Colorado Republican Ken Buck To Resign Next Week, Narrowing GOP's Slim Majority.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
DENVER (AP) — Republican Rep. Ken Buck said Tuesday that he’ll resign next week, narrowing his party’s razor-thin House majority and potentially throwing an obstacle in the way of Rep. Lauren Boebert’s effort to succeed him.

Buck, a staunch conservative who already declined to run for reelection as he became increasingly critical of his party’s handling of former President Donald Trump, made his surprise announcement in the midst of the House Judiciary Committee’s hearing on Special Counsel Robert Hur’s investigation into President Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents.

During an appearance on CNN, Buck lamented that he hadn’t been able to ask a question in the hearing yet even though he’s the third-ranking Republican on the committee.

DENVER (AP) — Republican Rep. Ken Buck said Tuesday that he’ll resign next week, narrowing his party’s razor-thin House majority and potentially throwing an obstacle in the way of Rep. Lauren Boebert’s effort to succeed him.

Buck, a staunch conservative who already declined to run for reelection as he became increasingly critical of his party’s handling of former President Donald Trump, made his surprise announcement in the midst of the House Judiciary Committee’s hearing on Special Counsel Robert Hur’s investigation into President Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents.

During an appearance on CNN, Buck lamented that he hadn’t been able to ask a question in the hearing yet even though he’s the third-ranking Republican on the committee.
Buck is, soon to be was, a RINO POS.

Addition by subtraction.

GOOD

We need patriotic Americans, not Zionist Fascist left wing suck ups to Zionist Fascist Israel.

Addition by subtraction.

GOOD

We need patriotic Americans, not Zionist Fascist left wing suck ups to Zionist Fascist Israel.
You're pro-Hamas.

He's another one who is horrified at what has happened to his party.

They'll call him a commie RINO and move on.
I don't know why Mitch is still afraid of Trump. He said he was responsible or the insurrection. We all know Mitch hates Trump. And he's retiring. So why would that RINO endorse Trump?

I'll tell you why. Because none of them are RINO's. RINO means you work with Democrats and you are not an extremist conspiracy theorist liar who kisses Don's ring.

Has Nikki endorsed Trump yet? How about Chris Christie? Mitt Romney? Anyone who doesn't endorse Trump is a rino.

A lot of RINO's are going to stay home in November.

No, I am PRO AMERICA. This is AMERICA. If the only country you (and clearly Ken Buck) care about is ISRAEL, you need to MOVE THERE!!!
If you are anti-Israel in the war with Hamas, then you are on the side of Hamas. You are pro-Hamas. Republican orthodoxy: "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists". Everything is black and white in your world.

I don't make the rules.

If you are anti-Israel in the war with Hamas, then you are on the side of Hamas

There was no 10/7 attack, just another Zionist Fascist hate hoax like 911, USS Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin, 250 US Marines murdered in Lebanon 1983 hate hoaxed initially on Hezbo, revised to bogus "Islamic Jihad." The "hostage movie" which digitally AIed in the UN workers, is from the same movie studio that colored a Turkish movie for ISIS. The director of the "hostage movie" is Simon Elliot, Mossad agent, pals with late John SELLOUT McAIPAC, and formerly known as Al Baghdadi, leader of Mossad led ISIS.

Zionist Fascism is the enemy of AMERICA.

TRUTH is the biggest enemy of the supporters of Zionist Fascism.

Forum List

Back