My English must be really bad, I should finally leave

I see no reason for you to leave, but if you feel you must go, then do it. Don't whine about it forever and never go. Either grow some balls and stay, or grow some balls and go.
Me neither, I agree after the PM I received support and those who believe that I'm stupid is mistaken about me I do see what happens or do understand between lines.
I have a handicap with my English but I do not think I need to take some English speaking class and all his members who support me here at my thread or pm have made me reconsider my decision.
And if I do not understand something, I know who to ask.

And I'm not a soft ball, I'm a conservative but I'm sensitive because I have a big heart and i proud of that.

Yea I figured it out it's bullfag that is messing with you..so he is pm ing you and harnessing you?
No it is not him thank you so much for your reaction "bear513 ;) and if i get insult again at the forum or in PM i will tell Kat.;)

Dalia, your always welcome here.. I made the mistake of messing with you on a thread and I didn't realize how much of a good person you were..
Thank you, you got that right i am very good person some people Don't see it or Don't want to see it ….i am very good person not just virtually :)

I see no reason for you to leave, but if you feel you must go, then do it. Don't whine about it forever and never go. Either grow some balls and stay, or grow some balls and go.
Me neither, I agree after the PM I received support and those who believe that I'm stupid is mistaken about me I do see what happens or do understand between lines.
I have a handicap with my English but I do not think I need to take some English speaking class and all his members who support me here at my thread or pm have made me reconsider my decision.

And I'm not a soft ball, I'm a conservative but I'm sensitive because I have a big heart and i proud of that.

You're the nicest poster here, don't go.

Yea I figured it out it's bullfag that is messing with you..so he is pm ing you and harnessing you?
No it is not him thank you so much for your reaction "bear513 ;) and if i get insult again at the forum or in PM i will tell Kat.;)

Dalia, your always welcome here.. I made the mistake of messing with you on a thread and I didn't realize how much of a good person you were..
Thank you, you got that right i am very good person some people Don't see it or Don't want to see it ….i am very good person not just virtually :)

You do know it's more then that right? You want people to love the French .

You want to be an ambassador

You do know it's more then that right? You want people to love the French .

You want to be an ambassador
I think a lot of Americans do not like French people in general?
This is what is said here in France.:dunno:
And I'm the only one here from France it's kind of special :badgrin:

She is a girl..never turn girls away..

Then its,a guys,sucking guys dick..

Yuck.

I didn't say she should go, but this is US Mess. You need balls to stay, even if you are a girl.
Nobody need balls this place is not a bullying ring maybe downstair but i Don't go there.

Oh Dalia, while you and I don't really see eye to eye on some things, I don't think anyone wants you to leave the forum over your English. You are fine, but you expect too much. You seem to feel offended if people don't reply to your threads or like your posts. I've told you before, that is because this forum is not so focused on the issues you post about a lot of times. This forum is based on politics, United States politics, so a lot of people stick to those types of subjects. They just aren't interested in reading about ghost stories or whatever. I'm sure it is nothing personal against you though.

Dalia, you have done so well. Some of us Americans are a sick lot, as you have seen. But most of us support you. You have asked several important questions. Please don't give up! We humans around the world are a single people and must stick together as a single people, no matter what the bullies want to do. Keep up the good work!

Many forum members here who claim to be americans by birth can't even string a sentence together without a dozen grammatical/spelling mistakes.
Hang in there dear.
I used to live in S. France.
I love the rural French and despise the urban French.

:clap:

Many forum members here who claim to be americans by birth can't even string a sentence together without a dozen grammatical/spelling mistakes.
Hang in there dear.
I used to live in S. France.
I love the rural French and despise the urban French.

"Many forum members here who claim to be americans by birth can't even string a sentence together without a dozen grammatical/spelling mistakes."

That is so true. :lol:

I didn't think there were any conservatives left. I thought Trump ate them all. Either way, If I disagree with you, it doesn't mean I want you to leave. I would like you to come back to reality though.

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

But i love you for sure American People :thup:

A lot of members don't like the French? Nonsense...a few idiots I am sure...but for the most part no problems.
The French government....yes....the people?.... no....we wish we were as laid back as you guys are.

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

A lot of members don't like the French? Nonsense...a few idiots I am sure...but for the most part no problems.
The French government....yes....the people?.... no....we wish we were as laid back as you guys are.

Yes, and when my wife speaks French to me I get all giggly and stuff. :eusa_dance:

May be it makes more sense to take English classes instead? And to keep polishing your English on this forum.

There are so many people on this forum whose first language is not English including myself, it's not a crime. There always will be somebody who wants to give you a bad time, but why would you care?

It is a crime when you’re in Russia pretending to be an American and screwing with the electoral process.

Forum List

Back