CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

Do you intentionally misinterpret what is posted in order to forward your political agenda?

Never mind -- the answer is obvious.

no, but you sure do.

read my post above, for reality check. although I'm sorry to kill your fun going after people who actually have facts.

have fun.

reality check?

you've already proven you have no idea about the reality of the EO Trump rescinded.

a little rude there for the CDZ, bubbalah.

and I posted links. and responded. and I'm still waiting for you to prove your fallacious assertions.

you might want to click on the snopes link I posted so you have some semblance of factual accuracy. you can try rebutting snopes.

I don't need the link from Snopes to prove you have no clue about the EO Trump rescinded.

and snopes has been proven wrong more than once.

in other words, you'll continue to refuse to tell the truth.

Continue?

I haven't 'refused' to tell the truth yet...

and you haven't admitted the EO was about preventing people not able to handle their own finances, as diagnosed by a cubical monkey at the SSA, to purchase a firearm.

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is

28055684_10157113972798626_1592330457764003957_n.jpg

I agree that mentally unstable folks should not own guns, but identifying who those people is the issue/problem. The vast majority of people who own guns legally are not the problem. The problem is the people who ignore the laws, you know that’s why they are called criminals.

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

I agree that mentally unstable folks should not own guns, but identifying who those people is the issue/problem. The vast majority of people who own guns legally are not the problem. The problem is the people who ignore the laws, you know that’s why they are called criminals.

While it's true some forms of mental illness are not easily apparent, it's also true that many are, and it's just crazy to ignore the obvious ones. The Florida kid definitely falls into the obvious category. So do vermin who hang out on radical Islamo-nazi boards and the like, etc., etc.

No your child doesn’t. In fact; school is never mentioned in the constitution.

No your child doesn’t. In fact; school is never mentioned in the constitution.

I have the right to walk through Central City here in NOLA and not robbed or shot. I stay away from Central City. Problem solved.

You are wrong.'

Your child has no such constitutional right.

Why did the FBI slow walk the reports on this guy?
He took his rifle to school in a soft case to that school using Uber.
Is that a NORMAL Uber run?
He posted an open threat 6 months ago and no mental health check?

How many people missed this despite the complaints of friends, teachers and staff?
One possible reason they slow walked the reports is that too many of their time and resources have been wasted trying to find some sort of Trump/Russian collusion thing that the left is so convinced is the crime of the century.

Show me the Constitutional amendment granting the right to an education. I can show you one for guns.

When arming teachers is offered up as a serious proposal it is time to agree that your society has failed.
Why?

Ever wonder why there are no mass shootings in banks? Or gun shows?
Or Japan,or Australia,or the UK or Scandanavia.......................................................
Still doesn't answer the question why?

There is no evidence our society has failed nor can we or do we all agree?

When arming teachers is offered up as a serious proposal it is time to agree that your society has failed.
Why?

Or Japan,or Australia,or the UK or Scandanavia.......................................................

Arming teachers is failure. If you cant see it you are sick.

Why?

Explain how it's failure, better yet show examples.

Why?

Cariad,if you cant see it then it is beyond me to explain it.

Why?

You're cornered...I see that. Run along now gun grabber wannabe

You have a trillion guns and that is why you have these atrocities. The US hasnt evolved from the wild west.

No, we don't have a trillion, try to calm down.

We have a mental health issue, not one with guns going of at random hurting people.

You're cornered...I see that. Run along now gun grabber wannabe
I went to school and never saw a gun. My Dad did as well and so did his parents. My 3 kids have been through school without hearing a gun shot.
Why is the US so fucked up that you need guns to get your learn on ?
Failed society saddled with a constitution framed by slave owning rapists.

Forum List

Back