Number of times Trump said "I don't remember."

Umm, Trump's "first million" came from his Daddy for graduating from college.

Now, I want to be emphatically clear to all those here whose fathers gave them a million dollars for graduating.....I am NOT demeaning your good fortune. Or you. Or you Dad. Or your Mom, if that is the case.

So, for ALL of you in that category on this gossipboard, trust me, I ain't dissing you. I'm kinda sorta envious of all of you.
I have met some rich men whose son got benefits from their father. Trump took what amounted to a seed and turned it into crops spanning the globe.

He gave the prince $100,000 to start.
Nor, is there any intention to dis those of you on this chatboard who received a $100,000 check from Daddy (or Mommy, whatever the case may be)...when you graduated from some college.

For those of you who didn't get that 'seed money'......well, we are sure you did well enough without that really tiny 'leg up'.
-------------------------------------

The man has had a history of having attractive women and married to intelligent ones.
'Married to intelligent ones"......and it seems by divorce filings, he cheated on 'em.

Melania hasn't yet filed for divorce, but then with the Stormy Daniel's dynamic --while she nursed their newborn -- not yet forgotten, or maybe even forgiven....who knows?

No response and no defense to Trump's memory lapses! It appears from all these memory lapses, that Trump is suffering from early onset Alzheimer's. Both Trump's parents had dementia, so Trump is a prime candidate for it as well.
Just what the Country needs. Trump, who's crazier then a shithouse rat with early stage dementia. And a criminal lowlife to boot.

What could possibly go wrong?

I have met some rich men whose son got benefits from their father. Trump took what amounted to a seed and turned it into crops spanning the globe.
Trump's old man should have dumped that seed in the terlet.

Since Biden is taking heat for saying he doesn't remember, let us take a look at all the times Trump said he doesn't remember:

Next to Donald Trump, Joe Biden is Harry Lorayne.

Donald Trump's mind is mush.
image.jpg

No response and no defense to Trump's memory lapses! It appears from all these memory lapses, that Trump is suffering from early onset Alzheimer's. Both Trump's parents had dementia, so Trump is a prime candidate for it as well.
That's not going to fly. Anyone with average intelligence can see through your lame game.

Trump's old man should have dumped that seed in the terlet.
How well has Biden done with his millions of dollars? I know a bit about how well Obama did with his millions of dollars and also the same about Bill Clinton.

Of course not. It's been documented and reported for years. After all Trump has had more than 3500 lawsuits.
so-what-pic-S.jpg

At any one time over what, forty+ years, the Trump companies had over 500 companies in their portfolio.

It would seem to me that it is far more important for you to ponder who you are going to run for President than if or when a Trump business was sued.

Since Biden is taking heat for saying he doesn't remember, let us take a look at all the times Trump said he doesn't remember:

Next to Donald Trump, Joe Biden is Harry Lorayne.

Donald Trump's mind is mush.
I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton has Trump beat on this issue.

Forum List

Back