MTV show on White priviledge shaming

This is ridiculous and what does it solve. Shaming and stereotyping for past wrongs, not even knowing what these specific people are about
...all in the name of "equality"? lol

Its about that you can put a person down based on their race, basicaly saying that their race defines them, they are not an individual.

This skips any talk of privilege and pretends that any discussion on privilege is about judging everyone. Its not.

When someone says blacks are good dancers there isnt one person who says "hey not fair, I'm an individual" because we are talking about in general and not each person specifically

Well, I havn't seen the guy's show. But if hes shaming white people for what they have 'done to America' i thnk its quite different than saying Blacks are good dancers. You can pay good money for your kid to go to college so he can learn hes part of an oppressor race and should be ashamed. i would imagine if i as a white guy standing in a group of blacks said that Blacks are good dancers. there would be someone offended by my statement. honestly you cant say anything these days even if you think its a compliment it will be taken the wrong way by someone.

But thats the thing. You havent seen the show, no one has, but they already have determined that its bad and an attack on whites. There will always be someone offended by something so thats neither here nor there.

No one says you should feel ashamed but what happens is that when you learn about the truth of what white people have done throughout history you feel ashamed because its shameful.

Its no different than if someone was shown their father was a murderer. Will that person accuse the person presenting this fact as attempting to shame or is the fact itself shameful?

..true and Ive felt it as I learned history..many people have. At this point, even the little men on mars know how racist we are. I just don't see the need for a video of people groveling and acting pathetic.

Its about that you can put a person down based on their race, basicaly saying that their race defines them, they are not an individual.

This skips any talk of privilege and pretends that any discussion on privilege is about judging everyone. Its not.

When someone says blacks are good dancers there isnt one person who says "hey not fair, I'm an individual" because we are talking about in general and not each person specifically

Well, I havn't seen the guy's show. But if hes shaming white people for what they have 'done to America' i thnk its quite different than saying Blacks are good dancers. You can pay good money for your kid to go to college so he can learn hes part of an oppressor race and should be ashamed. i would imagine if i as a white guy standing in a group of blacks said that Blacks are good dancers. there would be someone offended by my statement. honestly you cant say anything these days even if you think its a compliment it will be taken the wrong way by someone.

But thats the thing. You havent seen the show, no one has, but they already have determined that its bad and an attack on whites. There will always be someone offended by something so thats neither here nor there.

No one says you should feel ashamed but what happens is that when you learn about the truth of what white people have done throughout history you feel ashamed because its shameful.

Its no different than if someone was shown their father was a murderer. Will that person accuse the person presenting this fact as attempting to shame or is the fact itself shameful?
Good point.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good point.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No, it was a hypocritical thing to say. You know how black people never feel shame over the fact that Africans sold Africans into slavery? That's exactly how I feel about white dudes making black dudes pick cotton 200 years ago. I don't give a fuck. Its got nothing to do with me.

See? Just irrational and emotional for no reason. Since "privilege" is a dog whistle what is the dog whistle for? Being the Majority? OH NO

Having more opportunity? HOW DARE THEY!!!

The dog whistle is to call all the racist haters of the democratic party. Since the party is back to it's old tricks of in your face racism, it needs to call the new Klan, folks like you, to put on your hoods and bedsheets.

Is it true the party plans to lynch a couple of white bucks at the DNC convention?

See, the ONLY thing that has changed with you democrats is the skin color of your victims - you are EXACTLY like the dims of the 1920's - same racist slogans, same irrational hatred. Oh, they hated blacks, you hate whites - you both hate based on skin.

{Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.}

This is why racism always was, and always will be the driving force of you democrats.

I dont know if you realize this but the KKK was AA racist group against minorities. I'm sorry, is stating that fact another "dog whistle"? Does whites killing minorities with impunity cause you shame?

I realize now that we are only to talk glowingly about whites or else you'll cry about your races history. So let's pretend that history doesn't exist...for your sake. :itsok:

Ok.

So modern whites must own the history committed by dead whites from 200 years ago.

But modern blacks cant be held to own the current violence their race commits...which is absurdly higher % than other races?

So blacks should feel ashamed about what African war lords do when they slaughter children?

Make a show about that. Shame blacks for what "their race" is doing.

Oh...sorry...is that racist?

Neither.

This is ridiculous and what does it solve. Shaming and stereotyping for past wrongs, not even knowing what these specific people are about
...all in the name of "equality"? lol

They arent shaming you for past wrongs...the past wrongs were shameful in and of themselves.

Thats the difference

..true and Ive felt it as I learned history..many people have. At this point, even the little men on mars know how racist we are. I just don't see the need for a video of people groveling and acting pathetic.

How are all of you attributing such characteristics of being pathetic and groveling before actually seeing even a clip? I'll answer, its because you want a justification for shitting on it so shitting on something pathetic is easier than seeing 1 minute of the dam thing.

See? Just irrational and emotional for no reason. Since "privilege" is a dog whistle what is the dog whistle for? Being the Majority? OH NO

The dog whistle is to call all the racist haters of the democratic party. Since the party is back to it's old tricks of in your face racism, it needs to call the new Klan, folks like you, to put on your hoods and bedsheets.

Is it true the party plans to lynch a couple of white bucks at the DNC convention?

See, the ONLY thing that has changed with you democrats is the skin color of your victims - you are EXACTLY like the dims of the 1920's - same racist slogans, same irrational hatred. Oh, they hated blacks, you hate whites - you both hate based on skin.

{Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.}

This is why racism always was, and always will be the driving force of you democrats.

I dont know if you realize this but the KKK was AA racist group against minorities. I'm sorry, is stating that fact another "dog whistle"? Does whites killing minorities with impunity cause you shame?

I realize now that we are only to talk glowingly about whites or else you'll cry about your races history. So let's pretend that history doesn't exist...for your sake. :itsok:

Ok.

So modern whites must own the history committed by dead whites from 200 years ago.

But modern blacks cant be held to own the current violence their race commits...which is absurdly higher % than other races?

When did Racism end? 1815? STFU goofy bitch

Neither.

You're right being a son of a murderer is the opposite of shameful...Elation maybe?

Ok.

Racism never ended. It just changed sides.

Again...if Im responsible for what whites did 100 years ago...are blacks responsible for what any blacks did yesterday? Liberal logic is so fucked up.

So blacks should feel ashamed about what African war lords do when they slaughter children?

Make a show about that. Shame blacks for what "their race" is doing.

Oh...sorry...is that racist?

New Cologne from Calvin Klien: Desparation

Were talking about America fuck face. I'm not bringing up the fucking IRA, Nazi's etc. Desperate fucker

Ok.

Racism never ended. It just changed sides.

Again...if Im responsible for what whites did 100 years ago...are blacks responsible for what any blacks did yesterday? Liberal logic is so fucked up.

Now it's 100 years. You knocked a whole Century off?

Even topic on white people this is Bucs response

11224634_10153337212370310_8599816603469611666_n.jpg

Forum List

Back