Stolen Elections

The problem with our fellow posters, those not in agreement with all the perversion of the left fail to see that neither party is trustworthy or incorruptible and the dems lead the way. They take it personally.
they wont accept reality the party they love is a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected and cant accept reality that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,many are paid shills for the DNC but sadly some are not and are just so brainwashed by what they were taught in schools and by their parents,they cannot accept that reality,they cannot accept pesky facts that trump was a republican in name only not part of that corrupt two party system and that before trump you got to go all the way back to calvin coolidge to find a republican president that served the people instead of the elite and the war machine and that kennedy was the last real president America had before trump that also served the people instead of the warmongering elite,that he was our last real president we had not part of the corrupt two party system,that he was a dem in NAME only.

the proof they cant get around that all that is true is kennedy was killed by the CIA because of that,the fact he wanted to pull us out of vietnam completely by 1965,his policys were reversed by johnson who contrary to what our corrupt history classes teach,was the one who got us into vietnam NOT kennedy,

kennedy INHERITED vietnam from Truman who intitally got us involved drawing up policys for combat operations that almost were nearly implemented near the end of Eisenhowers administration but never were until Johnson got in office.

Ike was a corrupt bastard and did the bidding of the elite in office on other things so they let him live as a result of that, kennedy however did NOT serve the elite as Ike did so they did NOT let him live sense he resisted their plans.the plans for combat operations by the elite increased TENFOLD under Kennedy than during Eisenhowers time in office.kennedy only sent in ADVISORS,where LBJ got the war started serving the elite with the fake gulf of tonkin incident they tried to get Ike to start but he resisted and LBJ then deployed COMBAT TROOPS as they tried to get Ike and then kennedy to do. the elite knew LBJ would do their bidding that was drawn up during Trumans time in office unlike kennedy.

the other fact they cant get around that Trump is the first real president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system is he was the most anti war president sense carter and brought back more jobs to America than any president in sixty years. that is WHY he is the first president the elite have EVER gone after to try and put behind bars and try and keep from running for office like no other time in our history,compared to the corruption of other past president and biden,trump looks like a saint to them.

they play dodgeball with that fact EXPECIALLY that troll who only keeps posting garbage and BS on trump but WONT post the crimes or address the evidence of TOEHR presidents who committed crimes 100 time worse than anything trump ever did.:auiqs.jpg:

thats WHY i said earlier that the OP BACK AGAIN is a disgrace to trump supporters and hurts their cause because he ignores the overwhelming evidence that oswald was innocent and the overwhelming facts that there were multiple shooters.those are the kind of trump supporters that are hurting the trump movement.

BackAgain

Yeah hypocrite kinda like how when evidence is given to you thst oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved and the cia killed him your rebutall is always the same as your a conspiracy kook. :cuckoo: It’s trump supporters like who who give a bad name to trump supporters.
You’re a loon. Oswald wasn’t necessarily innocent.

What goofballs like you can’t wrap you silly little minds around is that he doesn’t have to have been innocent for the assassination to have been a conspiracy involving more than just some lone assassin.

You don’t even comprehend the position I’ve take. So, really, you should STFU and try to take the shit out of your ears.

You’re a loon. Oswald wasn’t necessarily innocent.

What goofballs like you can’t wrap you silly little minds around is that he doesn’t have to have been innocent for the assassination to have been a conspiracy involving more than just some lone assassin.

You don’t even comprehend the position I’ve take. So, really, you should STFU and try to take the shit out of your ears.
there you go again hypocrite troll,when you have been caught trolling that there was no evidence oswald did it which you insisted was the case too many times too remember,and ignored the mountains of evidence there were multiple shooters,you change the subject to something irrelevent to some babble of saying he does not have to be innocent for there to have to been a conspiracy,,see others have admitted there was a conspiracy but they think oswald was involved in that, while there is no facts of that to back that up,i respect those people that believe that cause they at least ADMIT there WAS a conspiracy,something asswipe trolls like you who cant own up to your stupidity there was never any evidence that oswald did it ignore and always defend the fairy tales of the warren commission give trump supporters a bad name and give the paid shills of the DNC ammunition to call us lunatics.thanks a lot asshole.

You are merely a liar

Gfy.
i see you looking in the mirror asswipe.i remember too many times in the past insulting you calling you an idiot for your lies you told that owald was the lone assassin,if others were interested in that YOU are the liar who said too many times in the past oswald was the lone assassin and there was no conspiracy i would bother posting the links but sense nobody else cares about your trolling on that then there is no sense.fuck off liar.meet the ignore button asswipe.

i see you looking in the mirror

Another lie by Ram Fat.
.i remember too many times in the past insulting you calling you an idiot for your lies you told that owald was the lone assassin,if others were interested in that YOU are the liar who said too many times in the past oswald was the lone assassin and there was no conspiracy i would bother posting the links but sense nobody else cares about your trolling on that then there is no sense.fuck off liar.meet the ignore button asswipe.
You’re “recall” is suspect.

Either quote what I supposedly said along the lines of your fable, or you’re just once again exposed as the lying twat you are.

And you will provide no such quote. You twatrash lying retard.

The world sees the state of the US president..they are also aware the dems stole the 2020 elections to install and man totally incapable and incompetent.

1708893392533.png

Forum List

Back