Number of times Trump said "I don't remember."

Attempt at Deflection = Fail.

Umm, not quite poster WelfareQ. You seem to want this too much; however, it ain't your alleged 'deflection'.

Rather, it is 'context'. It is a 'comparative'.

Don't be so defensive. It detracts from your efforts.
Trust me.

Since Biden is taking heat for saying he doesn't remember, let us take a look at all the times Trump said he doesn't remember:

Next to Donald Trump, Joe Biden is Harry Lorayne.

Donald Trump's mind is mush.
What are you claiming Biden remembers and why did you leave out what he does not remember? Is Biden totally out of your mind?

We all say we don't remember if we want to avoid answering a question or if we really don't remember. When you watch Biden it's easy to see that he doesn't say "I don't remember" but rather he goes painfully blank and stutters.

Since Biden is taking heat for saying he doesn't remember, let us take a look at all the times Trump said he doesn't remember:

Next to Donald Trump, Joe Biden is Harry Lorayne.

Donald Trump's mind is mush.
Trump has said he doesn't remember or pleads the fifth for more than 40 years.

"I knew what it meant before Trump made his first million."

Umm, Trump's "first million" came from his Daddy for graduating from college.

Now, I want to be emphatically clear to all those here whose fathers gave them a million dollars for graduating.....I am NOT demeaning your good fortune. Or you. Or you Dad. Or your Mom, if that is the case.

So, for ALL of you in that category on this gossipboard, trust me, I ain't dissing you. I'm kinda sorta envious of all of you.

Now, I want to be emphatically clear to all those here whose fathers gave them a million dollars for graduating.....I am NOT demeaning your good fortune. Or you. Or you Dad. Or your Mom, if that is the case.

So, for ALL of you in that category on this gossipboard, trust me, I ain't dissing you. I'm kinda sorta envious of all of you.
Sure. A lot of people are envious of Trump.

Democrats are so dishonest that they think parents can't help their children by giving them seed money to get started.
If I could trust my kid not to burn thru it on hookers and drugs I'd give my kid help to get him started and help him become successful.

unless he was a child genius, I knew what it meant before he got that million.

I'm 74, he's 77.

Democrats are so dishonest that they think parents can't help their children by giving them seed money to get started.
If I could trust my kid not to burn thru it on hookers and drugs I'd give my kid help to get him started and help him become successful.

You've heard of Prince Talal? He's the richest Saudi in the world. His father was a multi millionaire. He gave the prince $100,000 to start.

Trump has said he doesn't remember or pleads the fifth for more than 40 years.
Progs like to get the call girls/hookers from the past against people they want to destroy. There are people who have not a good thing to say about call girls/hookers. That ain't the Progs. Reality is that some sell out the confidentiality on those they have sex with. And that makes them no good at all. Trump owes nothing on this to anyone. The man has had a history of having attractive women and married to intelligent ones.

Forum List

Back