My English must be really bad, I should finally leave

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

But i love you for sure American People :thup:

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

Tell me who is picking on you and I will fuck with them..

Last edited:

May be it makes more sense to take English classes instead? And to keep polishing your English on this forum.

There are so many people on this forum whose first language is not English including myself, it's not a crime. There always will be somebody who wants to give you a bad time, but why would you care?

Last edited:

Link the thread love and I will attack them.

May be it makes more sense to take English classes instead? And to keep polishing your English on this forum.

Fuck you maybe you should take french..

I understand French it's the love language like ittelien .

You're being silly.

You speak better English than half the people here.

Americans like the french for the most part.
Just like we like the Iranian people.
It's your government we cant stand.

s'il vous plaît comprendre les internets ne sont pas toujours socialement correct et peut être très abusif parfois, ne le prenez pas personnellement Madame Dalia

~S~

Hey, don't feel alone, many folks don't like my English either...

Americans like the french for the most part.
Just like we like the Iranian people.
It's your government we cant stand.

France saved us from the British..never forget

I like you, Dalia. I enjoy your posts. Please don't let the unpleasant among us chase you away.

I see no reason for you to leave, but if you feel you must go, then do it. Don't whine about it forever and never go. Either grow some balls and stay, or grow some balls and go.

Oh no! Screw the stupid members who criticize your French English! That makes you unique.
:th_dontgosmiley-1:

Hey, don't feel alone, many folks don't like my English either...

You don't even speak redneck English..

Your a transplant northerner..

I see no reason for you to leave, but if you feel you must go, then do it. Don't whine about it forever and never go. Either grow some balls and stay, or grow some balls and go.
She is a girl..never turn girls away..

Then its,a guys,sucking guys dick..

Yuck.

Forum List

Back