CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

Life in the brainwashed big money GOP NRA America... What a mess... We're way overdue for a Democrat with real control for 8 years... last time was LBJ... Pander to the rich tax rates and policies, no living wage, no good vacations, no paid parental leave, middle class and infrastructure going to hell, guns everywhere, more and more for 35 years now at least... We come in about number 23 now...

Last edited:
No it is not a failure and since you cannot explain why you are a fool and I am correct.
I have explained why but you are too stupid to comprehend. You cannot carry out the mot basic of functions without guns. Thats a big fat fucking fail.
No you have not explained in any way shape or form you only repeated a truly stupid assertion which you cannot support with logic or a reasoned argument.
I can only compare the US to the civilised world I live in.Our kids go to school. Get taught and come home safely.Their teachers dont need guns because nobody has guns. Its not difficult unless you re a gun nut.
The US is more civilized and superior we protect freedom of speech for example among other human rights which your backwards nation ignores.
You protect loon with guns. Your society has failed.
So do you and your nation is barbaric refusing to recognize human rights,

I have explained why but you are too stupid to comprehend. You cannot carry out the mot basic of functions without guns. Thats a big fat fucking fail.
No you have not explained in any way shape or form you only repeated a truly stupid assertion which you cannot support with logic or a reasoned argument.
I can only compare the US to the civilised world I live in.Our kids go to school. Get taught and come home safely.Their teachers dont need guns because nobody has guns. Its not difficult unless you re a gun nut.
The US is more civilized and superior we protect freedom of speech for example among other human rights which your backwards nation ignores.
The right to go to school without being shot ? Is that a human right ?

I find it so humorous when people blame inanimate objects for actions of humans.
When a drunken guy goes to jail for DUI, do we blame the car and alcohol, or the driver?
The whole argument against guns is a big ball of fallacy, inconsistencies and disingenuous malarkey.

They are blamed for the alcohol level in their blood goofy.. and the choice of driving behind the wheel , all is entered into court.

I find it so humorous when people blame inanimate objects for actions of humans.
When a drunken guy goes to jail for DUI, do we blame the car and alcohol, or the driver?
The whole argument against guns is a big ball of fallacy, inconsistencies and disingenuous malarkey.

They are blamed for the alcohol level in their blood goofy.. and the choice of driving behind the wheel , all is entered into court.

So it's about choice...got ya. Not the gun but the choice to use the gun

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is

28055684_10157113972798626_1592330457764003957_n.jpg

This shooter was identified to the FBI....this shooter had 39 previous contacts with local police over domestic issues relating to mental health....so tell us.....how do you actually get law enforcement to do their job?

Then tell me why did this shooter have a stockpile of guns..?

You also have to remember when a drunk driver kills someone the person who got him/her so drunk can be in trouble too..

You know that.

You also have to remember when a drunk driver kills someone the person who got him/her so drunk can be in trouble too..

You know that.

But the fact remains a shooter makes the choice to do it. Someone hell bent on killing will find a way. Whether it be a knife, a vehicle, a bomb, etc. They will find a means

Still doesn't answer the question why?

There is no evidence our society has failed nor can we or do we all agree?
Arming teachers is failure. If you cant see it you are sick.

Explain how it's failure, better yet show examples.
Cariad,if you cant see it then it is beyond me to explain it.

You're cornered...I see that. Run along now gun grabber wannabe
I went to school and never saw a gun. My Dad did as well and so did his parents. My 3 kids have been through school without hearing a gun shot.
Why is the US so fucked up that you need guns to get your learn on ?
Failed society saddled with a constitution framed by slave owning rapists.
If you don't know what you're talking about, you probably just want to shut up.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

You know that.

But the fact remains a shooter makes the choice to do it. Someone hell bent on killing will find a way. Whether it be a knife, a vehicle, a bomb, etc. They will find a means

An example -

13 mass killings in which a gun was not used.

13 Mass Killings Where No Guns Were Involved

Notice the NRA nuts have moved the OP from "how do we break the access between crazies and guns" to "you want to take away my guns."

Are you who support that all crazies?

You still haven't told me where the Constitution says your kid has a right to be safe in his school.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The right to go to school without being shot ? Is that a human right ?
No.

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

This shooter was identified to the FBI....this shooter had 39 previous contacts with local police over domestic issues relating to mental health....so tell us.....how do you actually get law enforcement to do their job?
C'mon - you know how the law works. You actually have to COMMIT a crime in order to be arrested/restricted.
Why did the FBI slow walk the reports on this guy?
He took his rifle to school in a soft case to that school using Uber.
Is that a NORMAL Uber run?
He posted an open threat 6 months ago and no mental health check?

How many people missed this despite the complaints of friends, teachers and staff?

You're absolutely right --- they had all this information.

The question is, though - what do you do about it? They can't arrest a person until AFTER he commits a crime. Thinking about doing it isn't illegal. We can't force him to mental health care - we can't put him in a facility. (The ACLU took care of that - remember sanitariums?)

Everybody knew it - everybody reported to the authorities? But, what tools have we given authorities to respond?
But he HAD committed a crime!
Assault is the THREAT to do harm.
Battery is the ACT of doing harm!
He was guilty of assault by posting the comment.

These kids at the school had so many that failed them.. very sad..

Show me in the bill of rights where it says that?

Explain how it's failure, better yet show examples.
Cariad,if you cant see it then it is beyond me to explain it.

You're cornered...I see that. Run along now gun grabber wannabe
I went to school and never saw a gun. My Dad did as well and so did his parents. My 3 kids have been through school without hearing a gun shot.
Why is the US so fucked up that you need guns to get your learn on ?
Failed society saddled with a constitution framed by slave owning rapists.

I asked you to explain your premise, either do that or pipe down. I don't give two shits what you saw or didn't see
You need a gun to carry out the most basic functions. Your society has failed.

No , our society protects your failed society.

:04: :auiqs.jpg:
Section 4
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Why?

Ever wonder why there are no mass shootings in banks? Or gun shows?
Or Japan,or Australia,or the UK or Scandanavia.......................................................
Still doesn't answer the question why?

There is no evidence our society has failed nor can we or do we all agree?
Arming teachers is failure. If you cant see it you are sick.
No it is not a failure and since you cannot explain why you are a fool and I am correct.
I have explained why but you are too stupid to comprehend. You cannot carry out the most basic of functions without guns. Thats a big fat fucking fail.

That makes absolutely no sense and is false to boot. No wonder you're all upset, you're believing a fantasy.

:04: :auiqs.jpg:
Section 4
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Failure.

Forum List

Back