MY promise...is to help you and your family.

Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.

Yeah. Government oppression does make people weak. Thats why getting government out of the lives unburdens and helps them.

You seriously think making people work till march to pay off the federal government before seeing a single cent of your own is good for them?

taxs for individuals is the lowest it has been since the 1950's how much more do we cut them before we have no taxe base?

What is the HELP he is talking about when he is talking to the VAST MAJORITY of Americans?

Getting government out of our way and relieving our tax burden.

I dont understand why this is so difficult to you. Do you think we are going to tell you something different if you keep asking the same questions again and again?

When you say get gov't out of the way then...

Drop the gay marriage stuff now. Yes if two people of the same gender want to get married then yes gov't get out of the way. The two go hand in hand no pun intended. Stay out of the bedroom. Its nobodys right to judge what others do if you believe in getting the gov't out of the way.
As far as the tax burden, yes drop it...for the middle class that is. Give them some more money in THEIR pockets. Then demand for products goes up. Theres a start

that makes no sense.

maybe you mistyped it.

Now WHAT exactly is the PLAN robmoney has to help the VAST majority of Americans?

Ill try to sum it up in two words that hopefully you will understand.

The plan is: LESS GOVERNMENT.

Are you sure you still dont understand?

It's hard for them to tip toe through their rhetoric and propaganda.

Actually, it's pretty simple.

He will help my family by pulling government out of the way.

What else did you need to know ?

It does. And it also restricts people with stupid regulations (Yes, you wallstreet haters...this is your queue to piss your pants).

And so the natural conclusion (for those of us not gone brain dead because of government programs) is that helping means getting government out of the way so that people and communities can function without Big Brother screwing up the works.

For you, it will be like going through withdrawals. In the end, you'll be better off.

Admitting you have a problem is always a good first step. Perhaps Romney will push for a Big Government support group for those needing to cope?

Yeah. Government oppression does make people weak. Thats why getting government out of the lives unburdens and helps them.

You seriously think making people work till march to pay off the federal government before seeing a single cent of your own is good for them?

taxs for individuals is the lowest it has been since the 1950's how much more do we cut them before we have no taxe base?

So the fact that 1/3 of your labor goes to the government isnt too much?

I would argue that 1/10 of your labor going to the government is too much.

Let's get a flat tax down to 5% which was the upper limits the progressives argued for when they lied about what they would tax the people so that they would vote for the 16th amendment.

If more people can keep more of their money, than the economy will boom and the treasury will explode. Simply reality.

And while we cut spending, we will have a much stronger dollar.

When you say get gov't out of the way then...

Drop the gay marriage stuff now. Yes if two people of the same gender want to get married then yes gov't get out of the way. The two go hand in hand no pun intended. Stay out of the bedroom. Its nobodys right to judge what others do if you believe in getting the gov't out of the way.
As far as the tax burden, yes drop it...for the middle class that is. Give them some more money in THEIR pockets. Then demand for products goes up. Theres a start

So you think advocating for government to regulate homosexual relationships is getting government out of people's lives?

They are free to enter into any relationship they want right now. Getting the government involved will restrain that freedom.

No ones taxes should be above 10%. That's what God asks for. The Government isnt more important than Him.

The ONLY reason the banks wrote the bad loans is that they could roll them into securities and sell them off.

No accredited broker would have done that for them for fear of losing their license

your a fucking idiot meister

So you just can't tell me in your own words can you, TM?
I'm thinking you really don't understand what you're posting.

The banks were forced into giving loans/mortgages to people who could not afford them
because some dumb ass in government decided that everyone must be able to own a home.
Back in the day people had to save and be able to come up with a down payment.
Then that was considered racist...So then the word came down to give loans to everyone.
Those that ran Freddie and Fannie walked away with pockets bulging with cash from the bonuses they got
from this practice.

You get it, TM doesn't understand it.

The ONLY reason the banks wrote the bad loans is that they could roll them into securities and sell them off.

No accredited broker would have done that for them for fear of losing their license

How did all those bad loans even evolve, TM?

Face it your just a horrible person with no morals.

You cheat whenever you can , you lie all day long and I find you discusting.

when will you EVER accept a fact?

You don't even know me, TM. You should be embarrassed lying like that.

I don't know of anyone that HATED him.
He was just not our first choice. But he's 100% better choice compared to what we've had.

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Press Release: SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers; 2007-190; Sept. 19, 2007

I asked for YOUR words...please explain in terms that I can even understand, TM.

I just did you dishonest piece of pig shit

A LINK to a press release is NOT your own words moron!

EXPLAIN IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

Understand now? :banghead:

Forum List

Back