're winning so that this thread doesn't get derailed by morons like you any further.....Go find a corner to play with yourself. LOL

It was my pleasure.

I fully understand that your indoctrination is indelible...but I love revealing it to the world.

Of course, you're not alone.....Leftist tend to be uneducated and resistant to logic and common sense.

If any need verification of the abject stupidity of the Leftists, and those too dumb to realize what they have agreed to...

" OCCUPY WALL STREET GENIUS SAYS HE’S AGAINST “PRIVATE” PROPERTY, NOT “PERSONAL” PROPERTY
....that’s because he wants to keep his iPad 2, naturally, and not share it with the shiftless vagrants fighting over access to one of the three Porta-Potties recently delivered to the now-evacuated camp site in lower Manhattan.
Occupy Wall Street Genius Says He's Against "Private" Property, Not "Personal" Property | Human Events

"....so that this thread doesn't get derailed by morons ...."

Try to remember that when you post Leftist propaganda like this:

"This country WAS FOUNDED on a bunch of white folks and their "manifest destiny" regardless of who they trampled on.."

The country was founded by heroic individuals whose efforts brought light unto the world, and offered people the opportunity at self-governing.

Clear???

Precious, just precious.

You won't answer the question because it would show you are clearly a hypocritical hack.

Just answer it:

If someone breaks into your home, should that person be removed, or should you be obligated to feed, shelter, provide healthcare and educate the persons children?

You think by changing the word illegal to anything else changes the reality that they entered your home in violation of law?

How absurd your life must be.

Forum List

Back