MY promise...is to help you and your family.

Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.
Mitt Romney's not a real conservative, nor a true Republican, thank God, therefore...he's not going to win.

A lot conservatives did NOT appreciate that line one bit, but expect these USMB hard RWers to defend it and twist it for their sick interests to the hilt.

Pray tell, why wouldn't they appreciate it ?

what government stands in the way of most Americans?

Ah, that would be the massive, wasteful, bloated government, TM...you know...the one that is spending us into fiscal ruin while 24 million Americans struggle to find work during the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression?

Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.
Mitt Romney's not a real conservative, nor a true Republican, thank God, therefore...he's not going to win.

A lot conservatives did NOT appreciate that line one bit, but expect these USMB hard RWers to defend it and twist it for their sick interests to the hilt.

He may not be the Conservative many wanted, but he'll be far better for the country than the man so many Progressives say isn't liberal enough.

The ONLY reason the banks wrote the bad loans is that they could roll them into securities and sell them off.

No accredited broker would have done that for them for fear of losing their license

How did all those bad loans even evolve, TM?

Face it your just a horrible person with no morals.

You cheat whenever you can , you lie all day long and I find you discusting.

when will you EVER accept a fact?
55 consecutive off-color remarks from an obfuscator like you TM makes you appear a mentally challenged individual.
You know very well that it was Democrats who screwed up the banks by demanding freebies for people with a propensity to not pay their bills. Of course a vast number of loans went unpaid, leaving the banks YOU FORCED to make loans to flakes made them get into serious fiscal trouble.

You're not taking your share of the blame and you think pooeying all over the boards with taboo speech is going to be believed?

You're not even good at what filth you do, your omissions, your lies, and your failure to understand that people who take the people's money and give it to other people who don't appreciate it and refuse to make even minimal payments have caused a ruckus in the financial sector.

How do you sleep? Even a person with a double-digit IQ has a conscience and is bothered by telling a lie. You have no belief that anything bad will happen to you if you load a thread with filthy speech in post after post.

55 consecutive off-color remarks from an obfuscator like you TM makes you appear a mentally challenged individual.
You know very well that it was Democrats who screwed up the banks by demanding freebies for people with a propensity to not pay their bills. Of course a vast number of loans went unpaid, leaving the banks YOU FORCED to make loans to flakes made them get into serious fiscal trouble.

You're not taking your share of the blame and you think pooeying all over the boards with taboo speech is going to be believed?

You're not even good at what filth you do, your omissions, your lies, and your failure to understand that people who take the people's money and give it to other people who don't appreciate it and refuse to make even minimal payments have caused a ruckus in the financial sector.

How do you sleep? Even a person with a double-digit IQ has a conscience and is bothered by telling a lie. You have no belief that anything bad will happen to you if you load a thread with filthy speech in post after post.
Post of the week and I just sent you birthday rep. :mad:

Post of the week and I just sent you birthday rep. :mad:
hey I'll take the birthday rep, Ernie! :)

What lie? ONE LIE, bullshitting Pub dupe?

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.Absolute idiocy, dupes.

You go girl :clap2:

What lie? ONE LIE, bullshitting Pub dupe?

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.Absolute idiocy, dupes.
Attention! All hands on deck! Ship has run aground! :lmao:

Why do Franco and TM even bother? Neither one has produced a well thought out argument in their lives yet they spam the same idiotic posts over and over like THAT is going to convince someone to change sides and vote for Barack Obama. I really don't understand what they think they are accomplishing.

Asking for fiscal sanity does not make one a "Pubdupe" nor does it make one a "liar"...unless of course you live in the world of Franco and TM.

Why do Franco and TM even bother? Neither one has produced a well thought out argument in their lives yet they spam the same idiotic posts over and over like THAT is going to convince someone to change sides and vote for Barack Obama. I really don't understand what they think they are accomplishing.

Asking for fiscal sanity does not make one a "Pubdupe" nor does it make one a "liar"...unless of course you live in the world of Franco and TM.

when i read stuff by Franco,Dean Chris,Lakunta,Dudley and TM's......i know why i left the Democratic Party and why i will never go back......and no im not a Republican....they have people there that keeps me away from them too....like KatzNdogs....Mr.Nick....TeaPartySamuri.....fuck the Parties.....

when i read stuff by Franco,Dean Chris,Lakunta,Dudley and TM's......i know why i left the Democratic Party and why i will never go back......and no im not a Republican....they have people there that keeps me away from them too....like KatzNdogs....Mr.Nick....TeaPartySamuri.....fuck the Parties.....

I've always believed in the process, Harry. Even when our government is disfunctional...and God knows it is now...I still think you have to work to change what is going on by becoming involved in the political process and fighting in some sort of Party to effect the change you seek. I'm a Republican who is pro-choice and has no problem with same sex marriage. Trust me, I'm not the majority opinion in my Party but I argue the differences I have with what is adapted and try to effect change from within. My family has long been involved in politics and I HATE people who blow the subject off like it isn't important in their lives. My dad used to say that ignorance and apathy will always the best friend of incompetent politicians.

You know he might just be talking about getting so much government out of my life. That would help my family tremendously. ;)

That is about the best help any politician could offer.

You know he might just be talking about getting so much government out of my life. That would help my family tremendously. ;)

I doubt you will see the state govt. out of your life, even in a republican lead state

True MG, but remember it is a campaign promise. No one expects them to keep those.

Immie

Shut the fuck up, kook.

name calling?

this is all these idiots know.

bully bully bully.

fuck you asshole I dont fear your stupidity

First you complain about name calling, and then in the same post you name call. Way to press your argument, dipshit .

And did you miss that in just one or two posts of hers before that she called someone a racist?

She's an idiot... a hopeless idiot.

Immie

I've always believed in the process, Harry. Even when our government is disfunctional...and God knows it is now...I still think you have to work to change what is going on by becoming involved in the political process and fighting in some sort of Party to effect the change you seek. I'm a Republican who is pro-choice and has no problem with same sex marriage. Trust me, I'm not the majority opinion in my Party but I argue the differences I have with what is adapted and try to effect change from within. My family has long been involved in politics and I HATE people who blow the subject off like it isn't important in their lives. My dad used to say that ignorance and apathy will always the best friend of incompetent politicians.

the trouble is no matter which one of these meatballs wins.....3-4 years from now we will be back here and bitching about the same shit......we are at the bottom of the barrel with the Politicians left in both of these parties....this Country needs a genuine Leader,and we need one now....i dont see one out there.....and i sure as hell dont see it in Obama or in Romney.......i will keep going 3rd Party till one shows up.......

I doubt you will see the state govt. out of your life, even in a republican lead state

True MG, but remember it is a campaign promise. No one expects them to keep those.

Immie
Well....no sentient being does...

Immie
Well....no sentient being does...

True, it is apparent that TDM thinks President Obama is going to save the country and expects him to keep every promise spoken... but then you were speaking of sentient beings.

Immie

Forum List

Back