My English must be really bad, I should finally leave

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

But i love you for sure American People :thup:

Tell us who hurt you.., please..

I so want to destroy him..

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

:imsorry3::th_dontgosmiley-1:

Tell us who hurt you.., please..

I so want to destroy him..
Yeah.. KILL THE SOB!!!

giphy.gif

:D

I hereby nominate you for the position of honorary American.

Thanks for the big statue in NYC, and thanks for helping us kick the Redcoat's asses back when this country was just starting out.

Seriously, your English is better than mine.

Hey, don't feel alone, many folks don't like my English either...

You speak English? I didn’t know.

No need to leave, sweet one. F*ck the jackasses that do not take the time out to understand you.

I like the French.

It's the French speaking Canadian's that tend to be a pain in the ass.

I'm a French Canadian, born in the US, you must be an Irish Catholic or Evangelical, they teamed up against French speaking Roman Catholics in Canada, so my grandparents moved to the UP.

I like the French.

I'm a French Canadian, born in the US, you must be an Irish Catholic or Evangelical, they teamed up against French speaking Roman Catholics in Canada, so my grandparents moved to the UP.

You're retarded as hell..but guess what pen..i love you .

I just cant see attacking Dalia.
Who the hell would do that?

Here we go again..we have to research this and figure it out .what and who pissed her off..?

I got mad ..now I have to attack who pissed her off

I am so pissed I can't find the thread

Something set her off. Doesn't she realizes guys in the USA cares about her and will defend her by now?

I couldn't find the thread either. Evidently some shithead has been harassing her through the private message system...

"Tiguidoo froggy you seem to be almost the only person here who understand me and my humor because some no good others insult me in PM .:eek:
I'm pretty piss off about this shit i will be careful in the futur who i could trust.:oops:

Mystery what going on !"

Dedications

No. Stay. Those who have a problem reeding whut yoo say are jest morans that need sumwun to pik on.
Besides....who cares what they think??? :)

I like the French.

You're retarded as hell..but guess what pen..i love you .
Yea yea I will say it again I love you even though I don't agree with most of your stupid post. I still love you.

Forum List

Back