Mother Mary is here to stay

Interesting? lol, sure....

one question for all of you blind hypocrites who have devoted yourselves to lying in the name of the Lord.

How do ya'll expect to escape the condemnation of hell?

Why are you calling me a "blind hypocrite"?

sorry,

It was a question for blind hypocrites, not necessarily you.

Why take it personal if it didn't apply?

I was simply mildly curious as to your claim that I am a hypocrite. It seems my remarks about mass-murdering atheists upset you.

one question for all of you blind hypocrites who have devoted yourselves to lying in the name of the Lord.

sorry,

I was simply mildly curious as to your claim that I am a hypocrite. It seems my remarks about mass-murdering atheists upset you.

Simply my ass.

You were upset by me pointing out the obvious support you give to the very ideology you pretend to abhor..

Then you have the audacity to question why I called you a hypocrite.

Are you really that clueless?

lol.....

sorry,

Simply my ass.

You were upset by me pointing out the obvious support you give to the very ideology you pretend to abhor..

lol.....

Oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies was atheism's 20th century gift to humanity. I'll take the religious nuts over you atheist twats every time.

sorry,

Simply my ass.

lol.....

Oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies was atheism's 20th century gift to humanity. I'll take the religious nuts over you atheist twats every time.

I am not an atheist sherlock. I'm a believer.

I just reject out of hand the evil that you perpetuate by desecrating the teachings of Jesus and brazenly defying the commands of God as an expression of your religious devotion precisely because I have faith in God, always do exactly as he commands and maintain allegiance to the teachings of Jesus.

Apparently you hate both God and Jesus...as revealed by your own words and deeds.

Why else would you openly reject the law of God, deliberately desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ, defiantly worship a false three in one edible mangod, and mislead others to do the same??

You might be better off just pleading insanity. Then some people might actually believe and feel sorry for you.

Personally I think that you know exactly what you are doing and have made evil a deliberate choice..

Your inability to admit much less correct your error demonstrates that you have your reward already

Last edited:

sorry,

Simply my ass.

lol.....

I just reject out of hand the evil that you perpetuate by desecrating the teachings of Jesus and brazenly defying the commands of God as an expression of your religious devotion precisely because I have faith in God, always do exactly as he commands and maintain allegiance to the teachings of Jesus.

Apparently you hate both God and Jesus...as revealed by your own words and deeds.

Why else would you openly reject the law of God, deliberately desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ, and defiantly worship a false three in one edible mangod?

You might be better off just pleading insanity. Then some people might actually believe and feel sorry for you.

Personally I think that you know exactly what you are doing and have made evil a deliberate choice..

Your inability to admit your error demonstrates that you have your reward already

You are a tad unhinged.

sorry,

Simply my ass.

lol.....

Why else would you openly reject the law of God, deliberately desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ, and defiantly worship a false three in one edible mangod?

Your inability to admit your error demonstrates that you have your reward already

You are a tad unhinged.

Hey I'm not the guy who denounces atheist communism as evil but supports a president and a political party that has sold their soul to a hybrid atheist communist fascist perversion wrapped up in a pseudo religious delusional make america great again package..

But people are supposed to believe that you really really really love Jesus. pft.

You are a dimwit.

Last edited:
Hello.

I am not a Roman Catholic nor Muslim and respect Catholics and Muslims as people, but I have such a hard time with the teachings.... I simply disagree with Catholic's and Muslim's teachings about Mary because the Bible does not support the “ Catholislamic “ teachings involving Mary.

?

I believe that it is important to realize, that at his death BEFORE Jesus The Anointed died, He said, " WOMAN look at your Son. " Here - - Mary’s younger son, thereafter - took MARY, His mother, alone, away in private - ALONE.

Jesus' mother stood near his cross. So did his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. Jesus saw his mother there. He also saw the disciple he loved standing nearby. Jesus said to his mother, “Dear woman, here is your son.”
He said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, the disciple took her into his home.

The Greek word is a word meaning SEPARATE, ALONE private.... this word private is the same Greek word used in the verse that says that " no scripture is of any private interpretation "

You will notice that When Jesus mentions Mary's LITERAL Son - in John 19:26- _ The Roman Catholic and Islamics do not take Jesus words as a literal meaning.

The Greek word “ THY " son “ is the word G4675 - σου? - sou / soo = Meaning Of thee, thy: - thine (own), thou, thy. ... This Greek word is used nearly 500 times in the New Testament and it always means Your Own or thy own.

I have noticed that Roman Catholic and Islamics honor Mary because of the great things they imagine about her, considering and demanding that because she was sinless, perfect, holy and pure and SPECIAL - “ Full of grace “ She was the chosen one .

She had to be all this because only who is without sin is able to do a totally free decision. And it was her totally free will to
become the mother of Jesus, the Christ. Her will and the will of god were in an identity.

But The Prophecy and plan of God was to bring Jesus through the Line Of the sinful, repentant sinner " King David " . It did not specify an importance regarding if the virgin was perfect or sinless or the most holiest and pure-minded woman who ever existed. Or a woman who was living a life with the purpose of being a virgin As the Quran declares here in - Quran 66:12 “And (God sets forth the example for those who Believe) of Mary, the daughter of Heli, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into it through Our Angel (i.e., Gabriel), and she believed in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.” (Quran 66:12)

The expression "virgin" produces in lots of cultures of the world meanwhile a wrong understanding. A virgin is a young woman which is not any longer a girl but still not married too. Important is that Mary was "innocent" (without sin) because of the freedom of her spirit.

But The Bible does not lay importance on anything regarding that Mary had planned or plotted out her virginity or guarded her chastity. NEVER.
The Bible does not say that Mary had lived a long lifetime or a short life and lived with an important goal and made the personal decision of abstaining and refusing sexual relations or marriage.

We don't even know how old Mary was. - - Mat_1:23 and Luk_1:27 simply say that she was a virgin. - That's it....

The Biblically designed point was to be a descendant of King David, not to be born from a sinless, perfect nun-like, single and never to be planning to be, a sexually active woman. But Mary was planning, plotting wanting sex and Joseph was planning marriage and sex too. And Joseph was instructed to not be afraid to get married and have sex because the child conceived in His new { to be } wife was from the Holy Spirit . And Joseph did not know Mary sexually UNTIL after they were married and Mary had borne Her firstborn son.

Joseph and Mary were plotting, planning and preparing to get married and Joseph was fearful / afraid to take Mary as a wife because she was already pregnant.
Joseph and Mary were not planning to abstain from sex . The Angel knew that they had a marriage plan and told Joseph directly - to not continue to be fearful -- and afraid, about the pregnancy. Obviously, they were worried about their sexual relationship and marriage and sexual future because Mary's sexuality and pregnancy was a very important matter in the relationship because Joseph thought she was already pregnant with someone else’s baby and had lied about the sexual activity. He was afraid, and upset and He was planning on putting her away and terminating the marriage. Because the factual plan in The Bible, was for Mary to be His normal wife sexually.
Have the Roman Catholic and Islamic Mosque - simply added these false things and untruths directly upon the Biblical narrative and have they completely changed the message of God’s word. ? ?

We see Mary's genealogy in Luke 3:24..

REMEMBER - The Original Luke 3:24 simply begins to just simply list and lay out a simple list of names - one right after another after another and so on. The genealogy is ending in verse 23 by simply only naming the name Heli. Then ending verse 23 to 24 - It looks exactly as the following … … . Heli, Matthat, Levi, Melchi, Janna, Joseph, Mattathias, Amos, Naum, Esli, Nagge, Maath, Mattathias, Semei, Joseph, Juda, Joanna, Rhesa, Zorobabel, Salathiel, Neri, Melchi, Addi, Cosam, Elmodam, Er, Jose, Eliezer, Jorim, Matthat, Levi, Simeon, Juda, Joseph, Jonan, Eliakim, Melea, Menan, Mattatha, Nathan, David, Jesse, Obed, Booz, Salmon, Naasson, Aminadab, Aram, Esrom, Phares, Juda, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham, Thara, Nachor, Saruch, Ragau, Phalec, Heber, Sala, Cainan, ArphaX ad, Sem, Noe, Lamech, Mathusala, Enoch, Jared, Maleleel, Cainan, Enos, Seth, Adam, God ._
_
This was why Mary was chosen - The bible makes is clear that it was very crucial for the virgin to be from the seed of David. Her personal planning, plotting and goals of being a virgin or living a lifetime of chastity and staying / remaining a virgin has nothing to do with anything. And we know that She had never planned to be a virgin, She was getting married and Her husband was terminating the wedding because He could no longer have sex with her because she was cheating on Him.
The angel knew that Mary was very afraid, worried and fearful - in Luke 1:30 - the angel told Mary to not be afraid and worried.

Roman Catholic and Muslims honor Mary because of the great things they imagine about her, considering and demanding that because she was sinless, perfect, holy and pure and SPECIAL - “ Full of grace “ She was the chosen one . But The Prophecy and plan of God was to bring Jesus through the Line Of King David. It did not matter who the virgin was, out of the thousands of virgins throughout the land . ... The point was to be a descendant of King David, not to be born from a sinless, perfect woman who had lived a lifetime of virginity and or who plotted, planned and dedicated her life to being a virgin... I never hear Catholic and Islamic doctrine focusing on the Biblical teaching, it is all - only centered around the twisting of the original manuscripts. And Mary is portrayed as a young woman who was planning a marriage, not some older woman who had lived her life as a concentrated woman of God having abstained from sexual activity. As a young woman looking for a husband to marry and have a marriage and sexual relations with a husband .

This was Mary's plan in her mind, her goals and interests and desires was to get married and have sexual relations with a man - NOT to be virgin ! or a nun, like. woman and never have sex or commit a sex act in her life. She was hunting, pursuing, seeking and pursuing, following sexual plan for a relationship with a male. In the eyes of the Roman Catholic and Islamic fantasy of the Mary of Catholic and Islamicism,

How is this a holy woman who was sinless, pure and special; or any different from any other woman who was seeking a marriage, sex and a husband ? ?
I read Gods word and I just can’t see how that the Mary of Catholic and Islam exists. And if Muslims are not interested in the Seed Of king David and Roman Catholics are also not interested - it seems that they make changes of the importance and point of everything in the Bible and modify it to their own personal interests. what do You think ?

Please help me to understand ? IF I am wrong, I ask You to please show me in God’s word.

Sorry. But when I asked god he had to much to do to show his logos a totally unknown old woman in the world of the Muslims, who takes care for the people she loves. And she is an analphabet, so she is not able to inform you. So perhaps you will have to continue to hate Muslims, Catholics and mother Mary while we all will celebrate at Christmas together the birth of Jesus the Christ and/or Jesus the Prophet and we will be happy about the decisions of our lovely mother Mary. But don't worry: I you like I will ask the spirit of Christmas to visit you, Master Scrooge.

Oh by the way: We wrote not everything into the bible when we made it. Mother Mary grew old. And she brought a lot of happiness all her life on Earth to all people - and she brings still today a lot of happiness to the people who are able to see and to hear her.

Last edited:
Thank You kindly dear zaangalewa - for writing back to me.

That beautiful music in the video that You have given is a nice sounding musical, however, I do not speak German.

I hope that You understood the fact that I pointed out - That The Original Authors Of The Scriptures who were writing the Books Of The New Testament were making copies and personally passing out their own writings that are called The New Testament Books Of The Bible. - Remember - these authors, personally knew The Lord Yahshua ( IN PERSON ) - and not one of them knew anything about the destruction of the temple nor were they yet being attacked by The Italian Canaanites and Roman Emperor = Titus.

This attack and destruction of the Temple In Jerusalem happened only 70 years after Christ was born

this was only around thirty years after that Yahoshua ascended into heaven. !

Yet -
not a single writer of the NT knew anything about these events. They wrote the entire NT - at a time when the temple was still standing and the Jews were living in their own Homeland. And were also making copies and distributions of their Books.

Yet - The Catholic Church did not produce a Catholic Bible until nearly 500 years after Christ.
While the Apostles were making copies and distributing the New Testament and describing how they are doing it in the Bible - As Yahshua also - commands ( From The Fathers Throne ) that a BIBLE / BOOK be written in a Book - and given to the Seven current churches.

The Apostles also - commanded that their Current Books, Letters, and writings be given to all believers.

Why did Your church wait until 500 years after Yahshua to produce a book into Latin - and then wait nearly 2000 years after Him to make the Bible into any other language on earth ?

And why - deny today, that such UN Catholic believers - and UN Catholic SCRIPTURES EXISTED ?All of whom which knew nothing about the Catholic Faith or Catholic Claims such as the Catholic claim that the Bible was not written until several generations after the Temple was destroyed and the Jews drove from their homeland ? ?

I admit that I do truly dislike The god of the Catholislamic religion and I do very much dislike Chris - Mass. My friend - I do not serve the same God as Catholislamic peoples nor celebrate the birthday of Yahshua on a pagan holiday with pagan ceremonies that have been celebrated to other gods for thousands of years before Yahshua. But I do deeply love and respect Catholislamic people - but not their religion.

How is this respectful ? - to take pre-existing pagan traditions and dates and give and attribute them to Yahshua for His birthday and work on earth ? Yahshua is not from earth. He is today - seated IN the throne of the Father - God Almighty.

Last edited:
She crosses all lines and makes the world feel right.

On the contrary, she was just a young woman chosen by God for a special purpose. Certainly blessed, certainly willing. But not to be prayed to. Not to be made into an IDOL.

And she was not a perpetual virgin, but went on to have other children, which is made abundantly clear in the Scriptures. She bore and birthed Jesus while a virgin, but did not remain so. Why did she have to?

Thank You kindly dear zaangalewa - for writing back to me.

No problem.

That beautiful music in the video that You have given is a nice sounding musical, however, I do not speak German.

1) O Maria, sei gegrüßt,
die du voller Gnaden bist;
sei gegrüßt, du höchste Zier:
Gott der Herr ist selbst mir dir.

2) Du bist nun gebenedeit
vor den Frauen allezeit.
Lob dem, der dich heimgesucht,
Jesus, deines Leibes Frucht.

3) Oh Maria Mutter mild;
sei du unser Schutz und Schild.
Bitte Du für uns bei Gott,
wenn wir einst in Todesnot.

I hope that You understood the fact that I pointed out - That The Original Authors Of The Scriptures who were writing the Books Of The New Testament were making copies and personally passing out their own writings that are called The New Testament Books Of The Bible. - Remember - these authors, personally knew The Lord Yahshua ( IN PERSON )

Since Benedict XVI Catholics should follow the rule of the Jewish religion not to write donw ort to speak out the name of the father because of teh Catholic respect for the Jewish religion.

And in the 1st letter of John in the chapter 4 is written:

"No man hath seen God at any time."

- and not one of them knew anything about the destruction of the temple nor were they yet being attacked by The Italian Canaanites and Roman Emperor = Titus.
This attack and destruction of the Temple In Jerusalem happened only 70 years after Christ was born
this was only around thirty years after that Yahoshua ascended into heaven. !

Yet -
not a single writer of the NT knew anything about these events. They wrote the entire NT - at a time when the temple was still standing and the Jews were living in their own Homeland. And were also making copies and distributions of their Books.

Yet - The Catholic Church did not produce a Catholic Bible until nearly 500 years after Christ.

Let me say clearly: This what you say here to me is first of all wrong - but this is not important for me too. If I do not disagree with anything what you say then this means not I agree.

While the Apostles were making copies and distributing the New Testament and describing how they are doing it in the Bible - As Yahshua also - commands ( From The Fathers Throne ) that a BIBLE / BOOK be written in a Book - and given to the Seven current churches.
The Apostles also - commanded that their Current Books, Letters, and writings be given to all believers.

Why did Your church wait until 500 years after Yahshua to produce a book into Latin - and then wait nearly 2000 years after Him to make the Bible into any other language on earth ?

And why - deny today, that such UN Catholic believers - and UN Catholic SCRIPTURES EXISTED ?All of whom which knew nothing about the Catholic Faith or Catholic Claims such as the Catholic claim that the Bible was not written until several generations after the Temple was destroyed and the Jews drove from their homeland ? ?

I admit that I do truly dislike The god of the Catholislamic religion

Mohammed respected and admired mother Mary extraordinary. And we Catholics don't have any problem if any Muslim in the world likes to speak with mother Mary in our churches. Welcome. But to call Mother Mary a center of a Catholo-Islam religion is nothing what a Catholic nor any Muslim could understand.

and I do very much dislike Chris - Mass.

I had to laugh now a lot. You tell a German you hate Christmas. Funny. But seriosly I have to say you are not alone with this hate. It's strange but at Christmas happen also often dramatic situations in families and lots of people are frustrated because they think they are alone at Christmas. Sigh. The birth of Christ was a moment of greatest joy and happiness for the whole suffering creation and it is a reason of joy for every being anywhere. Hopefully the day will come when everyone is able to feel this joy of the creation in the own heart.

My friend

¿friend?

- I do not serve the same God as Catholislamic peoples

What's a little impossible because: If there is only one god then there's only one god (Take a look at my deep spiritual wisdom when I said so!). The problem now: Where from do you take now suddenly a second god?
Yea - but at Christmas, when god decorates his nice Christmas-tree also the starts are vibrating in the sky a little faster. No wonder. They like to know who wins: The star of Bethlehem or the three holy kings of wisdom - sky waggon vs camel.

nor celebrate the birthday of Yahshua on a pagan holiday with pagan ceremonies that have been celebrated to other gods for thousands of years before Yahshua. But I do deeply love and respect Catholislamic people - but not their religion.

How is this respectful ? - to take pre-existing pagan traditions and dates and give and attribute them to Yahshua for His birthday and work on earth ? Yahshua is not from earth. He is today - seated IN the throne of the Father - God Almighty.

Yea - but at Christmas, when god decorates his nice Christmas-tree, also the stars start vibrating in the sky a little faster. No wonder. They like to know who wins: The star of Bethlehem or the three holy kings of wisdom

Last edited:
But zaangalewa

The Jews in Biblical times were using the Name Of The Father. The name of the Father is completely spelled out throughout the Old Testament.

The Jews even used The same sounding syllables in The Fathers Name - in naming their own Children. Portions of the Fathers Name. - Hundreds of names and words are used in the Bible that uses the Fathers Name. What are You talking about. ? Joshua or Yahshua has the name of the Father - Yahoyada the prophet also used the name of - " Yah "

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of words in the Bible that show the name of " Yah "

and there are 3502 words in the Old Testament that have the other part of the name of the Father - which is - H1961 - הָיָה - hâyâh - haw-yaw' - Meaning to exist, that is, be or become - to be. - to exist.

Gods name is used thousands and thousands of times in the Bible and the Jews used the name of God The Father when using everyday ordinary language and words.

Why pretend that The Fathers name is not translated in the Catholic Italian and English Catholic translations. - All of the Translations - are filled with the same display and with the translated meaning of the Fathers Name.

The Catholic Church is being dishonest and has never shown respect for the ideas, traditions and for the homeland of the Jewish people - but have attempted to keep the Jews from their temple and homeland for the last 2000 years. They even refuse to call Yahshua by His original Hebrew name and insist on calling Him Je Zeus.

Mother Mary did not decide the name Yahshua - The Holy Spirit was the one who decided the Name of His Son was to be Yahshua. If Catholics do not respect His real Hebrew name - How can they respect Mary ?

Last edited:
But zaangalewa

The Jews in Biblical times were using the Name Of The Father. The name of the Father is completely spelled out throughout the Old Testament.

The Jews even used The same sounding syllables in The Fathers Name - in naming their own Children. Portions of the Fathers Name. - Hundreds of names and words are used in the Bible that uses the Fathers Name. What are You talking about. ? Joshua or Yahshua has the name of the Father - Yahoyada the prophet also used the name of - " Yah "

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of words in the Bible that show the name of " Yah "

and there are 3502 words in the Old Testament that have the other part of the name of the Father - which is - H1961 - הָיָה - hâyâh - haw-yaw' - Meaning to exist, that is, be or become - to be. - to exist.

Gods name is used thousands and thousands of times in the Bible and the Jews used the name of God The Father when using everyday ordinary language and words.

Why pretend that The Fathers name is not translated in the Catholic Italian and English Catholic translations. - All of the Translations - are filled with the display and translated the meaning of the Fathers Name.

The Catholic Church is being dishonest and has never shown respect for the ideas, traditions and for the homeland of the Jewish people

You are not a Jew and you are not a Catholic.

- but have attempted to keep the Jews from their temple and homeland for the last 2000 years.

Nonsense becomes not true because someone speaks nonsense very loud.

They even refuse to call Yahshua by His original Hebrew name and insist on calling Him Je Zeus.
Mother Mary did not name Yahshua - The Holy Spirit was the one who decided the Name of His Son was to be Yahshua. If Catholics do not respect His real Hebrew name - How can they respect Mary ?

We respect mother Mary. And also Muslims respect mother Mary. And she loves her son, although she had a little problem because he became a Christian.

Hello Ding. - Thank You for posting the Catechismatory Material - I have read this many times.

But the Bible does not confirm the traditions of The Catholic Church nor the Magisterium of the Church.

In no way are they connected or associated with one another
Yet Roman Catholics stand firm on the Catholic faith with no Biblical support.
In
Fact The Bible is against The Catholic Tradition and The Magisterium of the Church .

The Bible says that Mary was rejoiceful and accepting of the fact that Yahoshua was Her - SAVIOR. In the Bible - Mary Needed A Savior!
(Luke 1:47 Mary declared - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior.

Yahoshua who was sinless - never needed a savior or mentioned having a savior.
Yet Mary is excited and ecstatic and rejoicing that Her SPIRIT was happy to be saved by Yahoshua.

It is Yahoshua who was sinless - who never needed a savior and whom the Bible says that - He -was without sin. How can a person who is rejoicing that they have a savior - be sinless ? - Yahoshua saved Mary from what ? - Catholics simply have no answers.

In the Bible - Mary is not a mediator !

(1 Tim 2:5 KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

How is this in union with the Traditions and Magisterium of the Church ?
Every single last Catholic Teaching is against the entire Bible - in the most blasphemous way.
The Bible is saying one thing and LEADING PEOPLE to believe one thing - while The
Traditions and Magisterium of the Church are being invented in Rome in stages and developments over the years.
Where is the Catholic Faith in the Bible - according to the original Greek
manuscripts ?

The entire Book Of Revelation is a Prophecy, Revelation and End Time Forcast Of what is to come and God's plan to save the souls of believers and good people...
But there is no Prophecy, Revelation, and Foreknowledge of a " Catholic Church ':" Of Tradition " Or of a Magisterium of the Church. in the Bible - No Prophecy or plan for Rome or Italy to specifically participate in God's plans - There is absolutely nothing.

Even Mary - The Revelations and Prophecies of the entire Bible do not go beyond mentioning Mary giving birth and receiving her salvation and getting saved and accepting, receiving and rejoicing in Her Savior. - A sinless person does not need a savior.

Yahoshua was sinless - He has no Savior - Mary is excited, rejoicing and thankful for Her savior -- and heads off to the upper room on the day of Pentecost to join those in the upper room who are receiving the Gift Of The Holy Spirit. She is not dispensing the Gifts and ministering. There simply is no Catholic Faith in the Scriptures. The Bible does not unify with the Magisterium and the developing traditions of The Roman Catholic Faith.
This is very, very opposite and untruthful.

Please show me and I will fall to my knees and accept The Roman Catholic Faith today !

It is just like the Pope kissing the Quran and Declaring that the Bible and the Quran are the same and about the same god. - Where is this in the SACRED SCRIPTURE. ?
The Scriptures say that the Quran is a lie and that the god of Islam is a lie as well.

We know that the Pope is lying and untruthful.

You would not even have that Bible that your read if not for Rome and the Roman Catholic Church. We define Christianity. The rest of Christians are knock offs.

Hello Ding. - Thank You for posting the Catechismatory Material - I have read this many times.

But the Bible does not confirm the traditions of The Catholic Church nor the Magisterium of the Church.

In
Fact The Bible is against The Catholic Tradition and The Magisterium of the Church .

The Bible says that Mary was rejoiceful and accepting of the fact that Yahoshua was Her - SAVIOR. In the Bible - Mary Needed A Savior!

Yet Mary is excited and ecstatic and rejoicing that Her SPIRIT was happy to be saved by Yahoshua.

It is Yahoshua who was sinless - who never needed a savior and whom the Bible says that - He -was without sin. How can a person who is rejoicing that they have a savior - be sinless ? - Yahoshua saved Mary from what ? - Catholics simply have no answers.

(1 Tim 2:5 KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Every single last Catholic Teaching is against the entire Bible - in the most blasphemous way.
The Bible is saying one thing and LEADING PEOPLE to believe one thing - while The
Traditions and Magisterium of the Church are being invented in Rome in stages and developments over the years.
manuscripts ?

The entire Book Of Revelation is a Prophecy, Revelation and End Time Forcast Of what is to come and God's plan to save the souls of believers and good people...
But there is no Prophecy, Revelation, and Foreknowledge of a " Catholic Church ':" Of Tradition " Or of a Magisterium of the Church. in the Bible - No Prophecy or plan for Rome or Italy to specifically participate in God's plans - There is absolutely nothing.

Even Mary - The Revelations and Prophecies of the entire Bible do not go beyond mentioning Mary giving birth and receiving her salvation and getting saved and accepting, receiving and rejoicing in Her Savior. - A sinless person does not need a savior.

Yahoshua was sinless - He has no Savior - Mary is excited, rejoicing and thankful for Her savior -- and heads off to the upper room on the day of Pentecost to join those in the upper room who are receiving the Gift Of The Holy Spirit. She is not dispensing the Gifts and ministering. There simply is no Catholic Faith in the Scriptures. The Bible does not unify with the Magisterium and the developing traditions of The Roman Catholic Faith.

Please show me and I will fall to my knees and accept The Roman Catholic Faith today !

It is just like the Pope kissing the Quran and Declaring that the Bible and the Quran are the same and about the same god. - Where is this in the SACRED SCRIPTURE. ?
The Scriptures say that the Quran is a lie and that the god of Islam is a lie as well.

You would not even have that Bible that your read if not for Rome and the Roman Catholic Church. We define Christianity. The rest of Christians are knock offs.

Penny is right----It is very important when reading the NT to understand its writing was influenced by the whore of Babylon and an organization that licks the shit of the Koran--------it is important to READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
Use discernment----the message therein is obscured

Last edited:

In

manuscripts ?

Not surely anymore you don't. How we got from the NT to confessing your sins to priests and worshipping Mary is anyone's guess. Not to mention praying to dead people (!?)

But zaangalewa

Why pretend that The Fathers name is not translated in the Catholic Italian and English Catholic translations. - All of the Translations - are filled with the same display and with the translated meaning of the Fathers Name.

The Catholic Church is being dishonest and has never shown respect for the ideas, traditions and for the homeland of the Jewish people - but have attempted to keep the Jews from their temple and homeland for the last 2000 years. They even refuse to call Yahshua by His original Hebrew name and insist on calling Him Je Zeus.

Mother Mary did not decide the name Yahshua - The Holy Spirit was the one who decided the Name of His Son was to be Yahshua. If Catholics do not respect His real Hebrew name - How can they respect Mary ?
But zaangalewa

Well in the OT his name was suppose to be Emmanuel, what happened?? What was Gods name in the OT, El, Elohim, Jealous, I am, Adonai, Yahweh, etc.

Abba: Father or Dearest Father
Something new to New Testament thinking was the revelation of God as Father. “Whereas the word ‘Father’ is used of God only fifteen times in the Old Testament, it occurs 245 times of God in the New.”15 The name Abba shows the intimacy and care of God for his children. It can be translated “Father” or “Dearest Father.” We see that it was the name that Jesus taught his disciples to use in the Lord’s Prayer. “This, then, is how you should pray: ‘Our Father (emphasis mine) in heaven, hallowed be your name”‘ (Matt 6:9).
8. Names of God

In

manuscripts ?

Penny is right----It is very important when reading the NT to understand its writing was influenced by the whore of Babylon and an organization that licks the shit of the Koran--------it is important to READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
Use discernment----the message therein is obscured

and you Jews might only have the Babylonian Talmud. You are calling yourselves whores, as many Jews loved and became Roman citizens, and Tiberius Alexander was Titus's right hand man. The God of the OT always thought you jews were whoring around.

In

manuscripts ?

Not surely anymore you don't. How we got from the NT to confessing your sins to priests and worshipping Mary is anyone's guess. Not to mention praying to dead people (!?)

We have lots of Saints, and Mary is the mother of Jesus, are you saying she was not special. Confess your sins to one another. Sins are confessed to a priest, broken laws are confessed to a court. Kind of takes the place of the Sanhedrin.

In

manuscripts ?

The perpetual virginity of Mary, the existence of Purgatory, all made up by the Catholic Church. So again, you definitely DO NOT define Christianity. Sadly, many Catholics do not even know these teachings are not in the Bible. Many Catholics are frankly kept so ignorant about the Bible they just assume this is all in there. It's very sad.

Forum List

Back