The South Ain't Gonna Do It No More!

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
That is raising the Confederate flag on government properties...I guess that means the war is over and the Yanks have won.

Sadly, America lost. This is an attack on American pride. Obama thinks the south is too patriotic.
The real agenda behind the "flag offense":

“The United States would be much less exceptional in general, and in particular more like other English-speaking democracies such as Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand were it not for the effects on U.S. politics and culture of the American South.

“I don’t mean this in a good way. A lot of the traits that make the United States exceptional these days are undesirable, like higher violence and less social mobility. Many of these differences can be attributed largely to the South.”

…”Minus the South, the rest of the U.S. probably would be more like Canada or Australia or Britain or New Zealand—more secular, more socially liberal, more moderate in the tone of its politics and somewhat more generous in social policy. And it would not be as centralized as France or as social democratic as Sweden

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/obamas-progressive-america-politico-calls-for-ethnic-cultural-cleansing-of-southern-whites/#ixzz3fQKoOB5O

Let's vote to keep America exceptional. Because we are!

The south has been an occupied territory since 1865. This is just more cultural genocide committed by the US against the Occupied CSA. Nothing new and nothing that will stop us from winning this war eventually and ending the occupation.

As bizarre as it is, there are those who believe this is bringing the people together.

Black people in South Carolina might well find an increase in hostility as they are blamed for this elimination of history.

Well....one thing is certain. The South is America's future. All the jobs are moving here. Miserable out of towners are dying to move here. We have better weather. Food. Women. And sports.

Fuck em haha. Our lifestyle is so much better here. They can burn that flag for all we care.

Well....one thing is certain. The South is America's future. All the jobs are moving here. Miserable out of towners are dying to move here. We have better weather. Food. Women. And sports.

Fuck em haha. Our lifestyle is so much better here. They can burn that flag for all we care.
Right to work shit is killing workers here in the south...wish unions were more prominent here.

Right to work shit is killing workers here in the south...wish unions were more prominent here.

Well....right to work is why places like South Carolina have landed Boeing, Volvo, Mercedez, BMW, Amazon, Google, etc.

Rest of country can mock us. But...in 10-15 years they'll either be bankrupt...or moving here to find work.

Texas is a right to work state and I did just fine.
What could be better for the hard working among us? The best get payed the best while the rest get what they deserve.

Put it this way, if your divided US was ever involved in a shooting war you will be short several states.

So what I would stand with as many it as few as will stand with me against this Government. Better to die on my feet than to live on my knees. Better dead than Red White and Blue at this point.

Well....right to work is why places like South Carolina have landed Boeing, Volvo, Mercedez, BMW, Amazon, Google, etc.

Rest of country can mock us. But...in 10-15 years they'll either be bankrupt...or moving here to find work.
Yeah because they don't have to pay decent wages and don't have to worry about unionization to threaten their right to pay horrible wages and worse benefits than those in union states can fight for.Capitalism for ya.
So you don't believe in the right to work. Strange.
You know what I mean.

What could be better for the hard working among us? The best get payed the best while the rest get what they deserve.
I am sure its doing grand. According to the woman that interviewed my wife today Georgia is the WORST state for CNA/Medical field in the south right now. For a job that requires hours upon hours of classroom work,then being on the floor for a month THEN passing a state administered test and ONLY getting 9$ WITH experience is fucking pathetic and criminal.

Yeah because they don't have to pay decent wages and don't have to worry about unionization to threaten their right to pay horrible wages and worse benefits than those in union states can fight for.Capitalism for ya.
You know what I mean.

I am sure its doing grand. According to the woman that interviewed my wife today Georgia is the WORST state for CNA/Medical field in the south right now. For a job that requires hours upon hours of classroom work,then being on the floor for a month THEN passing a state administered test and ONLY getting 9$ WITH experience is fucking pathetic and criminal.

A pack of smokes in Georgia $6.40
A pack of smokes in New York $13.00
And if you go somewhere like Houston the pay is on par with the rest of the country and the cost of living is WAY lower as are the taxes.

You know what I mean.

And if you go somewhere like Houston the pay is on par with the rest of the country and the cost of living is WAY lower as are the taxes.
I don't smoke so I don't really care. I can remember when smokes were 99 cents a pack for really cheap ones EVERYWHERE so they have gone on up across the nation.

You know what I mean.

I don't smoke so I don't really care. I can remember when smokes were 99 cents a pack for really cheap ones EVERYWHERE so they have gone on up across the nation.

So what. I remember when they were 35 cents,but that has nothing to do with the cost of living.
Fact of the matter is Houston is on par with the rest of the nation regarding pay but the cost of living is half what it is in New York.
I bought a custom home here in a gated master planned community on the golf course for less than 400k. You couldnt touch it in yankee land for less than 2 million.
But hey you just keep on believing....because we dont want you here anyway.

If it's so awful why is everyone moving there?

That is raising the Confederate flag on government properties...I guess that means the war is over and the Yanks have won.

Great ! Now maybe you guys can go harass some other part of the country until they bend to exactly how you decide they should be.

If they were, the jobs wouldn't have been moving there in the first place.

Forum List

Back