I'm with Scaramucci on gun control

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Although I'm a liberal, today I praise Donald Trump's pick for communications director.
SBM5vri.jpg

I do not like Trump but I have to give him credit when he makes a wise decision.
Please give this thread a positive rating for Scaramucci and more control on guns. Guns kill a lot of people.

Interesting. Trump kissed the ass of the NRA and now appoints a gun grabber? Isn't gun grabber the definition of all who seek gun controls?

I guess when your popularity begins to sink like a rock, one worries about their safety. Food for thought.

In a week or so the happy, dancing gun controllers will come to realize that a WH head of communications has little to no bearing on policy or, most importantly, Congressional legislation.

• Banned
In a week or so the happy, dancing gun controllers will come to realize that a WH head of communications has little to no bearing on policy or, most importantly, Congressional legislation.
I still agree with Scaramucci. Don't you?

Quoting in picture form is meaningless. For all we know he was 12 when he said that. But he isn't the president.
3 months ago, Scaramucci touted Eisenhower's quote that making guns is akin to stealing food from hungry people. “Every gun made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense,a theft from those who hunger and are not fed" Ike

Anthony Scaramucci on Twitter

Quoting in picture form is meaningless. For all we know he was 12 when he said that. But he isn't the president.
3 months ago, Scaramucci touted Eisenhower's quote that making guns is akin to stealing food from hungry people. “Every gun made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense,a theft from those who hunger and are not fed" Ike

He was 53 years old at the time of that tweet. Nowhere near 12, dear idiot.

....still no context. Ike would have liked a perfect world I'm sure. He didn't get one.

Although I'm a liberal, today I praise Donald Trump's pick for communications director.
SBM5vri.jpg

I do not like Trump but I have to give him credit when he makes a wise decision.
Please give this thread a positive rating for Scaramucci and more control on guns. Guns kill a lot of people.
You just outed yourself as a fool.

More gun control does not reduce crime. Anyone but a fool, knows this.

We should allow dumb people a little fun once in awhile.

SBM5vri.jpg

:lmao::cuckoo:
Fuck face, people kill people... firearms can not.
Enforce current firearm laws, new frivolous firearm laws you speak of are for Cowardly snowflacks like yourself. :fu:

Last edited:
SBM5vri.jpg

Sure, I agree with "common sense" gun control. Now, spell that out please because "common sense" to some means treating every American voter as "guilty until proven" innocent and making it a crime for a father to take his 12 year old to the shooting range and shooting the father's .22 rifle without a background check and "transfer" papers.

SBM5vri.jpg

lol........talk about politically irrelevant.:up: Gun grabbing has never been more unpopular in America than it is in 2017. We actually need more guns since the research is clear: more guns = less crimes.

Harvard University - April 2012 - Journal of Law and Politics

The same pattern appears when comparisons of violence to gun ownership are made within nations. Indeed, “data on firearms ownership by constabulary area in England,” like data from the United States, show “a negative correlation,”10 that is, “where firearms are most dense violent crime rates are lowest, and where guns are least dense violent crime rates are highest.”11 Many different data sets from various kinds of sources are summarized as follows by the leading text: [T]here is no consistent significant positive association between gun ownership levels and violence rates: across (1) time within the United States, (2) U.S. cities, (3) counties within Illinois, (4) country‐sized areas like England, U.S. states, (5) regions of the United States, (6) nations, or (7) population subgroups . . . .12

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Nice this guy has his opinion I guess.........but nobody cares.:popcorn:

Forum List

Back