MY promise...is to help you and your family.

The ONLY reason the banks wrote the bad loans is that they could roll them into securities and sell them off.

No accredited broker would have done that for them for fear of losing their license

How did all those bad loans even evolve, TM?

Face it your just a horrible person with no morals.

You cheat whenever you can , you lie all day long and I find you discusting.

when will you EVER accept a fact?
Lair.jpg

The ONLY reason the banks wrote the bad loans is that they could roll them into securities and sell them off.

No accredited broker would have done that for them for fear of losing their license

your a fucking idiot meister

So you just can't tell me in your own words can you, TM?
I'm thinking you really don't understand what you're posting.

And that surprises you? She doesn't understand spell check and apostrophes. The Community Reinvestment Act is surely above her intellect.

Last edited:
What government is in the way of the Average American?

Hello moron......

I have a health insurance plan dictated by my government to include things I don't want. If I could drop them, it would save me 1000/year.

And that would have been seven years ago. That's 7000 I don't have.

That I could have spent on college or invested.

Next question.

Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.
Mitt Romney's not a real conservative, nor a true Republican, thank God, therefore...he's not going to win.

A lot conservatives did NOT appreciate that line one bit, but expect these USMB hard RWers to defend it and twist it for their sick interests to the hilt.

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Press Release: SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers; 2007-190; Sept. 19, 2007

I asked for YOUR words...please explain in terms that I can even understand, TM.

I just did you dishonest piece of pig shit

a dishonest lying piece of shit like you calling someone ....dishonest.....:nono:.....

How did all those bad loans even evolve, TM?

Face it your just a horrible person with no morals.

You cheat whenever you can , you lie all day long and I find you discusting.

when will you EVER accept a fact?

you should know......you have done that often enough....

Mitt is LYING about Obama daily.

What makes you think he wouldnt lie to the American people about his motivves for wanting to be president?

so?......how is that any different than you lying here daily?....you got an Honesty problem dont you?....why do you hate telling the truth?....

oh well .....you wont see her here again.....she has probably started 5 other threads while we are here telling her what lying bowl of shit she is.....

Forum List

Back