My English must be really bad, I should finally leave

I just cant see attacking Dalia.
Who the hell would do that?

Here we go again..we have to research this and figure it out .what and who pissed her off..?

I got mad ..now I have to attack who pissed her off

I am so pissed I can't find the thread

Something set her off. Doesn't she realizes guys in the USA cares about her and will defend her by now?
I saw that thread earlier but don't remember which one. But someone ragged her about how she posts and told her to repost in english. In short...an asshole being assholey. I don't remember who did it either. Sorry.

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

But i love you for sure American People :thup:
Thanks for the cool statue ! CYA
Statue-of-Liberty-Smoking-Marijuana--65462.jpg

Dalia it's clear that there a quite a few people who appreciate you're being here. Hell that Bear guy seems ready to knock down walls to protect your honor. If you leave now you'll miss all the fun.

I like the French.

It's the French speaking Canadian's that tend to be a pain in the ass.

I'm a French Canadian, born in the US, you must be an Irish Catholic or Evangelical, they teamed up against French speaking Roman Catholics in Canada, so my grandparents moved to the UP.
Why am I not surprised that triggered you.
Actually I am just an agnostic smartass Pollack playing on a stereotype. And you just verified the pain in the ass part.;)

I see no reason for you to leave, but if you feel you must go, then do it. Don't whine about it forever and never go. Either grow some balls and stay, or grow some balls and go.
She is a girl..never turn girls away..

Then its,a guys,sucking guys dick..

Yuck.

I didn't say she should go, but this is US Mess. You need balls to stay, even if you are a girl.

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

Hey, don't feel alone, many folks don't like my English either...

You speak English? I didn’t know.
I try to but it always comes out Americanized.

Hey, don't feel alone, many folks don't like my English either...

You speak English? I didn’t know.
I try to but it always comes out Americanized.

I know how that goes.

I see no reason for you to leave, but if you feel you must go, then do it. Don't whine about it forever and never go. Either grow some balls and stay, or grow some balls and go.
Me neither, I agree after the PM I received support and those who believe that I'm stupid is mistaken about me I do see what happens or do understand between lines.
I have a handicap with my English but I do not think I need to take some English speaking class and all his members who support me here at my thread or pm have made me reconsider my decision.
And if I do not understand something, I know who to ask.

And I'm not a soft ball, I'm a conservative but I'm sensitive because I have a big heart and i proud of that.

She is a girl..never turn girls away..

Then its,a guys,sucking guys dick..

Yuck.

I didn't say she should go, but this is US Mess. You need balls to stay, even if you are a girl.

So it's you that is pissing her off, dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

Me neither, I agree after the PM I received support and those who believe that I'm stupid is mistaken about me I do see what happens or do understand between lines.
I have a handicap with my English but I do not think I need to take some English speaking class and all his members who support me here at my thread or pm have made me reconsider my decision.

And I'm not a soft ball, I'm a conservative but I'm sensitive because I have a big heart and i proud of that.

Yea I figured it out it's bullfag that is messing with you..so he is pm ing you and harnessing you?

Btw your English is fine better then me..

I like the French.

It's the French speaking Canadian's that tend to be a pain in the ass.

I'm a French Canadian, born in the US, you must be an Irish Catholic or Evangelical, they teamed up against French speaking Roman Catholics in Canada, so my grandparents moved to the UP.
Jeeze, it all makes sense.
Canadians are usually pretty cool.
It’s when you throw in the fact they speak French, but aren't actually French, you start to have issues. I guess it has to do with the old struggle between the Brits and the French.
DUDE, you're a Canadian. Deal with it. Bastards burned down our White House. The French gave us a beautiful statue. You gave us a massive remodel job.

I've seen one bitter old hag get snarky about her posting here in the announcements sec.
But she doesn't count as much as she thinks she does.
Thank you April, it's true it happened like that (but I also defended a member who turns out to be one of those who shows her true face of enemy today the mask falls )against this witch who does not leave me alone, I never did anything to her except speak French to one of my thread.
She was one of the reasons why I wanted to leave but I do not go anymore I feel protected and it's nice to feel so appreciated it's new to me here .
Some members hurt me a lot but I will not let anyone hurt me anymore.
Now some help me in PM. I read in the forum that a person wrote that the words do not hurt it's easy when you do not get a bucket of shit in your face it is easy to said it
At the forum there is more good than bad this is the reason I stay and in the future if I get hurt I would tell Kat right away
Thank you all, I love you.;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Yea I figured it out it's bullfag that is messing with you..so he is pm ing you and harnessing you?
No it is not him thank you so much for your reaction "bear513 ;) and if i get insult again at the forum or in PM i will tell Kat.;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I've seen one bitter old hag get snarky about her posting here in the announcements sec.
But she doesn't count as much as she thinks she does.
Thank you April, it's true it happened like that (but I also defended a member who turns out to be one of those who shows her true face of enemy today the mask falls )against this witch who does not leave me alone, I never did anything to her except speak French to one of my thread.
She was one of the reasons why I wanted to leave but I do not go anymore I feel protected and it's nice to feel so appreciated it's new to me here .
Some members hurt me a lot but I will not let anyone hurt me anymore.
Now some help me in PM. I read in the forum that a person wrote that the words do not hurt it's easy when you do not get a bucket of shit in your face it is easy to said it
At the forum there is more good than bad this is the reason I stay and in the future if I get hurt I would tell Kat right away
Thank you all, I love you.;)
Yea you tell kat, she will always have your back. :)

No it is not him thank you so much for your reaction "bear513 ;) and if i get insult again at the forum or in PM i will tell Kat.;)

Dalia, your always welcome here.. I made the mistake of messing with you on a thread and I didn't realize how much of a good person you were..

Forum List

Back