Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

she's also an America hating kunt. not that that is a neg to you. she choked, big time on the big stage, never to be heard from again. fucking karma
So let me get this straight. Is it your opinion that she intentionally threw her match just to express her "kunt-hating America" convictions ...... or was it her "fucking karma" that got her?
no

she lost b/c she sucks, she choked under pressure.

The karma was that that America hating kunt lost her first match by having a big lead then choking so hard she had no chance to win.

Poetic justice
So you believe Divine intervention smote her nerves because ... let me get this right ... she criticized the US? You believe that celestial powers hold nationalism and patriotism in very high regard, I see.
snigger.gif
... that's a serious question ...
Sure it is.
emotion-5.gif

I must be missing something here. Where does she say that she hates the US ?
I think you might be missing more than you know.
Will you be answering the question? It is key to your whole argument, so it might help to make your point if you can show us that she actually said it .... unless you made it all up. In that case you're fucked.
wanker.gif

Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country

a simple search

more links if you don't like that one

Ibtihaj Muhammad hates America - Google Search

Where does she say that she hates the US ?

I can see her saying that times are tough for Muslims and the dumb trump rhetoric makes it worse. Nobody would deny that as hatee crimes figures rocket.

I cant see anything about hating the US. Where is it ?

Cassius Clay only became a muslim and changed his name to Muhammad Ali only after he got his draft notice, Coincidence I think not.
So you view Islam as the righteous alternative. Are you moslem yourself or do you simply admire its teachings?
I think he used islam to get out of the draft. There is nothing righteous or admirable about that religion
So you admire Muhammad Ali as an American, as a professional boxer, as a man who stood up against the draft and against the Vietnam war, but condemn him for disrespecting Islam?

WTF, Strange how you can come to that conclusion.

Muslim-American Olympian Criticizes her Country

a simple search

more links if you don't like that one

Ibtihaj Muhammad hates America - Google Search
You must be illiterate.
reading_for_dummies_1125455.jpg
Is it illiteracy or just a comprehension issue ? He can obviously read the words but struggles to order them into anything that makes sense.

Cassius Clay only became a muslim and changed his name to Muhammad Ali only after he got his draft notice, Coincidence I think not.
So you view Islam as the righteous alternative. Are you moslem yourself or do you simply admire its teachings?
I think he used islam to get out of the draft. There is nothing righteous or admirable about that religion
So you admire Muhammad Ali as an American, as a professional boxer, as a man who stood up against the draft and against the Vietnam war, but condemn him for disrespecting Islam?

WTF, Strange how you can come to that conclusion.
If you look at the very end of my sentence you will find that I used a question mark. This little punctuation is seldom regarded as a "conclusion".

Is it illiteracy or just a comprehension issue ? He can obviously read the words but struggles to order them into anything that makes sense.
Yes, I understand your point but I thought that by employing a word with so many letters (c-o-m-p-r-e-h-e-n-s-i-o-n) it might confuse him even more than he already is. 'Illiteracy' comprises only 10 letters, you see.

Still no quote from Ms. Muhammad, and I really don't think one will showing up all too soon.

Her wearing the Hijab doesn't offend me, as in I'm offended. Her wearing the Hijab is an anti-Western statement, in Western nations we don't wear such apparel, if someone is in a Western nation they adhere to Western customs, including clothing.

If I went to an Islamic nation, they would demand that I covered my hair or else they'd go batshit crazy and start the usual screaming at me.

When in Rome, do as the Romans, why can't Muslims understand this, more importantly why can't Leftists understand this?

The way I see it, wearing a hijab is like wearing a kippah, or head scarf for orthodox Jews, or a turban for Sikhs or a Nun's headcovering. It doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights, it's a part of religious freedom. It's not like a burka or niqab, that hide a person's face or cause issues in certain jobs, or security. I see it as reasonable in a free society.
Except it isn't about freedom. It's about oppression holy fk are you stupid

So are headscarves for orthodox Jewish women oppressive? How about Mennonite and Amish Kapps, or kippahs for Jewsih men? Maybe you should ask American muslim women who CHOOSE to wear them if they feel "oppressed" - while you're at it, talk to some Jews and Mennonites.
No one is arguing with your right to wear dirty underwear -especially if it for religious purposes, but most of us would prefer it if you didn't do it when representing our country. The least you could do is wear it on the inside.

"No one is arguing with your right to wear dirty underwear"

People who don't change their underwear should just be taken out and shot, this is a completely unacceptable situation and should be met with a Zero Tolerance approach.

In one of those "share accommodation" ads a young Muslim lady gets together with a regular young lady. As they unpack their suit cases and load their underwears in their respective drawers, the Muslim girl says: Wow, seven panties!

The regular girl says: Of course! you know, Monday, Tuesday etc.

To which the Muslim girl says: That's nothing! I have twelve pairs of underwear. You know January, February etc.....

Yes, I understand your point but I thought that by employing a word with so many letters (c-o-m-p-r-e-h-e-n-s-i-o-n) it might confuse him even more than he already is. 'Illiteracy' comprises only 10 letters, you see.

Still no quote from Ms. Muhammad, and I really don't think one will showing up all too soon.
If you read his link you will see a few harmless quotes from Ms Mohammed that have been embedded in a highly partisan hatchet job that maybe a child might construct.
I suspect that he has a low attention span and just read the heading and the first paragraph as very little is actually about the girl.

I was asking a genuine question. Silly me. I forgot that the frothers do not need facts to bolster their idiocy.

If you read his link you will see a few harmless quotes from Ms Mohammed that have been embedded in a highly partisan hatchet job that maybe a child might construct.
I suspect that he has a low attention span and just read the heading and the first paragraph as very little is actually about the girl.

I was asking a genuine question. Silly me. I forgot that the frothers do not need facts to bolster their idiocy.
I understand, believe me I do. I put it down to absence of lingua franca except that in this case there are no native, compromising languages to work with. It's a singular phenomenon. The whole system is built upon clinches and catch-phrases of 'yeah', 'uh', 'like', …. and 'basically', 'you know', 'in terms of', etc. There are no operating comparatives. Love and hate stand alone. There exist no “fond of” or “less than” or “prefer”; It's all one extreme or the other. And there's little requirement for fitting the subject out. It's a bit like tossing a coin … one side “love” ….. the other “hate”. The best … or the worst. “You are either with us or against us”. “Love it or leave it”. Rumours rule the day. She said that she hates America but she never actually said that. Never mind, “the source I read said she's a hater … that's good enough for me!” What exactly is a 'hater' anyway? This climate offers Democracy nowt but a rock or a hard place upon which to dwell.

I understand, believe me I do. I put it down to absence of lingua franca except that in this case there are no native, compromising languages to work with. It's a singular phenomenon. The whole system is built upon clinches and catch-phrases of 'yeah', 'uh', 'like', …. and 'basically', 'you know', 'in terms of', etc. There are no operating comparatives. Love and hate stand alone. There exist no “fond of” or “less than” or “prefer”; It's all one extreme or the other. And there's little requirement for fitting the subject out. It's a bit like tossing a coin … one side “love” ….. the other “hate”. The best … or the worst. “You are either with us or against us”. “Love it or leave it”. Rumours rule the day. She said that she hates America but she never actually said that. Never mind, “the source I read said she's a hater … that's good enough for me!” What exactly is a 'hater' anyway? This climate offers Democracy nowt but a rock or a hard place upon which to dwell.
Low standards of education to blame. I doubt that any of them could spell "nuance" or know what it meant.

Her views are pretty mainstream and would be considered moderate in the wider world.

Mainstream?

It's not mainstream to support Palestine. It's not mainstream to want all Jews and Christians dead.

It's actually pretty despicable that you think this belief is mainstream.
Where has she called for all Jews and Christians dead ? Stop making things up .

Promoting Palestine means you support their manifesto. To kill off Jews and Christians. We have enough ridiculously Palestine protests in south Florida and they are despicable

Not true. It can be as simple as supporting their right to a nation and self determination. Killing Christians off? Stupid statement. Killing Jews off? Hamas maybe.

I guess you have missed the countless stories of Palestinians killing their own Christians.

I say this with all due respect..... Please try and educate yourself on the matter before making a post where you are ignorant about the facts.

With all due respect, the shrinking of Christian communities in Palestinian territories is do to a variety of factors, not "killing Christians off". Perhaps you might consider educating yourself as well. Palestinian Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not true. It can be as simple as supporting their right to a nation and self determination. Killing Christians off? Stupid statement. Killing Jews off? Hamas maybe.

MUSLIM TERRORISTS are hunting and slaughtering Christians on the beaches of the Ivory Coast in Africa

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Ivory Coast is not even remotely near Palestine nor does it have anything to do with the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Twice now, you've talked to me. That makes rather a farce of your desire to be ignored.

MUSLIM TERRORISTS are hunting and slaughtering Christians on the beaches of the Ivory Coast in Africa

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Ivory Coast is not even remotely near Palestine nor does it have anything to do with the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Twice now, you've talked to me. That makes rather a farce of your desire to be ignored.
Ivory Coast is near that Africa place. Seen it on tv.

Mainstream?

It's not mainstream to support Palestine. It's not mainstream to want all Jews and Christians dead.

It's actually pretty despicable that you think this belief is mainstream.
Sorry, but you are wrong.There's a whole world outside of your borders and there you will find that pro Palestine-independence and anti-Israel occupation of the Middle East is a mainstream fact. You can stretch your shirt and claim it's all about "wanting all Jews and Christians dead" (you poor, sensationalist sod) but it's all about humanitarian principles and democracy ..... and nothing else.

Anyone who is Pro Palestinian is just a Muslim Brotherhood supporter.

Absolutely NOTHING about the Palestinians has anything to do with Humanitarian or democracy. They choose to be led by terrorists then cry when their human rights are violated. Not hard to fix that problem...... STOP ELECTING TERRORISTS

They dont stop because they support terrorism and violence.

Nukes will go off in the Middle East and it will be a muslim firing them off. And Palestinains will be cheering death as usual.

Forum List

Back