So if she were living in a Muslim country would she be required to wear a hijab

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Holy Quran has mentioned that it is mandatory for a Muslim woman who believes and has faith in Allah and his religion to wear a hijab
Now the below My question to her is where is her hijab?
If she is such an avid believer to teach American students about the evils of Jews, why isn't she abiding by her religious beliefs..
where is her hijab?

Muslimteachernohijab.png

The Holy Quran has mentioned that it is mandatory for a Muslim woman who believes and has faith in Allah and his religion to wear a hijab
If she is such an avid believer to teach American students about the evils of Jews, why isn't she abiding by her religious beliefs..
where is her hijab?

View attachment 879859
who died and made you mullah? we don;t have iranian style fashion police. yet.

if you have seen muslims in their natural habitat, required dress varies by location and activity.

got dragged into a topless bar in oman. the girls took their veils off. .

where is her hijab?

View attachment 879859
Wow. You're ignorant .

where is her hijab?

View attachment 879859
There are a lot of things in the bible that Christians don't always follow either. Do you see all Christian women wearing dresses? Of course not! In Deuteronomy 22:5 it says women should not wear man's clothing. Some women do wear what could be considered man's clothing, such as pants or a suit. It really varies what denomination you are and your customs.

Have you had many Muslim friends/ co-workers? I don't think you have. You seem to misunderstand customs vary from country to country. This is more a personal choice if they choose to wear the Hijab or not. Sometimes there is a lot of pressure not to wear the hijab. All reasons I don't think you understand.

Last edited:
There are a lot of things in the bible that Christians don't always follow either. Do you see all Christian women wearing dresses? Of course not! In Deuteronomy 22:5 it says women should not wear man's clothing. Some women do wear what could be considered man's clothing, such as pants or a suit. It really varies what denomination you are and your customs.

Have you had many Muslim friends/ co-workers? I don't think you have. You seem to misunderstand customs vary from country to country. This is more a personal choice if they choose to wear the Hijab or not. Sometimes there is a lot of pressure not to wear the hijab. All reasons I don't think you understand.
Do you understand... The link was Countries where Hajib are mandatory! And that's the point of this thread... she has the choice to wear a Hajib here in the USA.... But these countries require i.e. mandatory with punishments of

1. Iran
Ever since the Islamic Revolution that took place in 1979, wearing a hijab in any public space is mandatory and beyond compulsory for a Muslim woman. This law that was passed in the year 1979 had been criticized by many. Most women thought, and even men thought it was quite caging. Under every circumstance, women in Iran have to wear a hijab when stepping out of their homes. Apart from wearing a hijab, it is also required that women wear loose clothing and nothing that flaunts their figure. There have been many protests in Iran regarding the ban of mandatory hijab, but the law still applies to date. The hijab has become a standard dress code in Iran, which applies to urban and rural women. Those women and men who have rebelled and protested against this law have been charged with severe consequences. Many women in Iran have been discriminated against for wearing and not wearing the hijab. There have been grave political issues that came with it. Suicide rates soared as women killed themselves so they would not be exploited and embarrassed publicly.

2. Iraq
Another country where wearing the hijab is mandatory is in Iraq. The hijab is compulsory throughout the country, but it is more rigid in Najaf and Karbala’s Shi’a holy cities. The law of the land has made it mandatory for women to wear hijabs when out in public. Most women opt to wear abaya rather than just the hijab. The law that makes hijab mandatory in Iraq was received rather well when compared to Iran. There were fewer protests and criticisms.
3. Saudi Arabia
As most Islamic countries, Saudi Arabia has made it mandatory for all women to wear. They have passed a law that expects women to be dressed appropriately and modestly when they are out in public. They cannot eat anything exposing or any clothes that hug your body and show your bag. Women in this country have taken this law relatively comfortably. It has become a more fashion statement rather than coming from a religious background. The crown prince of Saudi Arabia has stated that women who wear the hijab or an abaya look modest and respectful. The women in Saudi Arabia have adopted the hijab in their fashion style and look stunning as ever wearing it. It is mostly because of how the Arab women style the hijab; it has become so popular worldwide.

Now some of the more drastic penalties:
The experts recalled that under the current version of Iran's Islamic Penal Code, any act deemed “offensive” to public decency is punishable by 10 days to two months in prison or 74 lashes.
Women seen in public without a veil could be sentenced to between 10 days and two months in prison or a fine.

Do you understand... The link was Countries where Hajib are mandatory! And that's the point of this thread... she has the choice to wear a Hajib here in the USA.... But these countries require i.e. mandatory with punishments of

1. Iran
Ever since the Islamic Revolution that took place in 1979, wearing a hijab in any public space is mandatory and beyond compulsory for a Muslim woman. This law that was passed in the year 1979 had been criticized by many. Most women thought, and even men thought it was quite caging. Under every circumstance, women in Iran have to wear a hijab when stepping out of their homes. Apart from wearing a hijab, it is also required that women wear loose clothing and nothing that flaunts their figure. There have been many protests in Iran regarding the ban of mandatory hijab, but the law still applies to date. The hijab has become a standard dress code in Iran, which applies to urban and rural women. Those women and men who have rebelled and protested against this law have been charged with severe consequences. Many women in Iran have been discriminated against for wearing and not wearing the hijab. There have been grave political issues that came with it. Suicide rates soared as women killed themselves so they would not be exploited and embarrassed publicly.

2. Iraq
Another country where wearing the hijab is mandatory is in Iraq. The hijab is compulsory throughout the country, but it is more rigid in Najaf and Karbala’s Shi’a holy cities. The law of the land has made it mandatory for women to wear hijabs when out in public. Most women opt to wear abaya rather than just the hijab. The law that makes hijab mandatory in Iraq was received rather well when compared to Iran. There were fewer protests and criticisms.
3. Saudi Arabia
As most Islamic countries, Saudi Arabia has made it mandatory for all women to wear. They have passed a law that expects women to be dressed appropriately and modestly when they are out in public. They cannot eat anything exposing or any clothes that hug your body and show your bag. Women in this country have taken this law relatively comfortably. It has become a more fashion statement rather than coming from a religious background. The crown prince of Saudi Arabia has stated that women who wear the hijab or an abaya look modest and respectful. The women in Saudi Arabia have adopted the hijab in their fashion style and look stunning as ever wearing it. It is mostly because of how the Arab women style the hijab; it has become so popular worldwide.

The experts recalled that under the current version of Iran's Islamic Penal Code, any act deemed “offensive” to public decency is punishable by 10 days to two months in prison or 74 lashes.
Women seen in public without a veil could be sentenced to between 10 days and two months in prison or a fine.
I don't see your point. The teacher lives in NYC. It is her personal choice if she wants to wear the hijab or not, she is not living in another country.

where is her hijab?

View attachment 879859
People being religiously conservative is no reason to support slaughtering them. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

The question of the thread isn't relevant to the question that was asked in the post.... but to answer that question... not all Muslim countries require the wearing of the Hijab.

Women are not required to wear a Hijab in Jordan. How do I know this? Because my Ex-Wife lived in Jordan for a while with her Muslim husband.

The question asked in the post.

"Now the below My question to her is where is her hijab?
where is her hijab?"

I clearly answered that question. You can thank me later.

It is usually a good practice to have the question in the thread match the question asked in the post.

Last edited:
The question of the thread isn't relevant to the question that was asked in the post.... but to answer that question... not all Muslim countries require the wearing of the Hijab.

Women are not required to wear a Hijab in Jordan. How do I know this? Because my Ex-Wife lived in Jordan for a while with her Muslim husband.

The question asked in the post.

"Now the below My question to her is where is her hijab?
where is her hijab?"

I clearly answered that question. You can thank me later.

It is usually a good practice to have the question in the thread match the question asked in the post.
so what youre saying is you got triggered and that caused your incoherent rant,,

got it,,

I don't see your point. The teacher lives in NYC. It is her personal choice if she wants to wear the hijab or not, she is not living in another country.
The point is Israel is a country like the USA that doesn’t require people must comply as countries like the Hamasexactly what they must wear. So this teacher teaching Israel the bad person without telling the little kids that hamas started this by using money given them to build military facilities in miles of tunnel strictly to destroy Israel. The extremist muslims do not want to work with infidels such as Israel and the USA. They want to kill all infidels whereas infidel Americans like me and other infidels like Israel want peace.

1. Iran

2. Iraq
3. Saudi Arabia

I spent 2 decades in Saudi Arabia. I never have worn a hijab. No western women wear hijab.

The point is Israel is a country like the USA that doesn’t require people must comply as countries like the Hamasexactly what they must wear. So this teacher teaching Israel the bad person without telling the little kids that hamas started this by using money given them to build military facilities in miles of tunnel strictly to destroy Israel. The extremist muslims do not want to work with infidels such as Israel and the USA. They want to kill all infidels whereas infidel Americans like me and other infidels like Israel want peace.

This is a lie.

I spent 2 decades in Saudi Arabia. I never have worn a hijab. No western women wear hijab.
So with your experiences do you agree or disagree with the below statements?

Also tell me with evidently, your limited knowledge of the current world, what evidence can you supply like
what happened on 9/11 and 10/7/23, that the Christian/Jewish world declared complete extermination of Muslims?
  • In this emerging world order, Christians and Jews are no longer protected minorities under Islam. As a result, there is a dangerous trend among militant Islamist clerical authorities, especially from Saudi Arabia, justifying not only acts of terrorism against individuals, but also mass murder against whole groups of people regarded as infidels. Their call for the complete extermination of peoples means they have moved ideologically toward the justification of genocide.​
  • Jihad against America is the realization of "the right of self-defense" in retaliation for the terrorist war waged by the United States against the nation of Islam. Based on the Islamic principle, one al-Qaeda leader argues that Muslims have the right to kill four million Americans, while a Saudi scholar argues for killing ten million.​
  • On May 6, 2002, fourteen Saudi scholars published a special announcement claiming that the escalation in tensions between Islam and the West stemmed from American and European foreign and economic policies reflected in their siding with Israel, supporting globalization, and waging war on global terrorism​

So with your experiences do you agree or disagree with the below statements?

Also tell me with evidently, your limited knowledge of the current world, what evidence can you supply like
what happened on 9/11 and 10/7/23, that the Christian/Jewish world declared complete extermination of Muslims?
  • In this emerging world order, Christians and Jews are no longer protected minorities under Islam. As a result, there is a dangerous trend among militant Islamist clerical authorities, especially from Saudi Arabia, justifying not only acts of terrorism against individuals, but also mass murder against whole groups of people regarded as infidels. Their call for the complete extermination of peoples means they have moved ideologically toward the justification of genocide.​
  • Jihad against America is the realization of "the right of self-defense" in retaliation for the terrorist war waged by the United States against the nation of Islam. Based on the Islamic principle, one al-Qaeda leader argues that Muslims have the right to kill four million Americans, while a Saudi scholar argues for killing ten million.​
  • On May 6, 2002, fourteen Saudi scholars published a special announcement claiming that the escalation in tensions between Islam and the West stemmed from American and European foreign and economic policies reflected in their siding with Israel, supporting globalization, and waging war on global terrorism​

Osama bin Laden hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1992.

OBL also followed the Muslim Brotherhood which is banned in Arabia since the 1970s when Faisel was King.

Pester your other neighbors. The Saudis don't care about Israel.

Israel funded and encouraged Hamas since it's founding. Muslims and Christians tried to stop it...but they were recruiting in the meanest refugee camps. Israel wanted Hamas to insure there would never be a 2 state solution.

Forum List

Back