CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

Still doesn't answer the question why?

There is no evidence our society has failed nor can we or do we all agree?
Arming teachers is failure. If you cant see it you are sick.

Explain how it's failure, better yet show examples.
Cariad,if you cant see it then it is beyond me to explain it.

You're cornered...I see that. Run along now gun grabber wannabe
I went to school and never saw a gun. My Dad did as well and so did his parents. My 3 kids have been through school without hearing a gun shot.
Why is the US so fucked up that you need guns to get your learn on ?
Failed society saddled with a constitution framed by slave owning rapists.

I asked you to explain your premise, either do that or pipe down. I don't give two shits what you saw or didn't see

I went to school and never saw a gun. My Dad did as well and so did his parents. My 3 kids have been through school without hearing a gun shot.

I asked you to explain your premise, either do that or pipe down. I don't give two shits what you saw or didn't see
You need a gun to carry out the most basic functions. Your society has failed.

Now you're just blabbering....go read Pink News, you're offering up nonsense

When arming teachers is offered up as a serious proposal it is time to agree that your society has failed.
Why?

Ever wonder why there are no mass shootings in banks? Or gun shows?
Or Japan,or Australia,or the UK or Scandanavia.......................................................

No it is not a failure and since you cannot explain why you are a fool and I am correct.

Why?

Or Japan,or Australia,or the UK or Scandanavia.......................................................

It cannot be seen you are simply spouting hyperbolic crap

Wrong that is a standard of a successful society but you are an uneducated troll

When arming teachers is offered up as a serious proposal it is time to agree that your society has failed.
Why?

No it is not a failure and since you cannot explain why you are a fool and I am correct.
I have explained why but you are too stupid to comprehend. You cannot carry out the most basic of functions without guns. Thats a big fat fucking fail.

Why?

I have explained why but you are too stupid to comprehend. You cannot carry out the mot basic of functions without guns. Thats a big fat fucking fail.
No you have not explained in any way shape or form you only repeated a truly stupid assertion which you cannot support with logic or a reasoned argument.

The only failure is your education, your premise and your claim to being intelligent.

Why?

I have explained why but you are too stupid to comprehend. You cannot carry out the most basic of functions without guns. Thats a big fat fucking fail.

What basic function can't I carry out? Be specific

I have explained why but you are too stupid to comprehend. You cannot carry out the mot basic of functions without guns. Thats a big fat fucking fail.
No you have not explained in any way shape or form you only repeated a truly stupid assertion which you cannot support with logic or a reasoned argument.
I can only compare the US to the civilised world I live in.Our kids go to school. Get taught and come home safely.Their teachers dont need guns because nobody has guns. Its not difficult unless you re a gun nut.

Go to school.

Go to school.

Many schools don't have armed security....try again. This is fun

Go to school.

And the schools are getting shot up every week.

I can only compare the US to the civilised world I live in.Our kids go to school. Get taught and come home safely.Their teachers dont need guns because nobody has guns. Its not difficult unless you re a gun nut.
The US is more civilized and superior we protect freedom of speech for example among other human rights which your backwards nation ignores.

Go to school.

And the schools are getting shot up every week.
Wrong they seldom are.

The US is more civilized and superior we protect freedom of speech for example among other human rights which your backwards nation ignores.
You protect loon with guns. Your society has failed.

Go to school.
You first.

It may allow you to reduce your cognitive dissonance and give intelligent answers

Forum List

Back