Mr. President: Leave Mueller alone...or else!

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.

There is no evidence that Mueller is looking at every business dealing Trump has done. He is looking at Trump's Russian business dealings. That is well within the scope of his investigation. Ken Starr prosecuted several criminal cases that were not part of the original scope of his investigation. Do you disagree with that investigation?

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) and other Conservative lawmakers warned that there would be bipartisan backlash against President Trump if he fires special counsel Robert Mueller, who is leading the probe into Russia meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign. “If he fired Bob Mueller, I think he’d see a tremendous backlash response from both Democrats but also Republicans,” he said.

As Robert Mueller (a life long Republican) digs deeper into Donald Trump's business dealings, Trump has become more nervous and irritated, saying Mueller is going beyond the scope of his authority. Legal experts from both party's deny this, reminding Trump that Bill Clinton's Whitewater investigation started out as a probe into a Real Estate deal, and ended up with Clinton being impeached for having an extra martial affair. The bottom line is, a special counsel can investigate whatever and whoever they want.

President Trump would be well advised to let Mr. Mueller do his job, and I predict Donald Trump's tax returns and business records that he has tried so very hard to conceal will soon see the light of day. :bye1:

GOP lawmaker warns: Trump would face Republican backlash if he fires Mueller

Trump faces swift backlash after allies push Mueller firing

And then HE would see a backlash of republican voters throwing him out of office or refusing to vote GOP ever again.

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.

There is no evidence that Mueller is looking at every business dealing Trump has done. He is looking at Trump's Russian business dealings. That is well within the scope of his investigation. Ken Starr prosecuted several criminal cases that were not part of the original scope of his investigation. Do you disagree with that investigation?
Last I heard there were NO limitations on what Mueller could investigate.

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) and other Conservative lawmakers warned that there would be bipartisan backlash against President Trump if he fires special counsel Robert Mueller, who is leading the probe into Russia meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign. “If he fired Bob Mueller, I think he’d see a tremendous backlash response from both Democrats but also Republicans,” he said.

As Robert Mueller (a life long Republican) digs deeper into Donald Trump's business dealings, Trump has become more nervous and irritated, saying Mueller is going beyond the scope of his authority. Legal experts from both party's deny this, reminding Trump that Bill Clinton's Whitewater investigation started out as a probe into a Real Estate deal, and ended up with Clinton being impeached for having an extra martial affair. The bottom line is, a special counsel can investigate whatever and whoever they want.

President Trump would be well advised to let Mr. Mueller do his job, and I predict Donald Trump's tax returns and business records that he has tried so very hard to conceal will soon see the light of day. :bye1:

GOP lawmaker warns: Trump would face Republican backlash if he fires Mueller

Trump faces swift backlash after allies push Mueller firing

And then HE would see a backlash of republican voters throwing him out of office or refusing to vote GOP ever again.
Not in that district. McCaul is well adored in that district and Texans again are looking to Cruz not Trump.

Last I heard there were NO limitations on what Mueller could investigate.
The remit, I don't think, is unlimited.

One, there was no lies at all. That is a far right lie, though.

Two, it is certainly a step on the way to the inevitable single payer plan.

Three, on this, yes, just as did the GOP run the foreign wars on a credit card.

The far right and what is called the alt right do not care about Trump's crimes is the point.
What crimes, is the point.
Investigations are ongoing, and you will know with the rest of us in due time. You are not special, Iceweasel. You will wait on Mueller.
Well, Sherlock. Trump has had an electron microscope up his ass months before even taking over office with a network of spies and leakers all too willing to feed the media, and they in turn, you. Color me unconcerned.
^^ :lol: Trump is worried, morris.
The endless supply of garbage you pull out of your ass doesn't impress.
morris, you a garbage collector. That's your speed.

Horse shit, Old Style. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

What in my statement is "horse shit", Mark? Did the Democrats NOT lie to America when they sold the ACA? Was it NOT set up to fail by it's architects so they could then move onto a single payer system? Did the Democrats NOT backload the costs of the ACA to hide them from the public for as long as possible?
See is that not all horse shit? I don't argue with horse shit, I just pitch it in the garbage.

Translation: "I don't know how to argue with something that's obviously true but totally makes my beliefs laughable...so I'll call it horseshit and pretend I'm above answering it!"

What in my statement is "horse shit", Mark? Did the Democrats NOT lie to America when they sold the ACA? Was it NOT set up to fail by it's architects so they could then move onto a single payer system? Did the Democrats NOT backload the costs of the ACA to hide them from the public for as long as possible?
See is that not all horse shit? I don't argue with horse shit, I just pitch it in the garbage.

Translation: "I don't know how to argue with something that's obviously true but totally makes my beliefs laughable...so I'll call it horseshit and pretend I'm above answering it!"
Your horse shit is in the trash as well.

If Trump gets Mueller fired (he would have to fire Sessions and Rosenstein as well), the end of Trump's presidency becomes visible.

Not true, Trump just needs to find a way to replace Sessions with AG willing to fire Muller.

HENCE his recent attacks on Sessions and the leak to screw him.

But of course this is a road to no-where. Trump firing Muller with these machinations will lead directly to his impeachment. Not all people are as stupid as Trump thinks they are.

Last edited:

If Trump broke the law in one of his business dealings, he should be held to account like anyone else.

Look, you guys are the ones who nominated him despite his hiding his business dealings. Don't get upset when it blows up in your face.
/---/ as long as hildabeast, Bernie and Obozo are off limites, eh Sparky?

Why do you come to a political debate site, Mark and then refuse to debate? Let me guess...that's the way things are done at the college you attend?

I've asked you some simple questions. Either answer them or don't. Spare us all the self righteous posturing however. If you can't provide an intelligent answer to what's asked of you...why are you even here?

If Trump broke the law in one of his business dealings, he should be held to account like anyone else.

Look, you guys are the ones who nominated him despite his hiding his business dealings. Don't get upset when it blows up in your face.
/---/ as long as hildabeast, Bernie and Obozo are off limites, eh Sparky?
The GOP nominated Mueller.

Why do you come to a political debate site, Mark and then refuse to debate? Let me guess...that's the way things are done at the college you attend?

I've asked you some simple questions. Either answer them or don't. Spare us all the self righteous posturing however. If you can't provide an intelligent answer to what's asked of you...why are you even here?
Oldstyle, you simply don't like the answer, so you make horse shit up. Already answered, bright eyes.

If Trump gets Mueller fired (he would have to fire Sessions and Rosenstein as well), the end of Trump's presidency becomes visible.

Not true, Trump just needs to find a way to replace Sessions with AG willing to fire Muller.

HENCE his recent attacks on Sessions and the leak to screw him.
Thanks for rephrasing what I said.

? It is different from what you said

Trump doesn't need to get rid of both Sessions and Rosenstien, just one of them.

Remember, it today's reactive-against-liberalism climate Richard Nixon would STILL be president (were he alive). Liberalism has run its course and is deep down in the dumpster of used-to be political parties. That includes liberals admitting to being Democrats and equally to those in denial - aka "Mainstream republicans".

Q: Who has bigger balls, policemen or firemen?

A: Firemen. They sell more tickets.​

Rep. Michael McCaul can threaten but when it comes down to it, between him and Trump, I believe Trump will be the one with the sales.

Forum List

Back