Mr. President: Leave Mueller alone...or else!

Think about it. The russian bought the property, paying twice what it was worth. Trump has been taking russian money for decades.

A lot of wealthy Americans have. I can think of quite a few.

Those americans admitted having contact with russians.

Oh, so that Russian somehow deduced that Donald Trump would someday become President of the United States when that was considered a JOKE among most political pundits? Trump has been making money in Russia and from Russians here in America for decades! He sold high end real estate to people with lots of money. NEWSFLASH!!!! There were a lot of people like that in Russia after the Soviet Union collapsed.

The far right and what is called the alt right do not care about Trump's crimes is the point.

Think about it. The russian bought the property, paying twice what it was worth. Trump has been taking russian money for decades.

Trump has as well including the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. He's hidden nothing.
Release Trump's tax returns and then we can agree.

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.
If Mueller finds illegal activity other than on the Russian electioneering, he is just supposed to ignore it?
Is that his purpose? When did we find men guilty until proven innocent? Why are leftists so corrupt?
I caught someone the other day stating that Trump had to prove he wasn't guilty. I had to remind him that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty and by his own words he was admitting he knew this entire investigation is unjust (not exact words).

Trump has as well including the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. He's hidden nothing.
The investigation isn't about his tax returns. Mueller know he has nothing so now he is grasping at straws. Mueller should have been fired already.

The investigation isn't about his tax returns. Mueller know he has nothing so now he is grasping at straws. Mueller should have been fired already.
If the investigation into the Russians goes into finances then his tax returns are fair game. You are grasping at straws to block the investigation. Not wise.

Leftists are hardly sitting back. You don't have an honest bone in your body. Nor can you grasp political party membership doesn't automatically mean anything. This is more of an establishment vs non-establishment battle. The establishment doesn't want their gravy train derailed.
Pretend all you want sweetie, but this could well be the end of this administration, and how deserving it would be. The man has accomplished nothing in 6 months, not a single piece of major legislation has passed.
I just proved you are full of shit, you stupid maggot. Repeating your baby shit rhetoric changes nothing.
Maybe you can list all of the major legislation Trump has signed into law.

He's rather busy trying to fix the "major legislation" that Obama signed into law, Frito! ObamaCare is such a total cluster f**k it needs to be totally overhauled to save healthcare in this country!
6 months and you have done nothing about the ACA. Do you realize how pathetic it is with full control of the House and Senate. Your kind should hide your heads in shame.

What do you do exactly when the previous Party in power gave millions of people heavily subsidized health care premiums that we as a nation don't have the ability to pay for? You progressives give away freebies to people to buy their votes without a care in the world about who will eventually be on the hook paying for those freebies!

You lied to the Middle Class about what the ACA would do to their premiums...holding off on the true costs of the ACA until the very end of Barack Obama's second term so that the voters wouldn't understand what you did to them until it was too late. Now we've got millions of Americans who think subsidized health care is their right and will scream bloody murder if someone takes it away from them. At the same time, Middle Class Americans are paying more money for less insurance than before the ACA and they demand someone fix that!

The mess belongs to you on the left, Frito! You wrote it. You passed it. You deliberately lied about what it was and what it would do! Now you think the GOP should hide their heads in shame because they can't figure out a way to fix what it is you've done?

DFW22MZUwAAbstr.jpg

The far right and what is called the alt right do not care about Trump's crimes is the point.
What crimes, is the point.
Investigations are ongoing, and you will know with the rest of us in due time. You are not special, Iceweasel. You will wait on Mueller.
Well, Sherlock. Trump has had an electron microscope up his ass months before even taking over office with a network of spies and leakers all too willing to feed the media, and they in turn, you.

Color me unconcerned.

He's rather busy trying to fix the "major legislation" that Obama signed into law, Frito! ObamaCare is such a total cluster f**k it needs to be totally overhauled to save healthcare in this country!

Trump said only he could fix it. That he could provide terrific healthcare to everybody, at much lower cost, and it would be easy.

That was an idiotic statement made to appeal to voters! The truth is the ACA can't work. It wasn't set up to work. It was set up to fail! Jonathon Gruber was quite forthcoming about that.

The only question now is how do we break the news to some Americans who love the idea of getting huge subsidies to their health insurance that the Americans who will be forced to pay for that...the Middle Class...don't have the money!

There's nothing "easy" about this! It's common sense that you can't give millions of people cheap health insurance at almost no cost to them without someone else being on the hook for it or adding trillions to our national debt at a time when it's already way too large!

Telling people they can't have entitlements is like telling a spoiled child they can't have a new toy at the store. You're going to hear a lot of crying and carrying on. Good parents don't care. They do what's good for the kid. Bad parents give them whatever they want to buy a little peace and quiet. You progressives are the parents who think you can make things better by being the "nice" parent. Conservatives are the parent that says no...put that back...we can't afford it!

Investigations are ongoing, and you will know with the rest of us in due time. You are not special, Iceweasel. You will wait on Mueller.
Well, Sherlock. Trump has had an electron microscope up his ass months before even taking over office with a network of spies and leakers all too willing to feed the media, and they in turn, you. Color me unconcerned.
^^ :lol: Trump is worried, morris.

Horse shit, Old Style. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

What in my statement is "horse shit", Mark? Did the Democrats NOT lie to America when they sold the ACA? Was it NOT set up to fail by it's architects so they could then move onto a single payer system? Did the Democrats NOT backload the costs of the ACA to hide them from the public for as long as possible?

Well, Sherlock. Trump has had an electron microscope up his ass months before even taking over office with a network of spies and leakers all too willing to feed the media, and they in turn, you. Color me unconcerned.
^^ :lol: Trump is worried, morris.
The endless supply of garbage you pull out of your ass doesn't impress.

Horse shit, Old Style. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

What in my statement is "horse shit", Mark? Did the Democrats NOT lie to America when they sold the ACA? Was it NOT set up to fail by it's architects so they could then move onto a single payer system? Did the Democrats NOT backload the costs of the ACA to hide them from the public for as long as possible?
See is that not all horse shit? I don't argue with horse shit, I just pitch it in the garbage.

Forum List

Back