MY promise...is to help you and your family.

when i read stuff by Franco,Dean Chris,Lakunta,Dudley and TM's......i know why i left the Democratic Party and why i will never go back......and no im not a Republican....they have people there that keeps me away from them too....like KatzNdogs....Mr.Nick....TeaPartySamuri.....fuck the Parties.....

I've always believed in the process, Harry. Even when our government is disfunctional...and God knows it is now...I still think you have to work to change what is going on by becoming involved in the political process and fighting in some sort of Party to effect the change you seek. I'm a Republican who is pro-choice and has no problem with same sex marriage. Trust me, I'm not the majority opinion in my Party but I argue the differences I have with what is adapted and try to effect change from within. My family has long been involved in politics and I HATE people who blow the subject off like it isn't important in their lives. My dad used to say that ignorance and apathy will always the best friend of incompetent politicians.

the trouble is no matter which one of these meatballs wins.....3-4 years from now we will be back here and bitching about the same shit......we are at the bottom of the barrel with the Politicians left in both of these parties....this Country needs a genuine Leader,and we need one now....i dont see one out there.....and i sure as hell dont see it in Obama or in Romney.......i will keep going 3rd Party till one shows up.......

Wouldn't it be a change if we had a candidate who believed it ought to be considered a privilege to represent the people, and not focus on government opportunity [service] as some life-term high paying "self" retirement benefit package. When was the last time someone proudly believed in that, Washington? One that sees Government as the problem today and NOT the solution, where everyone's success is derived soly from their "own" reward of persuing hard work and the self-driven initiative of educating yourself. A country where education drop outs do have their financial consequences, you must face the music for your own choices -- not simply receive a government check to earn their vote. A President who stops demonizing the success of others, but looks at an individual's accomplishment as an opportunity to educate others to find their own success. When has failure become glorified in this country as "government opportunity" through Federal Government dependency? "You didn't build that" - Barrack Obama

Last edited:
Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.
Mitt Romney's not a real conservative, nor a true Republican, thank God, therefore...he's not going to win.

A lot conservatives did NOT appreciate that line one bit, but expect these USMB hard RWers to defend it and twist it for their sick interests to the hilt.

Pray tell, why wouldn't they appreciate it ?
Let's see...there's the RW meme about government not being good for anything? (Other than perpetuating war of course)

Then there's the RW meme about the powers of the individual, and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, and we built it.

Take your pick.

A lot of delegates did NOT like that part of the speech, many insiders have reported. Also you can watch the tape and see their reaction or non-reaction when he uttered those words.

Do you people know how to be honest at all?

Forum List

Back