Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

You have the right to be wrong.
Thank you Benito. Goodbye.
smiley-vomit.gif

So Jihad Jane our failed hijab fencer gets to actually come home with a medal despite her poor play and her being an anchor to her team to the point then needed to replace her with a substitute so they could get a bronze.

Palestinians can't be taken seriously until they choose to be led by non terrorists.

The fact they are even complaining about lands is ridiculous. If they want Israel then they should March troops in there and try to take it.

Utterly ridiculous that we (USA) gives any foreign aid to Palestine. Hamas just uses it for terrorism and to fund their mouthpiece CAIR.

Pull aid to Palestine and choke them and the other Arabs nations who don't want to act correctly. Block/severely restrict travel and trade.

GAZA itself -------was not always a large refugee camp----
In ancient history it was a very VIABLE outpost of Egypt----
it invented GAZA aka GAUZE----ie, think cotton fabric---nice airy stuff

So send out the Palestinians and let Egypt use it as an outpost. Or at least let the Egyptian government control the area. That would at least shutdown Hamas.

Or just expel the terrorists, and have Israel annex.

Palestinians can't be taken seriously until they choose to be led by non terrorists.

The fact they are even complaining about lands is ridiculous. If they want Israel then they should March troops in there and try to take it.

Utterly ridiculous that we (USA) gives any foreign aid to Palestine. Hamas just uses it for terrorism and to fund their mouthpiece CAIR.

Pull aid to Palestine and choke them and the other Arabs nations who don't want to act correctly. Block/severely restrict travel and trade.

So send out the Palestinians and let Egypt use it as an outpost. Or at least let the Egyptian government control the area. That would at least shutdown Hamas.

Egypt does not want the Gazans. In fact Egyptians DESPISE THEM-------I got it from Egyptian muslims. The hatred in the voices and faces of Egyptians when they all but SPIT--the word *)) BALESTINIANS-----is quite a phenomenon

Is that supposed to be insulting? I'm confused. lol. It's true, whether you mock it or not. I assume you think that I should be insulted by you reposting what I know to be true.

Death will come to Palestine. Truth is truth, no matter where it comes from. If I said 1 plus 1 equals 2, and you posted "Benito Andylusion Mussolini says 1 plus 1 equals 2".... Well it is still true. Why should I be insulted, by you mocking truth?

Judgement is coming to the Palestinians. Not by me. I'm just the messenger. I'm not Mussolini. I'm the field reporter saying "hey warning guys, it's coming, and you going to die if you don't give this up".

I knew back on 9/11 when they were celebrating, that death would come. And 13,000 died not even a month later. Then in 2007 the Pales backed a terrorist organization Hamas, and I knew death would come. 7,000 died in the Gaza War the following year.

I'm no predictor, I don't know how it will come, or why it will come, or in what way it will come, or even when it will come. I'm not miss cleo, and I don't have a 1-900 number.

But I know that you can not defend, and celebrate evil, and not have consequences.

Just like I know that when the black people in this country celebrated OJ Simpson getting away with murder, that more and more black people would die. And the number one killer of black people today, is other black people.

Call it what you want. Reaping and sowing. Karma. What goes around comes around. Yin and Yang. Whatever you want.

You can 'try' to mock me. But I am right. I know I'm right. History shows I'm right. Current events show I'm right. And I know the future will prove me right too.

Just a messenger. Ignore it at your own risk.

Egypt does not want the Gazans. In fact Egyptians DESPISE THEM-------I got it from Egyptian muslims. The hatred in the voices and faces of Egyptians when they all but SPIT--the word *)) BALESTINIANS-----is quite a phenomenon

Absolutely true. Palestinians have a ridiculously bad reputation in nearly every country around the middle east. Now whether or not they have earned this reputation, I'm not entirely sure. There are conflicting views.

But the war of the camps, which involved both the PLO, and the Palestine National Front, both devote Palestinian groups, and both Devout Muslims groups, slaughtering each other, during the Lebanon civil war.... it was insane. Over 8,000 people were killed, in what was supposed to be "refugee camps", and quite frankly, it's difficult to really understand what was going on.

Here these people were supposed to be refugees, and instead they are killing each other, and the people of the host country they were in? And people wonder why they have a bad reputation, and yet think Israel should be accommodating.

So Jihad Jane our failed hijab fencer gets to actually come home with a medal despite her poor play and her being an anchor to her team to the point then needed to replace her with a substitute so they could get a bronze.

All Moslems are losers.

All Moslems are losers.

Jihad Jane is the leftist ideal hero . No accomplishments. No winning.... It's the everyone gets a trophy mentality.

If their was a trophy for being dark skinned, some gay/trans concoction, or Muslim then the leftists would be happy.

Last edited:
A great face of changing America

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

“I think his words are very dangerous,” Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. “When these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. I’m African American. I don’t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. I’ve grown up in Jersey. All my family’s from Jersey.

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home’
I'm no Trump fan. I've never known him to say anything close to deporting people who are Muslim and American citizens. This lady has her pantys in wad for no reason.
On the other hand, doesn't it make sense that we don't want to allow thousands of refugees into America when there is a high probably that terrorist will try to infiltrate the group.

...... doesn't it make sense that we don't want to allow thousands of refugees into America when there is a high probably that terrorist will try to infiltrate the group.
So, it's revenge that worries you. The Arabs got the 'tit' .... and now you're afraid of their 'tat'. Yes, I think your statement makes a lot of sense. I agree!

...... doesn't it make sense that we don't want to allow thousands of refugees into America when there is a high probably that terrorist will try to infiltrate the group.
So, it's revenge that worries you. The Arabs got the 'tit' .... and now you're afraid of their 'tat'. Yes, I think your statement makes a lot of sense. I agree!
No, think think we got the "tit". We werent pounding that shitty part of the world with drone strikes, until they went international with their terrorism. They fucked with the bull, now they are paying the price. Maybe we will relent in a couple decades, IF they stop with all that jihad nonsense. In the mean time, muslims can just bend over and take it up the ass. They are inferior people, therefore its very easy for us to kick the dog shit out of them.

No, think think we got the "tit". We werent pounding that shitty part of the world with drone strikes, until they went international with their terrorism.

Your knowledge of international events is very poor. You started with 'Operation TP Ajax' in the 50's. Look it up if you haven't heard of it. And ... you've been ravaging the Middle East ever since. Lies about WMD's. An illegal invasion of Irak with a million innocent men, women and children raped, tortured and murdered. Libya. Syria. That was a lot of "tit" before they decided to begin repaying you in "tat".

They fucked with the bull, now they are paying the price.
Making jokes is no use. Look at this series of comments. 'Terrorism' ....' Terrorism' .......' Terrorism - who did you say is "paying the price"? The attack on 7/11. Al Qaida. ISIS. Hamas. Hizbollah. Al Shabab. The sky is falling on your head and you've got no one to blame but yourself. International terrorism is the revenge 'tat' that you thought would never come. You thought you'd get away with it. To put it into words from a famous American philosopher, "You fucked with the bull, now you are paying the price".

No, think think we got the "tit". We werent pounding that shitty part of the world with drone strikes, until they went international with their terrorism.

Your knowledge of international events is very poor. You started with 'Operation TP Ajax' in the 50's. Look it up if you haven't heard of it. And ... you've been ravaging the Middle East ever since. Lies about WMD's. An illegal invasion of Irak with a million innocent men, women and children raped, tortured and murdered. Libya. Syria. That was a lot of "tit" before they decided to begin repaying you in "tat".

They fucked with the bull, now they are paying the price.
Making jokes is no use. Look at this series of comments. 'Terrorism' ....' Terrorism' .......' Terrorism - who did you say is "paying the price"? The attack on 7/11. Al Qaida. ISIS. Hamas. Hizbollah. Al Shabab. The sky is falling on your head and you've got no one to blame but yourself. International terrorism is the revenge 'tat' that you thought would never come. You thought you'd get away with it. To put it into words from a famous American philosopher, "You fucked with the bull, now you are paying the price".
Jesus Christ, something that happened in the 50s? Youre fucking dumb dude.

Forum List

Back