Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

Ivory Coast is near that Africa place. Seen it on tv.

Near that Africa place. You are killing me.
656211b6.gif

Anyone who is Pro Palestinian is just a Muslim Brotherhood supporter.
Plain and simple, eh? "With us or against us". "Love it or leave it".

I don't know why we spend so much time and money on sending men and women to university to become psychologists. They charge large sums of money and set up a schedule that can take months and even years to get to the bottom of psychological matters, and discover why people do the things they do, fear the things they fear, why they are depressed and cannot function properly - so they can be cured. People can come to you (for a fraction of the cost) and come to the bottom of all sorts of ailments ...... all within a quarter of an hour ... and a guaranteed, sure-fire diagnosis requiring only 4 questions!

1). Do you love America?
2). Do you prefer McDonald's or Burger King?
3). What kind of car do you own?
4). Do you support Palestine?

sx.png

Anyone who is Pro Palestinian is just a Muslim Brotherhood supporter.
Plain and simple, eh? "With us or against us". "Love it or leave it".

I don't know why we spend so much time and money on sending men and women to university to become psychologists. They charge large sums of money and set up a schedule that can take months and even years to get to the bottom of psychological matters, and discover why people do the things they do, fear the things they fear, why they are depressed and cannot function properly - so they can be cured. People can come to you (for a fraction of the cost) and come to the bottom of all sorts of ailments ...... all within a quarter of an hour ... and a guaranteed, sure-fire diagnosis requiring only 4 questions!

1). Do you love America?
2). Do you prefer McDonald's or Burger King?
3). What kind of car do you own?
4). Do you support Palestine?

sx.png

Yes. The Palestinians are dangerous murderous terrorist dogs. That's what they are. For anyone to even question it, is pure ignorance and stupidity, or you are a terrorist supporter.

Yes. Absolutely. On this issue, you are either with us, or you are against us. You can not support Palestine, and not be for murdering criminal terrorist rabid dogs.

They murdered that man, and dragged his body through the streets, after cutting off his head, and setting him on fire.............. for making a WRONG TURN.

These people are EVIL.

They killed 3 teenagers, who were not military, who were just trying to get home. They were un-armed 16 year old students. Murdered for no reason whatsoever. Waiting at a bus stop.

children-3.jpg

This is a Palestinian class, where the teachers, and the students are holding up 3 fingers in celebration of the 3 jewish teenagers kidnapped and murdered.

Ramallah lynch.jpg

Palestinian who murdered the man who made a wrong turn, shows his blood covered hands to the crowd in celebration.

hqdefault.jpg

And Palestinians celebrating 9/11.

The bottom line is, you are either for us, or you are for the terrorist murdering trash, that is Palestine. They are scum. They are trash. They are worthless. They deserve what they get. They deserve to be killed. And the world would be a better place if judgement fell on them, and wiped them out. And you support them, then you deserve their fate.

And I promise you... death will come to Palestine. I guarantee it.

I promise you... death will come to Palestine. I guarantee it.

Golly gee whiz! You can promise and guarantee that just from knowing if someone loves America, prefers McDonald's or Burger King, knowing what kind car they own, and if he supports Palestine?
wow.gif

You must be the Messiah we've all been waiting for! Welcome! ......... back?

They murdered that man, and dragged his body through the streets, after cutting off his head, and setting him on fire.............. for making a WRONG TURN.
Least ways he done something wrong. In the US you ain't gots to make no 'wrong turn' or do nuthing wrong at all and them policemans will shoot ya plum dead anyway. That's a fact & I'll guarantee it!

Least ways he done something wrong. In the US you ain't gots to make no 'wrong turn' or do nuthing wrong at all and them policemans will shoot ya plum dead anyway. That's a fact & I'll guarantee it!

No no, you mis-understand. He didn't violate any law. He didn't make a U-turn, or drive through a red light, or even turn down a street he wasn't allowed to.

He was driving on the highway, and accidentally got off on the wrong exit. You tell me where you get murdered for no reason other than getting off on the wrong exit?

Oh and by the way, the picture of the man with blood on his hands waving to the crowd? That was police station. In Palestine, the police don't try and hide murder, they celebrate it with the public. This isn't a case of "ooops... I thought he had a gun", it's a case of "Hey we murdered a guy who missed his exist! Everyone come and celebrate his death with us!".

You people have no idea how good you have it in the US.

And as of yet, I don't see policeman shooting people for making a wrong turn anyway. The vast majority, the criminals are fighting with them, trying to drive away from them, and doing things to get themselves shot.... and I'm ok with that. Criminals should be shot. More dead criminals, the better for the rest of us.

If a police officer pulls you over, you don't get to drive away. I think everyone who tries to drive away, should be shot.

Golly gee whiz! You can promise and guarantee that just from knowing if someone loves America, prefers McDonald's or Burger King, knowing what kind car they own, and if he supports Palestine?
wow.gif

I have no idea what a person believes, or where they get burgers, or if they support Palestine.

What I do know..... if they support Palestine, they don't love America, no matter what they say, and they should be sent to Palestine to die. They deserve it.

Death is coming to Palestine. It will come. Promise you.

wow.gif

I have no idea what a person believes, or where they get burgers, or if they support Palestine.

What I do know..... if they support Palestine, they don't love America, no matter what they say, and they should be sent to Palestine to die. They deserve it.

Rabid. You need to get laid Andy you are rotten from your soul.

No no, you mis-understand. He didn't violate any law. He didn't make a U-turn, or drive through a red light, or even turn down a street he wasn't allowed to.
Yes, yes I understand. He didn't violate any law. He didn't make a U-turn, or drive through a red light, or even turn down a street he wasn't allowed to. What's your point?

He was driving on the highway, and accidentally got off on the wrong exit. You tell me where you get murdered for no reason other than getting off on the wrong exit?
You are asking me where you get murdered for no reason other than getting off on the wrong exit? I already told you, The United States. You are not paying attention. BTW, I was beaten by the police in the states once for getting off on the wrong exit. Hello? Are you listening?
if they support Palestine, they don't love America, no matter what they say, and they should be sent to Palestine to die. They deserve it.
So if you support Palestine it's a given that you don't love America. Is that right? And if you don't love America you should be sent to Palestine ….. not just be sent there … but to die. Yes, that sounds fair. To an utter nut case.

Oh and by the way, the picture of the man with blood on his hands waving to the crowd? That was police station. In Palestine, the police don't try and hide murder, they celebrate it with the public. This isn't a case of "ooops... I thought he had a gun", it's a case of "Hey we murdered a guy who missed his exist! Everyone come and celebrate his death with us!".
Oh and by the way, there are plenty incidents where American soldiers rape, torture, and murder millions of innocent men, women , and children. You are really paying no attention on any level.

What? Are you talking to me?

The vast majority, the criminals are fighting with them …..
Is that so?
… trying to drive away from them ...
B-b-b-but you just said “fighting with them”. How do you see trying to drive away … “fighting”?

… and doing things to get themselves shot....
Ah yeah, you mean like being black. There's a lot of that going on in the US. One of the worse crimes know to civilized man!
… and I'm ok with that. Criminals should be shot. More dead criminals, the better for the rest of us.
Democracy disgusts you …..

If a police officer pulls you over, you don't get to drive away. I think everyone who tries to drive away, should be shot.
That's a good enough reason for you, eh?

Tell me honestly, are you a teen-ager or are you just trying to wind me up?

No way should this have been allowed.
Dave Wattle was an American Olympic runner back in .... ah ... I don't remember. He ran in the Olympics with a cap on his head (because it 'brought him luck'). That was forbidden because of the dangerous consequences for himself and the other competitors if the cap fell off during competition. He wore it anyway .... and got away with it. I don't hear you complaining about that.
10_12_5.gif

wow.gif

Rabid. You need to get laid Andy you are rotten from your soul.

How that has anything to do with anything, is beyond me.

Only a crazy nutter from the UK, could think there was a connection there.

I speak the truth. It is is true, and it will happen.

Yes, yes I understand. He didn't violate any law. He didn't make a U-turn, or drive through a red light, or even turn down a street he wasn't allowed to. What's your point?

You are asking me where you get murdered for no reason other than getting off on the wrong exit? I already told you, The United States. You are not paying attention. BTW, I was beaten by the police in the states once for getting off on the wrong exit. Hello? Are you listening?
if they support Palestine, they don't love America, no matter what they say, and they should be sent to Palestine to die. They deserve it.
So if you support Palestine it's a given that you don't love America. Is that right? And if you don't love America you should be sent to Palestine ….. not just be sent there … but to die. Yes, that sounds fair. To an utter nut case.

Oh and by the way, there are plenty incidents where American soldiers rape, torture, and murder millions of innocent men, women , and children. You are really paying no attention on any level.

What? Are you talking to me?

The vast majority, the criminals are fighting with them …..
Is that so?
… trying to drive away from them ...
B-b-b-but you just said “fighting with them”. How do you see trying to drive away … “fighting”?

… and doing things to get themselves shot....
Ah yeah, you mean like being black. There's a lot of that going on in the US. One of the worse crimes know to civilized man!
… and I'm ok with that. Criminals should be shot. More dead criminals, the better for the rest of us.
Democracy disgusts you …..

That's a good enough reason for you, eh?

Tell me honestly, are you a teen-ager or are you just trying to wind me up?

Yes, that a is a good enough reason for me. You don't get to drive away until the police tell you, that you can go. You don't get to "run from police". That makes you a criminal. If you are a criminal, you should be shot.

I had a black police officer pull a gun on me. What did I do? Nothing. He said put the phone away. I said "Yes officer" and put the phone away. He said "put your hands on the steering wheel", and I said "Yes officer" and put my hands on the steering wheel.

I did not argue. I didn't provoke. I didn't taunt, or yell. I did not 'demand my rights'. I did exactly what I was told.

That's why the officer put his gun away, and gave me a ticket, and sent me on my way. That's why I've never been tased, shot, beaten, or even cuffed. I keep my mouth shut, obey the orders of the officer, and do exactly what I'm told.

The criminals don't do that. That's why they get beaten and shot and tased, and then complain how unfair police are. No, you are a criminal. You deserve what you get.

All those people.... they were criminals. I don't care what happens to a criminal.

Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Eric Courtney Harris, Walter Scott, Samuel DuBose, Freddie Gray, Alton Sterling.... all criminals. They were CRIMINALS. I don't give a crap what happens to a criminal.

Stop breaking the law, and you won't get shot. You know which ethnic group in America has the least chance of being shot by police? Crazy..... it's oddly.... shockingly, the same ethnic group the has the lowest rates of violent crime. Asians. Apparently the racist cops have it in for white people, because they shoot more whites relative to their population, than Asians.

The color of crime report, published by the New Century Foundation, discovered the unsurprising direct connection between the chance of being shot by police, and the participation in violent crime. Nothing to do with race. Everything to do with how you interact with police, and your chance of being violent.

You argue with police, and then cry when they smash in your face? Shame on you. Keep your mouth shut.

Listen to Chris Rock, if you can't listen to me.

Are there occasionally bad police officers? Of course. But for every 1 example of a bad officer, there are 50 where you think you can screw around with an officer of the law, and then cry when it doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Let's see what we have here.

Strike one.

You don't get to drive away until the police tell you, that you can go. You don't get to "run from police". That makes you a criminal. If you are a criminal, you should be shot.

Shoot someone for driving away. Strike two.

I had a black police officer pull a gun on me. What did I do? Nothing. He said put the phone away. I said "Yes officer" and put the phone away. He said "put your hands on the steering wheel", and I said "Yes officer" and put my hands on the steering wheel.

It's OK for the police to point guns at people for having a phone handy. Strike three.

I did not argue. I didn't provoke. I didn't taunt, or yell. I did not 'demand my rights'. I did exactly what I was told.

You didn't demand your rights. Strike four.

That's why the officer put his gun away, and gave me a ticket, and sent me on my way. That's why I've never been tased, shot, beaten, or even cuffed. I keep my mouth shut, obey the orders of the officer, and do exactly what I'm told.

Expecting to be tased, shot, beaten, or even cuffed for speaking your piece. Strike five.

The criminals don't do that. That's why they get beaten and shot and tased, and then complain how unfair police are. No, you are a criminal. You deserve what you get.

Only criminals speak to the police and deserve to be beaten and shot and tased. Strike six.

All those people.... they were criminals. I don't care what happens to a criminal.

People who speak to the police are criminals. Strike seven.

Stop breaking the law, and you won't get shot.

Breaking laws deserve shooting. Strike eight.

You argue with police, and then cry when they smash in your face? Shame on you. Keep your mouth shut.

Arguing with the police or not keeping your mouth shut and you deserve your face smashed. Strike nine.

I wonder. Have you heard of Fascism? Do you know what it is? Do you know who Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin were? You would have loved them! And Fascism.

Let's see what we have here.

Strike one.

You don't get to drive away until the police tell you, that you can go. You don't get to "run from police". That makes you a criminal. If you are a criminal, you should be shot.

Shoot someone for driving away. Strike two.

It's OK for the police to point guns at people for having a phone handy. Strike three.

You didn't demand your rights. Strike four.

Expecting to be tased, shot, beaten, or even cuffed for speaking your piece. Strike five.

Only criminals speak to the police and deserve to be beaten and shot and tased. Strike six.

People who speak to the police are criminals. Strike seven.

Stop breaking the law, and you won't get shot.

Breaking laws deserve shooting. Strike eight.

Arguing with the police or not keeping your mouth shut and you deserve your face smashed. Strike nine.

I wonder. Have you heard of Fascism? Do you know what it is? Do you know who Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin were? You would have loved them! And Fascism.

You have the right to be wrong. Go ahead and try and drive away when police are telling you to stop, and see what happens.

Go ahead and mouth off to police, taunt them and provoke them. See what happens.

Here's the difference. I've never been beaten, and you have. You can give me all your excuses, but the fact remains, my method works, and your clearly does not by your own admission.

I'll keep on doing what I'm doing, and getting treated decently. You keep on doing what all your boys have done, and you'll keep getting shot and beaten and tased.

You can bring up Adolf Hitler all you want, and you'll still be getting your face smashed, and I won't.

See how that works? All your claims of fascism, and blaw blaw blaw, doesn't really matter to me, does it? Because I've never had a problem with police. Because I keep my mouth shut, and do what I'm told.

Your plan? In the word of Dr. Phil, 'how's that workin for ya?' Not so good, from what I see on the news.

In honor of the board---"current events" and in honor of the OP--Islamic FIRSTS------Please note another ISLAMIC FIRST---
-----it has been discovered that the BOMB----that killed over 50 people in Turkey-----the venue being a Kurdish wedding-----
was a boy-----between 12 and 14 years old, of Isis origin------Seems like a record to me--------but I am not sure. I got it from
MSN NEWS----world.

Palestinians can't be taken seriously until they choose to be led by non terrorists.

The fact they are even complaining about lands is ridiculous. If they want Israel then they should March troops in there and try to take it.

Utterly ridiculous that we (USA) gives any foreign aid to Palestine. Hamas just uses it for terrorism and to fund their mouthpiece CAIR.

Pull aid to Palestine and choke them and the other Arabs nations who don't want to act correctly. Block/severely restrict travel and trade.

Palestinians can't be taken seriously until they choose to be led by non terrorists.

The fact they are even complaining about lands is ridiculous. If they want Israel then they should March troops in there and try to take it.

Utterly ridiculous that we (USA) gives any foreign aid to Palestine. Hamas just uses it for terrorism and to fund their mouthpiece CAIR.

Pull aid to Palestine and choke them and the other Arabs nations who don't want to act correctly. Block/severely restrict travel and trade.

GAZA itself -------was not always a large refugee camp----
In ancient history it was a very VIABLE outpost of Egypt----
it invented GAZA aka GAUZE----ie, think cotton fabric---nice airy stuff

GAZA itself -------was not always a large refugee camp----
In ancient history it was a very VIABLE outpost of Egypt----
it invented GAZA aka GAUZE----ie, think cotton fabric---nice airy stuff

So send out the Palestinians and let Egypt use it as an outpost. Or at least let the Egyptian government control the area. That would at least shutdown Hamas.

Forum List

Back