Something odd happens

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Once in a while I try to post something and I get a message saying that I don't have permission to post here, or something like that. So if I exit the browser and start my browser again, I can post it where ever I was at. Strange. Anyone else have that happen?

That happens to me when a thread is locked or the post i am replying to has been deleted.
But thats it.

• Banned
That happens to me when a thread is locked or the post i am replying to has been deleted.
But thats it.
It does it to me in open threads. Not often but once in a while. Prolly some obscure bug.

Once in a while I try to post something and I get a message saying that I don't have permission to post here, or something like that. So if I exit the browser and start my browser again, I can post it where ever I was at. Strange. Anyone else have that happen?
The modbot is checking you out to see if you smell okay.

I can't help[ ya,

Take it up with Admin.

Thank you, but I don't really worry about it. I was just curious if it happened to others. From the replies it does seem too, but it's so infrequent, it's minor.

I can't help[ ya,

Take it up with Admin.

Thank you, but I don't really worry about it. I was just curious if it happened to others. From the replies it does seem too, but it's so infrequent, it's minor.

In all seriousness, yes I've had it too but I'll click it a second time and no problem......it's like a burp in the system I guess

th

Maybe you should watch where you're sticking it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back