My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

speaking of choking,
has anyone heard from queen whore hillary lately or has she finally succumbed to her illness.
I need to know if its time to head down and start buying celebration rounds at the local bar.

Hillary has been burning up the campaign trail while Trump is to lazy to show up for his doctor exam.
Lol at her last rally I believe 18 people showed up.

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Trump is a professional liar.
The result of Trump's foray into foreign affairs and diplomacy is the creation of an argument about who is lying, him or the foreign leader he met with. Usually, meetings with foreign leaders do not result and are not supposed to end with the people calling each other liars.

speaking of choking,
has anyone heard from queen whore hillary lately or has she finally succumbed to her illness.
I need to know if its time to head down and start buying celebration rounds at the local bar.

Hillary has been burning up the campaign trail while Trump is to lazy to show up for his doctor exam.
Well, she's leading in the polls, so it must be because most of her supporters are non-English speaking illegals afraid of deportation, or they figure she has this one already rigged.

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Trump is a professional liar.
The result of Trump's foray into foreign affairs and diplomacy is the creation of an argument about who is lying, him or the foreign leader he met with. Usually, meetings with foreign leaders do not result and are not supposed to end with the people calling each other liars.

Times, hopefully, are a changing.

If Trump is elected, it will signal to the World and to Mexico, that the US is done being the World's bitch on immigration and trade.

That TERRIFIES Nieto.

Trump went there because the President of Mexico invited him.

The President of Mexico invited Trump to use his US media coverage to boast to US how much the we benefit from NAFTA & to tell Trump Mexico will NOT pay for the wall. Trump got used!

Last edited:

The President of Mexico invited Trump to use his US media coverage to boast TO US how much the we benefit from NAFTA & to tell Trump Mexico will NOT pay for the wall. Trump got used!

A sitting President of a nation meeting with a Candidate, raises the prestige of the CANDIDATE.

This very meeting undermines the narrative that the left is trying to sell, that Trump has no chance.

Trump the candidate is obviously NOT going to go into formal negotiations while still a candidate, but I like the assumption on your part that he already speaks for America.

The President of Mexico invited Trump to use his US media coverage to boast TO US how much the we benefit from NAFTA & to tell Trump Mexico will NOT pay for the wall. Trump got used!
Clinton received the same invitation but had the wisdom and experience to not jump at the invitation immediately and without careful consideration.

Trump made a fool of himself.

speaking of choking,

Yeah right. :cuckoo:
23-electoral-demographics-crowd-hillary-clinton-campaign.w1200.h630.jpg

speaking of choking,

considering that hillary appears to have a doctor by her side 24/7, I can see how it would be easier for her to show up for an exam while on the road.
Donald has no need for a 24/7 doctor by his side, and seeing that he appears to be in excellent health, the doctor visit might be distracting right now.

speaking of choking,

if they are trying to show how many people showed up in this photo, why would they do such a tight crop on it, and why would they leave the empty grass behind that last row.
Seems that this was a photo taken at yet another failed attempt to attract interested voters.

speaking of choking,

if they are trying to show how many people showed up in this photo, why would they do such a tight crop on it, and why would they leave the empty grass behind that last row.
Seems that this was a photo taken at yet another failed attempt to attract interested voters.

LOL Trump could not even draw that that many flies!
635697966462161756-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS-HILLARY-CLINTON-CAMPAIGN.1.jpg

speaking of choking,

LOL Trump could not even draw that that many flies!
635697966462161756-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS-HILLARY-CLINTON-CAMPAIGN.1.jpg
well, considering that you have no respect for women, I would guess all of those people share your disdain for the female population?
Why would anyone vote for that skank unless they had no morals

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

I can see where the money will come from:

‘Taco Trucks on Every Corner’: Trump Supporter’s Anti-Immigration Warning

“My culture is a very dominant culture, and it’s imposing and it’s causing problems. If you don’t do something about it, you’re going to have taco trucks on every corner.”

That was Marco Gutierrez, founder of the group Latinos for Trump, issuing a dire warning to the United States in an interview with Joy Reid on MSNBC on Thursday night."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/03/u...supporters-anti-immigration-warning.html?_r=0

Here I am near the end of a thread, having not read any of it.

Does everyone agree that Mexico will not pay for the wall?

Mainly because they said "they will not pay for the wall"?

Here I am near the end of a thread, having not read any of it.

Does everyone agree that Mexico will not pay for the wall?

Mainly because they said "they will not pay for the wall"?

They won't pay for it. Trump in his naive gated-community mentality thinks one country can do what they want to another and nothing well happen in return. These people need to start reading up on trade wars. Trump is in way over his head.

Well, our "beloved" Donald has conjured up a somewhat extortionist scheme to have Mexico pay for the building of the "beautiful" border wall.

The scheme involves the stopping of the $25 B that Mexicans in the US send back to their home country as money transference better known as "remittances"....

Trump vows that the ban on these remittances would be lifted if Mexico pays up front $10 B to build the wall.

Sounds good, doesn't it????

But, a couple of snags emerge in Trump-land rationale....

The first snag is actually minor and it involves Mexico paying for a wall that would keep out not only Mexicans from the US, but the millions of Central and South Americans who also cross the border...Maybe a per capita fee will be worked out by Trump's accountants.....

BUT, the second snag is a bit more thorny.......

Trump has also NOT relented on his "promise" to deport 11 million (or so) illegals (without really stating where these illegals would be deported to since not all are Mexicans.)

NOW, if you were the Mexican government......and you expected that high Mexican percentage of the 11 million illegals to be shipped back, the "threat" of the remittances becomes moot, doesn't it?
If all those illegal Mexicans are shipped back across the border, there are no remittances to also be shipped back to Mexico....

Soooooooo, unless we think of Mexicans as complete idiots, WHY should they pay for the Wall???????

Legal Mexicans also send remittances, dumbass.

You call that extortion? it's indistinguishable from taxation.

Maybe the radical left is so used to a freaking president who spent at least six years of his incumbency traveling around the world apologizing for America's existence. Maybe the radical left doesn't realize that the rest of the world views the U.S. as a pushover. Maybe the radical left was in a freaking coma when Barry Hussein sent 400 million in cold hard cash to a country that supports terrorism after they captured a gaggle of crying U.S. Sailors. Maybe the radical left was in a coma when the freaking president agreed to allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons and ransom U.S. Sailors. Trump will certainly be a breath of fresh air and watching him force the two bit country of Mexico to pay for a wall will be a pleasure.

Forum List

Back