Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told a woman to 'go back to Australia' after a video saying she was shocked by all the American flags in the US went viral

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
This buttercup Australian citizen doesn't clearly know what the Australian flag looks like and she believes there are too many American flags on display. Greg told her to go home.
I agree, GO HOME. :)

In the since-deleted clip, a creator by the name of @meanderwithmia said, "I'm just gonna say it, there are too many American flags," adding that she'd see flags everywhere — on houses, cars, and couch cushions — and the US was the only country she knew that did this.

In comparison, she said the only time she could recall seeing the Australian flag was on the Sydney Harbour Bridge, in Sydney, Australia, and as a result, she only vaguely knew what it looked like. However, she could draw the American flag from memory as she'd seen it so many times.

I love the American flag and I love the USA.

Raise your hand if you hate the USA. I know you are reading this and you need to raise your hand. Yes, I see you looking and you can't hide from me. Raise your hand. :)
I am not afraid to call you out. Send the signal. :)

Humble? So pride in your home is a bad thing?

Bitch you're not home, if you don't like how other countries do things then don't go there. And if you can't realize other countries do things differently then I don't know what to tell you, the entire world isn't beholden to what you think it should be.

It's a shame her ego of actually thinking she can lecture an entire country about their flags ruined the fact she is pretty. What a pretentious twat.

Bitch you're not home, if you don't like how other countries do things then don't go there. And if you can't realize other countries do things differently then I don't know what to tell you, the entire world isn't beholden to what you think it should be.

It's a shame her ego of actually thinking she can lecture an entire country about their flags ruined the fact she is pretty. What a pretentious twat.

She was questioning something she noted she doesn't see in other countries. As I noted it was a perfect opportunity to explain why so many was flying the flag but obviously that was above Abbott.

Flags depends on where one lives. Round these parts of america one might see 5 flags if they drive all day through the neighborhoods

Well if it's TX she might just be confusing the TX flag for the US one.

Even their skivvies down there show the TX or "come and take it" flag. ;)

That and she has a point about the flag being used (inappropriately I might add) as outerwear.

Typical “Love it or Leave it” Response from Conservatives

Go back where you came from! :ack-1:

Well if it's TX she might just be confusing the TX flag for the US one.

Even their skivvies down there show the TX or "come and take it" flag. ;)

That and she has a point about the flag being used (inappropriately I might add) as outerwear.
I did not hear her say the flag was used as outerwear.

"let's pull back on it ok, let's stay humble"

Get the fuck out of here, GO HOME!

Last edited:

Lecture? An observation is not a lecture.

Forum List

Back