MTV show on White priviledge shaming

A show that shames whites, created by an illegal invader. Just another reason MTV is blocked in my home. More Americans should do the same. This is the fucking trash they are spewing to your children.

A show that shames whites, created by an illegal invader. Just another reason MTV is blocked in my home. More Americans should do the same. This is the fucking trash they are spewing to your children.

All that vim and vigor and you havent even seen a preview clip.

You don't know shit you fucking moron. I saw a clip early this morning, piss off you damn fool.

You don't know shit you fucking moron. I saw a clip early this morning, piss off you damn fool.

Oh yeah? Gotta link to that?

Did you see it this morning on MTV that you claim is blocked? Lol

It isn't on yet, the level of idiocy you display is alarming. And MTV is god damn right blocked in my house, so is OWN and Al Jazera

Yeah, thats why saying you saw it this morning was a farce. You exposed yourself.

Unless you got a link to that magic clip you saw this morning, which you dont

MTV has been a network for trash TV for a while now. It gave us Jersey Shore, Jackass, and a long line of other silly shows that were purely about ratings. This one is no different.

It is a sort of show that deserves to be trolled though, as ethnicity doesn't define societies - instead culture, education, greed, violence, and religion does.

You can't expect MTV to be historically accurate, as the show is made for the double digit IQ demographic that wants rage, pain, toilet humor, and dumb blondes. ;)

This from the network that brought you such high quality programming as Jersey Shore.
Yep, don't forget Jackass either. Though Jersey Shore is a highly negative portrayal of Americans, making all Americans look like stupid, drunk, roid heads, obsessed with sex - and incapable of self restraint i.e. drunken brawls, fist fights, and rage.

Idk, Im probably reading too much into it & maybe the show will have more substance...but to start off like the clip shown is typical sensationalism "make the other side look stupid, hold them by the neck, then argue about it...forever
I know some discomfort is needed for change but the time for this type of thing has passed.

Forum List

Back