Mother Mary is here to stay

Because you're looking for your concept of god
But posters who "saw Mary" had no concept of Mary? I suppose it was just coincidence that their vision of Mary ( and their understanding of god) happened to match right up with everything they were fed since childhood.

Come on. You are passing off a snake oil pitch.
Come on, you didn't understand that is exactly what the quoted post was saying?
I understood your post. And I understand that it is charlatan doublespeak.
Sort of like your the universe has always existed mumbo jumbo?

But posters who "saw Mary" had no concept of Mary? I suppose it was just coincidence that their vision of Mary ( and their understanding of god) happened to match right up with everything they were fed since childhood.

Well, as you took part of the post out of context and turned it about, obviously you have an agenda to fulfill. There is no discussing that. Have it your way.

Well, as you took part of the post out of context and turned it about, obviously you have an agenda to fulfill. There is no discussing that. Have it your way.
They do that a lot.

Bull. Taking it out of context did not change the meaning. That is a cop out. The charlatan doublespeak you employed is older than dirt.

Bull. Taking it out of context did not change the meaning. That is a cop out. The charlatan doublespeak you employed is older than dirt.
By definition when you take something out of context you are changing the meaning.

Hello Ding. - Thank You for posting the Catechismatory Material - I have read this many times.

But the Bible does not confirm the traditions of The Catholic Church nor the Magisterium of the Church.

In no way are they connected or associated with one another
Yet Roman Catholics stand firm on the Catholic faith with no Biblical support.
In
Fact The Bible is against The Catholic Tradition and The Magisterium of the Church .

The Bible says that Mary was rejoiceful and accepting of the fact that Yahoshua was Her - SAVIOR. In the Bible - Mary Needed A Savior!
(Luke 1:47 Mary declared - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior.

Yahoshua who was sinless - never needed a savior or mentioned having a savior.
Yet Mary is excited and ecstatic and rejoicing that Her SPIRIT was happy to be saved by Yahoshua.

It is Yahoshua who was sinless - who never needed a savior and whom the Bible says that - He -was without sin. How can a person who is rejoicing that they have a savior - be sinless ? - Yahoshua saved Mary from what ? - Catholics simply have no answers.

In the Bible - Mary is not a mediator !

(1 Tim 2:5 KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

How is this in union with the Traditions and Magisterium of the Church ?
Every single last Catholic Teaching is against the entire Bible - in the most blasphemous way.
The Bible is saying one thing and LEADING PEOPLE to believe one thing - while The
Traditions and Magisterium of the Church are being invented in Rome in stages and developments over the years.
Where is the Catholic Faith in the Bible - according to the original Greek
manuscripts ?

The entire Book Of Revelation is a Prophecy, Revelation and End Time Forcast Of what is to come and God's plan to save the souls of believers and good people...
But there is no Prophecy, Revelation, and Foreknowledge of a " Catholic Church ':" Of Tradition " Or of a Magisterium of the Church. in the Bible - No Prophecy or plan for Rome or Italy to specifically participate in God's plans - There is absolutely nothing.

Even Mary - The Revelations and Prophecies of the entire Bible do not go beyond mentioning Mary giving birth and receiving her salvation and getting saved and accepting, receiving and rejoicing in Her Savior. - A sinless person does not need a savior.

Yahoshua was sinless - He has no Savior - Mary is excited, rejoicing and thankful for Her savior -- and heads off to the upper room on the day of Pentecost to join those in the upper room who are receiving the Gift Of The Holy Spirit. She is not dispensing the Gifts and ministering. There simply is no Catholic Faith in the Scriptures. The Bible does not unify with the Magisterium and the developing traditions of The Roman Catholic Faith.
This is very, very opposite and untruthful.

Please show me and I will fall to my knees and accept The Roman Catholic Faith today !

It is just like the Pope kissing the Quran and Declaring that the Bible and the Quran are the same and about the same god. - Where is this in the SACRED SCRIPTURE. ?
The Scriptures say that the Quran is a lie and that the god of Islam is a lie as well.

We know that the Pope is lying and untruthful.

Last edited:
Hello Ding. - Thank You for posting the Catechismatory Material - I have read this many times.

But the Bible does not confirm the traditions of The Catholic Church nor the Magisterium of the Church.

In no way are they connected or associated with one another
Yet Roman Catholics stand firm on the Catholic faith with no Biblical support.
In
Fact The Bible is against The Catholic Tradition and The Magisterium of the Church .

The Bible says that Mary was rejoiceful and accepting of the fact that Yahoshua was Her - SAVIOR. In the Bible - Mary Needed A Savior!
(Luke 1:47 Mary declared - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior.

Yahoshua who was sinless - never needed a savior or mentioned having a savior.
Yet Mary is excited and ecstatic and rejoicing that Her SPIRIT was happy to be saved by Yahoshua.

It is Yahoshua who was sinless - who never needed a savior and whom the Bible says that - He -was without sin. How can a person who is rejoicing that they have a savior - be sinless ? - Yahoshua saved Mary from what ? - Catholics simply have no answers.

In the Bible - Mary is not a mediator !

(1 Tim 2:5 KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

How is this in union with the Traditions and Magisterium of the Church ?
Every single last Catholic Teaching is against the entire Bible - in the most blasphemous way.
The Bible is saying one thing and LEADING PEOPLE to believe one thing - while The
Traditions and Magisterium of the Church are being invented in Rome in stages and developments over the years.
Where is the Catholic Faith in the Bible - according to the original Greek
manuscripts ?

The entire Book Of Revelation is a Prophecy, Revelation and End Time Forcast Of what is to come and God's plan to save the souls of believers and good people...
But there is no Prophecy, Revelation, and Foreknowledge of a " Catholic Church ':" Of Tradition " Or of a Magisterium of the Church. in the Bible - No Prophecy or plan for Rome or Italy to specifically participate in God's plans - There is absolutely nothing.

Even Mary - The Revelations and Prophecies of the entire Bible do not go beyond mentioning Mary giving birth and receiving her salvation and getting saved and accepting, receiving and rejoicing in Her Savior. - A sinless person does not need a savior.

Yahoshua was sinless - He has no Savior - Mary is excited, rejoicing and thankful for Her savior -- and heads off to the upper room on the day of Pentecost to join those in the upper room who are receiving the Gift Of The Holy Spirit. She is not dispensing the Gifts and ministering. There simply is no Catholic Faith in the Scriptures. The Bible does not unify with the Magisterium and the developing traditions of The Roman Catholic Faith.
This is very, very opposite and untruthful.

Please show me and I will fall to my knees and accept The Roman Catholic Faith today !

It is just like the Pope kissing the Quran and Declaring that the Bible and the Quran are the same and about the same god. - Where is this in the SACRED SCRIPTURE. ?
The Scriptures say that the Quran is a lie and that the god of Islam is a lie as well.

We know that the Pope is lying and untruthful.
Almost all of NT scripture came from tradition as it was passed down orally from generation to generation until it was written down.

But not all tradition was captured in scripture. The beliefs on Mary were the beliefs that the early Christians held. No one knew better than them.

Thank You for responding to me ding I am happy and appreciate the wonderful opportunity to again write to You -
You are very kind.

However - I noticed that You made some really, really huge mistakes.

If You will notice the fact that all of the New Testament Scriptures completely silent regarding the destruction of the Jewish temple in A.D. 70.

If the Jewish temple is destroyed and the Jews are being exterminated, attacked and driven from their Homeland - The authors of the New Testament did not record this terrible event. Either because of the fact that N.T. was already complete or the Authors were locked up in Roman prison and slave / concentration camps - This is where John The Revelator and Paul both were writing their scriptures as they received them from the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

New Testament refers to The a Jewish Temple that was still standing and being attended by the Jews.

This is when the Bible was completed.

. The Book of Hebrews and ll Thessalonians (2:4) - both - speak of the Jewish temple and the activities associated with it as though it were still standing. (See: Heb. 5:1-3; 7:23,27; 8:3-5; 9:25; 10:1,3-4, 11; 13:10-11; 2 Thess. 2:4; Rev. 11:1-2).

There was no Jewish temple after 70 AD - Because the Roman, Italian - the Creators of the Roman Catholic faith shortly thereafter - they burned it to the ground in AD 70 as they went about to drive the Jews from their homes in Isreal.

If Paul or John the Baptist wrote while locked up in an Italian Prison Camp - they would never know about anything as they were writing and worked to get their scriptures out to the public secret Christian society - The information going into the prison camp would be very controlled.

Dear ding........... As You quote the faith of the Pontiffs Of Rome. - You would never inform people that Yahoshua, The Anointed, did not at any time mention the City Of Rome - or anything to do with the Catholic faith before He left the earth.

But shortly after leaving The Earth, He appeared to John - in - Rev 22:7 Yahoshua, The Anointed " HIMSELF " { Jesus } had a direct, personal hand and personal involvement in the writing and making of the Bible. And He commanded that the Book be written and that a book / BIble -- be sent to the churches
! -

Please read the truth in - Rev 22:7 Behold, I { Yahoshua } come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

REMEMBER - - In The Bible, -- Christ established - A bible receiving church. - 12 times in the book of Revelation, Yahoshua HIMSELF COMMANDS JOHN, Saying, “ "What thou seest, write in a { Bible / Book } and send it unto the churches. Here - YAHOSHUA ALSO NAMED, ( by location), the Churches that were to receive the BOOK.

We have Yahoshua, from the Throne Of the Father Himself, authoring the Bible and commanding that the Bible / Book be sent to the Churches.

- The Roman Catholic Church { Rome Location } was not ever listed in Gods word anywhere by Yahoshua, even after He left Earth.

Dear ding. - The Catholic Church will tell You that YAHOSHUA never left the earth with a book -

but the fact is - YAHOSHUA did leave the earth commanding 12 times again, again and again in the book of Revelation - that a Book be written - AND He dictated the very words of the Book - and commanded that a book be made and distributed.

Paul was in Rome - because - there was no Church in Rome - Paul tells us - "Yes, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, LEST I SHOULD BUILD UPON ANOTHER MAN’S FOUNDATION" (Romans 15:20).

Paul never tried to build a Church in Rome - He simply went to Rome to spread the Gospel to people. - Paul was tortured by the Romans and sent to prison because He was trying to spread the Gospel in " Rome "

THE NEW TESTAMENT BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY ALL JEWS. and THE EARLIEST BIBLE TRANSLATION EVER KNOWN TO HAVE EXISTED, IS OUT OF N. AFRICA. IS THE VETUS ITALIA BIBLE OF 150 AD
"The VETUS ITALIA BIBLE was used by the Christians in the churches of the Waldenses, Gauls, Celts, Albegenses and most all other Non – Catholic believers in Yahoshua, as early as 150 AD. -

The Roman Catholic Church however did not produce a Bible translation until nearly 500 years after Yahoshua
and The Roman Catholic Church waited until nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua, to produce a single Bible into any other language anywhere on the planet.
Here are links to the very first Non Catholic Bible translation of 150 – 200 AD
http://www.vetuslatina.org/
& Bible Source
& Vetus Latina - Wikipedia
& Old Latin Version (International Standard Bible Encyclopedia)
& Vetus Latina - The Remains of the Old Latin Bible
& 2nd Century Old Latin Vulgate
& Vetus Latina - Die Reste der altlateinischen Bibel
& https://global.oup.com/academic/product/...s&lang=en&
& Google Sites
& http://classic.net.bible.org/dictionary....0The Old
& Vetus Latina - WikiVisually

The whole /complete Bible, based on Greek manuscripts of N.T. was the Vetus Itala OF 150 AD out of N. Africa.
Vetus Itala OF 200 AD WAS the WHOLE New Testament Bible...complete in thirty-eight manuscripts, its Old-Testament text survived only in parts.
Catholic Enc Vol. XV, © 2007 CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Versions of the Bible

PAUL.. who is believed to have written wrote 14 BOOKS of the Bible -- Clearly said, all written scriptures are for correction, doctrine, reproofing and perfecting.. PAUL COMMANDED HIS WRITINGS,/ bible, books,

BIBLIOS / BOOKS …..be SENT TO ALL BROTHERS, ALL CHURCHES. -- The apostles were doing what God commanded them to do and we see that God commanded that a BIBLE / BOOK be written and distributed, transmitted to all believers and all churches.

Act 15:30 So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:
1Th 5:27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
Col 4:16 And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
2Th 3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

2Th 3:17 The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.
2Pe 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2Ti 4:13 Bring - the cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments. ________________

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Again ding. - Here we have the total and complete opposite
of what Your Catholic Church claims. - The Apostles truly were going around and passing out, handing out the currently existing Books and Chapters of the Bible.

The Apostles and Yahoshua were specifically commanding that their existing Bible, be sent and passed and spread and read and obeyed throughout - ALL OF THE CHURCHES. EVERYWHERE. To all believers.

I ask You - Why did Your Church Not receive the Books ? Why did Yahoshua leave your Church out of the Churches that He mentions AND - Why is a Catholic Church not mentioned anywhere in the Bible

Was it not important that there be something in the Scriptures that tell about Your great church and its Catholic faiths ? Your friends have reverses the roles. And projected their untruths upon Gods word and His Church HE ESTABLISHED and Him and The Apostles commanded - to receive a Bible / Book.

If Catholics - are the apostles and successors of the Lords Apostles - Why did The Catholic Church not produce a Bible translation until nearly 500 years after Yahoshua

and Then waited until nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua,
to produce a single Bible into any other language anywhere on the planet. ?

Speaking of many, many generations after the fact. Nearly 2000 years is acceptable for You - to wait - before Your Church Produced a Bible into any other language anywhere on the entire planet ?

Why are You joining with deceivers who have reversed the roles of History - and who project their own actions upon The Lord Yahoshua. The Anointed and His true Apostles - Who had the existing Bible at their time - as they went about distributing and spreading and making as many copies that they possibly could

While Your Chrch never made a single translation until nearly 500 years after them and waited nearly 2000 years to put it into another language. Please help me to understand. In Love, Respect and kindness.
God bless You always.

Last edited:
Wait...how can this be? If the Bible is the one word of God....how can two people possibly disagree on it's meaning?

Funny, I never see people disagree on the meaning of the quadratic formula, or on what the term "exothermic" means.

Hmm.

Last edited:
Thank You for responding to me ding I am happy and appreciate the wonderful opportunity to again write to You -
You are very kind.

However - I noticed that You made some really, really huge mistakes.

If You will notice the fact that all of the New Testament Scriptures completely silent regarding the destruction of the Jewish temple in A.D. 70.

If the Jewish temple is destroyed and the Jews are being exterminated, attacked and driven from their Homeland - The authors of the New Testament did not record this terrible event. Either because of the fact that N.T. was already complete or the Authors were locked up in Roman prison and slave / concentration camps - This is where John The Revelator and Paul both were writing their scriptures as they received them from the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

New Testament refers to The a Jewish Temple that was still standing and being attended by the Jews.

This is when the Bible was completed.

. The Book of Hebrews and ll Thessalonians (2:4) - both - speak of the Jewish temple and the activities associated with it as though it were still standing. (See: Heb. 5:1-3; 7:23,27; 8:3-5; 9:25; 10:1,3-4, 11; 13:10-11; 2 Thess. 2:4; Rev. 11:1-2).

There was no Jewish temple after 70 AD - Because the Roman, Italian - the Creators of the Roman Catholic faith shortly thereafter - they burned it to the ground in AD 70 as they went about to drive the Jews from their homes in Isreal.

If Paul or John the Baptist wrote while locked up in an Italian Prison Camp - they would never know about anything as they were writing and worked to get their scriptures out to the public secret Christian society - The information going into the prison camp would be very controlled.

Dear ding........... As You quote the faith of the Pontiffs Of Rome. - You would never inform people that Yahoshua, The Anointed, did not at any time mention the City Of Rome - or anything to do with the Catholic faith before He left the earth.

But shortly after leaving The Earth, He appeared to John - in - Rev 22:7 Yahoshua, The Anointed " HIMSELF " { Jesus } had a direct, personal hand and personal involvement in the writing and making of the Bible. And He commanded that the Book be written and that a book / BIble -- be sent to the churches
! -

Please read the truth in - Rev 22:7 Behold, I { Yahoshua } come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

REMEMBER - - In The Bible, -- Christ established - A bible receiving church. - 12 times in the book of Revelation, Yahoshua HIMSELF COMMANDS JOHN, Saying, “ "What thou seest, write in a { Bible / Book } and send it unto the churches. Here - YAHOSHUA ALSO NAMED, ( by location), the Churches that were to receive the BOOK.

We have Yahoshua, from the Throne Of the Father Himself, authoring the Bible and commanding that the Bible / Book be sent to the Churches.

- The Roman Catholic Church { Rome Location } was not ever listed in Gods word anywhere by Yahoshua, even after He left Earth.

Dear ding. - The Catholic Church will tell You that YAHOSHUA never left the earth with a book -

but the fact is - YAHOSHUA did leave the earth commanding 12 times again, again and again in the book of Revelation - that a Book be written - AND He dictated the very words of the Book - and commanded that a book be made and distributed.

Paul was in Rome - because - there was no Church in Rome - Paul tells us - "Yes, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, LEST I SHOULD BUILD UPON ANOTHER MAN’S FOUNDATION" (Romans 15:20).

Paul never tried to build a Church in Rome - He simply went to Rome to spread the Gospel to people. - Paul was tortured by the Romans and sent to prison because He was trying to spread the Gospel in " Rome "

THE NEW TESTAMENT BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY ALL JEWS. and THE EARLIEST BIBLE TRANSLATION EVER KNOWN TO HAVE EXISTED, IS OUT OF N. AFRICA. IS THE VETUS ITALIA BIBLE OF 150 AD
"The VETUS ITALIA BIBLE was used by the Christians in the churches of the Waldenses, Gauls, Celts, Albegenses and most all other Non – Catholic believers in Yahoshua, as early as 150 AD. -

The Roman Catholic Church however did not produce a Bible translation until nearly 500 years after Yahoshua
and The Roman Catholic Church waited until nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua, to produce a single Bible into any other language anywhere on the planet.
Here are links to the very first Non Catholic Bible translation of 150 – 200 AD
http://www.vetuslatina.org/
& Bible Source
& Vetus Latina - Wikipedia
& Old Latin Version (International Standard Bible Encyclopedia)
& Vetus Latina - The Remains of the Old Latin Bible
& 2nd Century Old Latin Vulgate
& Vetus Latina - Die Reste der altlateinischen Bibel
& https://global.oup.com/academic/product/...s&lang=en&
& Google Sites
& http://classic.net.bible.org/dictionary....0The Old
& Vetus Latina - WikiVisually

The whole /complete Bible, based on Greek manuscripts of N.T. was the Vetus Itala OF 150 AD out of N. Africa.
Vetus Itala OF 200 AD WAS the WHOLE New Testament Bible...complete in thirty-eight manuscripts, its Old-Testament text survived only in parts.
Catholic Enc Vol. XV, © 2007 CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Versions of the Bible

PAUL.. who is believed to have written wrote 14 BOOKS of the Bible -- Clearly said, all written scriptures are for correction, doctrine, reproofing and perfecting.. PAUL COMMANDED HIS WRITINGS,/ bible, books,

BIBLIOS / BOOKS …..be SENT TO ALL BROTHERS, ALL CHURCHES. -- The apostles were doing what God commanded them to do and we see that God commanded that a BIBLE / BOOK be written and distributed, transmitted to all believers and all churches.

Act 15:30 So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:
1Th 5:27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
Col 4:16 And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
2Th 3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

2Th 3:17 The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.
2Pe 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2Ti 4:13 Bring - the cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments. ________________

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Again ding. - Here we have the total and complete opposite
of what Your Catholic Church claims. - The Apostles truly were going around and passing out, handing out the currently existing Books and Chapters of the Bible.

The Apostles and Yahoshua were specifically commanding that their existing Bible, be sent and passed and spread and read and obeyed throughout - ALL OF THE CHURCHES. EVERYWHERE. To all believers.

I ask You - Why did Your Church Not receive the Books ? Why did Yahoshua leave your Church out of the Churches that He mentions AND - Why is a Catholic Church not mentioned anywhere in the Bible

Was it not important that there be something in the Scriptures that tell about Your great church and its Catholic faiths ? Your friends have reverses the roles. And projected their untruths upon Gods word and His Church HE ESTABLISHED and Him and The Apostles commanded - to receive a Bible / Book.

If Catholics - are the apostles and successors of the Lords Apostles - Why did The Catholic Church not produce a Bible translation until nearly 500 years after Yahoshua

and Then waited until nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua,
to produce a single Bible into any other language anywhere on the planet. ?

Speaking of many, many generations after the fact. Nearly 2000 years is acceptable for You - to wait - before Your Church Produced a Bible into any other language anywhere on the entire planet ?

Why are You joining with deceivers who have reversed the roles of History - and who project their own actions upon The Lord Yahoshua. The Anointed and His true Apostles - Who had the existing Bible at their time - as they went about distributing and spreading and making as many copies that they possibly could

While Your Chrch never made a single translation until nearly 500 years after them and waited nearly 2000 years to put it into another language. Please help me to understand. In Love, Respect and kindness.
God bless You always.
Let me ask you a simple question, do you believe that Jesus was born into this world to testify to the truth?

Absolutely Ding. Sorry for not responding to You sooner.

But I agree with You about this - Not only was His birth to bring the testimony of truth on earth
but even before that Yahoshua was born as the son of God He was also here earth as He appeared to Abraham and other people many throughout the Old Testament.

And even now that He has ascended to sit in the throne of The Father - His Holy Spirit is still here on earth testifying to the truth.

Joh 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; :17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Joh_15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

The truth is very important to Yahoshua.

His Holy Spirit is still here on earth testifying to the truth.

Joh 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; :17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Joh_15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Do you believe that the promise of God sending another, the Comforter, Advocate, Paraclete, whatever, was fulfilled at pentecost?

If so, if the Spirit of truth has already come more than a thousand years ago, how is it that he has not done one single thing that Jesus said he would be sent by God to do when he came?

Do you see how this might relate to Jesus saying that he was the the first and the last?

"Everything he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine." John 16:14

Last edited:
Wait...how can this be? If the Bible is the one word of God....how can two people possibly disagree on it's meaning?

Funny, I never see people disagree on the meaning of the quadratic formula, or on what the term "exothermic" means.

Hmm.
One is saved and one isn't? However, sometimes there are insignificant issues that have little to do with the fundamentals of CHRISTianity! And Christians are always in a learning curve -- individually and as a group.. However, doctrine doesn't change. Christ is part of a TRIUNE GODhead. The HOLY SPIRIT is the COMFORTER. And salvation is only possible through the MESSIAH.

However, sometimes there are insignificant issues that have little to do with the fundamentals of CHRISTianity!
And more often, you can't get two Christian's to agree on much at all. And, being that thisagical nonsense leaves no way of testing who is correct, there is no way to tell who is correct.

However, sometimes there are insignificant issues that have little to do with the fundamentals of CHRISTianity!
And more often, you can't get two Christian's to agree on much at all. And, being that thisagical nonsense leaves no way of testing who is correct, there is no way to tell who is correct.

That is simply not true.

All of the stories in the OT and NT are stories about things that happened on earth. Knowing that what we know to be true about the earth, science, literary techniques, the age of the earth, evolution, etc., are constraints as to what can or cannot possibly be a true interpretation.

You should be happy to know that any interpretation that contradicts reality, requires a suspension of disbelief, or an acceptance of magical bullshit can be dismissed out of hand.

Any interpretation that remains that conforms to reality and can be confirmed by reality must be the truth.

That is simply not true.

All of the stories in the OT and NT are stories about things that happened on earth. Knowing that what we know to be true about the earth, science, literary techniques, the age of the earth, evolution, etc., are constraints as to what can or cannot possibly be a true interpretation.

You should be happy to know that any interpretation that contradicts reality, requires a suspension of disbelief, or an acceptance of magical bullshit can be dismissed out of hand.

Any interpretation that remains that conforms to reality and can be confirmed by reality must be the truth.
So we dismiss all of jesus' miracles out of hand? Good for you.

That is simply not true.

of course it's true. We can see it right here in this thread, and in every single other thread about Christianity. What you are saying is completely nuts.

That is simply not true.

So we dismiss all of jesus' miracles out of hand? Good for you.

Yes, even though the word miracle is misleading. They were signs that Jesus was the messiah. Even so and even if the supernatural explanation is false that is only points to some other truth.

Raising the dead, curing the paralyzed, blind, deaf, and dumb, has easy to understand metaphorical implications that has nothing to do with anything supernatural.

A similar miracle would be ding or any of the other magical bullshit perpetuators disavowing their delusions in preference to an explanation that conforms to reality., or you becoming more evolved than a jackass.

That would amount to the dead coming to life or you becoming a new creature.

That is simply not true.

of course it's true. We can see it right here in this thread, and in every single other thread about Christianity. What you are saying is completely nuts.

Well to be more clear, you are right about people who argue about the supernatural or any other irrational explanation for the stories are impossible to prove right.

but where you are wrong is that they cannot be proven false.

But that does not mean there is no truth to be drawn from the very same stories.

That is simply not true.

You don't know how old the earth is. GOD created a finished and complete planet. GOD is the CREATOR. I have never met an artist that doesn't paint a grown tree as anything but a fully grown tree. The rock and soil and sand cannot be proven to have to been formed entirely over time in all cases. The age of the earth is based on the assumption that the radiation in the materials corresponded to actual time. That is only the assumption of someone who cannot fathom the reality of a Supreme Creator.

Forum List

Back