MTV show on White priviledge shaming

white people are so oppressed

Oh, the privilege!

04_kranitz.jpg

Rather pathetic of MTV, especially since they've always been in the gutter.

Is there a link to the actual shoe or just translations from sensitive white people crying foul?

Rather ironic that the person behind this show is a Pulitzer prize winning journalist and an illegal immigrant.

white people are so oppressed

Ravi, you should know better. Its not about white people being oppressed, Its about that you can put a person down based on their race, basicaly saying that their race defines them, they are not an individual. So when you see a black person walking down the street, is that all you see? do you assume everything about them because they are black? or do you see them as a man or a woman with unique life experiences. Or is it just that you think white people dont have unique life experiences?

Its about that you can put a person down based on their race, basicaly saying that their race defines them, they are not an individual.

This skips any talk of privilege and pretends that any discussion on privilege is about judging everyone. Its not.

When someone says blacks are good dancers there isnt one person who says "hey not fair, I'm an individual" because we are talking about in general and not each person specifically

Ravi, you should know better. Its not about white people being oppressed, Its about that you can put a person down based on their race, basicaly saying that their race defines them, they are not an individual. So when you see a black person walking down the street, is that all you see? do you assume everything about them because they are black? or do you see them as a man or a woman with unique life experiences. Or is it just that you think white people dont have unique life experiences?

Hating whitey is all the rage in leftist society.

I think they are planning on lynching some white bucks at the DNC convention....

Privilege is such a thorny issue that whenever it brought up they scream foul or how its about hate but they never address it as if it doesnt exist.

Cronyism is a type of privilege. And if you bring up Cronyism most will agree.

But add the word white to it and they knee jerk pretend theres no such thing or any advantage to being the majority.

Thats why when whites are told they are becoming the minority they cheer because being a minority is like, cool and stuff

Its about that you can put a person down based on their race, basicaly saying that their race defines them, they are not an individual.

This skips any talk of privilege and pretends that any discussion on privilege is about judging everyone. Its not.

When someone says blacks are good dancers there isnt one person who says "hey not fair, I'm an individual" because we are talking about in general and not each person specifically

Well, I havn't seen the guy's show. But if hes shaming white people for what they have 'done to America' i thnk its quite different than saying Blacks are good dancers. You can pay good money for your kid to go to college so he can learn hes part of an oppressor race and should be ashamed. i would imagine if i as a white guy standing in a group of blacks said that Blacks are good dancers. there would be someone offended by my statement. honestly you cant say anything these days even if you think its a compliment it will be taken the wrong way by someone.

Well, I havn't seen the guy's show. But if hes shaming white people for what they have 'done to America' i thnk its quite different than saying Blacks are good dancers. You can pay good money for your kid to go to college so he can learn hes part of an oppressor race and should be ashamed. i would imagine if i as a white guy standing in a group of blacks said that Blacks are good dancers. there would be someone offended by my statement. honestly you cant say anything these days even if you think its a compliment it will be taken the wrong way by someone.

But thats the thing. You havent seen the show, no one has, but they already have determined that its bad and an attack on whites. There will always be someone offended by something so thats neither here nor there.

No one says you should feel ashamed but what happens is that when you learn about the truth of what white people have done throughout history you feel ashamed because its shameful.

Its no different than if someone was shown their father was a murderer. Will that person accuse the person presenting this fact as attempting to shame or is the fact itself shameful?

Forum List

Back