Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

AND WHO YOU DOPE ARMED AND CREATED WHAT IS NOW HAMAS.....ANSWER>>>>>THE USA AND ISRAEL..........YOU REALLY ARE A DOPEY SOD AT TIME Stonizionista
:poop:

Quran 9:29
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

AND WHO YOU DOPE ARMED AND CREATED WHAT IS NOW HAMAS.....ANSWER>>>>>THE USA AND ISRAEL..........YOU REALLY ARE A DOPEY SOD AT TIME Stonizionista

Quran 9:29
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

METHINKS YOUR :cuckoo:CONDITION:cuckoo:IS TERMINAL Stoney

LOL. Seriously Ima, would YOU rather live with the Israelis or Palestinians?

Where can there be a Palestinian State? If it is anywhere in Israel, the Israelis can rule it anytime they like. And not a single surrounding Arab country wants their Palestinians back at all, let alone provide a Palestinian State for them. Do you think Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

They could all live at your house.

That's like asking me if I'd prefer to eat either barf or poo. Obviously, you have a preference. :D

YES! And there lies the problem. Why did the Palestinian Jews allow the Muslims to squat on their land in such numbers as to become the majority?

I don't. I'm sticking on the hypocrisy of semantics. Ever heard the saying "Terminology determines Ideology"?

If speaking the "Palestinians" of "Palestine" BEFORE 48, the people of "Palestine" are both Jews and Arabs. Not only Arabs.

Those who says otherwise obviously lie.
You're right, it would be a lie. I don't see what that has to do with my point, but I do agree with what you just said.

Jews and arabs had been living in that area for generations. They are both indigenous to the area known as Palestine. All I'm saying (and what the map shows), is that the arabs were the majority land owners by large numbers.

Lip you are completely correct,albeit the Palestinians were the majority.....Jews and Arabs flourished TOGETHER...steve.....but it is also true tha the ZIONISTs,used tactics on the Palestinians to overthrow them from their own land......something the Israeli government has continued to this day. :cool:

this tactic is called "war":eusa_whistle: it's surta works that way, the in wars people sometimes are forced to leave or change place.

I believe that since the war started in 48, many oppurtunities have occuried to solve this thing, but only both the Israeli government and the Palestinian authority missed chance after chance, they made things worse.

*sigh*

And those who suffer are always the innocent civilians, of course:doubt: the leaders gain their money and statues, why should they care?:mad:[/QUOTE)

Well some may call it systematic murder ... alienation....and annihilation since 1948 and before but that is for another discussion Lips.

What you say is to a degree right but in many ways you were often putting the Palestinians in a position they found untenable as at times it was for Israel but I feel the Murder of Mr Rabin who with Simon Peres were very close to success.but that's history now.

I believe that Israelis and Palestinians desire peace because in the end if the Schism cannot be breached it will be perilious for both peoples.Although the Israelis have tried to soften their image to the West over the past two decades(Holo Musemns etc)the basic tennent of their policies is unfair in principal towards the Palestinians.

Despite all their efforts,there is now and surge worldwide to anti-semetism,I see it everywhere I travel........but this could easily have been avoided had not the Government not had the Ultra Orthodox and Zionists in their ear over the years inparticular recent years.

I personally think that the biggest problem the Israelis have is the hatred between Orthodox and Secular Jews in Israel....this now and in the future will create the biggest problem.

I have lived in Israel and found secular Jews and Palestinians got on well. It is well known that I think the Orthodox etc., are generally a lot of parasites particually the men. all very well being subsidised by WORKING JEWS but Israel only has to have a deep and lasting recession because already there is much resentment already.

The CLODS on here just think it's an Israel versus the Palestinians.........Lips you full well know other troubles lurke under the skin..as it were.steven...........by the way your script in hebrew,what does it say ??

The sentence in Hebrew reads, "Zchutenu Al Eretz Israel Hi Nezah, Vehi Shlemut, Ve'ein Aleiha Vitur, Ve'ein Kitzur letZion, VeZion Kulla Shelanu". Means "Our right over the land of Israel is eternity, and is complete, and there is no giving up on it, and there is no shortcut to Zion, and Zion is for us":eusa_pray:. Words of Zabutinski, Z"l.

If some call it systematic murder, i very much disagree:eusa_hand:. Think that all the walls and checkpints and all, it's starts and ends with money. putting things into ugly reality for a second, is all a matter of convinience, which starts and end with economics. If Israel would really have want to wipe out the Palestinians, it could have done it. the world long ago proved to be a hypocrite. Assad is killing his own people, how many died already? 11 thousand and something? people don't give a crap. Genocides happen in Darfur and in the Mideast, no-one really cares. just like nobody would care about the Palestinians (Or Israelis, for that matter, you can be sure). So if Israel would have want to wipe them off, it could have done it, but instead hundreds of thousands of dollars go for checkpoints and boarders and security, not to MENTION the Iron Dome system:doubt:, people pay alot of money so that the Palestinians won't be wiped out. the reason kinds of twists there.

Morales go for a different descussion, though.

As for the Rabin case, well it's complicated. I think political murder is foolish and of course horrible. Mr Igal Amir and his little friend (who was also sentenced to life, i remember studying her case in my law course last year:redface:) who killed prime minister Rabin actually caused the opposite of what they wanted. Today though, when speaking of Rabin, with all due respect to the good man and his memory, we understood he was mistaken in his way and thoughts. He was quoted saying that even *thinking* about missiles from Gaza (in a descussion about giving up lands, like the Ramat HaGolan) is a rediculous thinking. in the last round in south Israel about 200 missiles have been shot at innocent civilians in less then 4 days:doubt:. Same was discussed in the Knesset in 2005. same story.

Mr Peres is a very appriciated man in my eyes, but I don't agree with his analysis of reality. Sadly, I don't see any leaders with the kindness and optimism of Mr Peres anywhere on the Palestinian leadership.

You pointed out the hate between Ultra Orthodox and secular Jews.

:eusa_clap:

Well said. I very much agree. though you need to make the difference between groups of religious Jews. the Israeli Jewish community has many many different groups. Not all Ultra orthodox are "parasites". I fix people who think that. a relative of our family has a son, he became religious, like, really religious, a Haredi Jew, and he married a very kind woman through matchmaking and they have a beautiful baby boy:eusa_angel: the man served in army and community, is working, so does his wife, and she helps needed children along with rasing a child. That is the rare kindness you sometimes find in the Haredi society if you open your eyes. Of course, some don't work and don't give anything and are being totally dependent on the secular Israeli tax-payer, and is wrong. But seculars have their own faults. I live in a secular system, each has its faults.

YES! And there lies the problem. Why did the Palestinian Jews allow the Muslims to squat on their land in such numbers as to become the majority?

I don't. I'm sticking on the hypocrisy of semantics. Ever heard the saying "Terminology determines Ideology"?

If speaking the "Palestinians" of "Palestine" BEFORE 48, the people of "Palestine" are both Jews and Arabs. Not only Arabs.

Those who says otherwise obviously lie.
You're right, it would be a lie. I don't see what that has to do with my point, but I do agree with what you just said.

Jews and arabs had been living in that area for generations. They are both indigenous to the area known as Palestine. All I'm saying (and what the map shows), is that the arabs were the majority land owners by large numbers.

Proof Palestine was 100% Jewish owned please.

And anyways, nobody but Jews are allowed on Jewish land? That's racist and segregationist, and so "master race" like.

Proof Palestine was 100% Jewish owned please.

And anyways, nobody but Jews are allowed on Jewish land? That's racist and segregationist, and so "master race" like.

IMA DUNCE

Palestine is Israel, IMA DUNCE. The Romans invented palestine to rename Israel during the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire ended 1400 years ago. Read a history book instead of fucking goats and camels :badgrin:

Does Italy own Israel, dunce? :clap2:

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Professor of Religion, Boston University; Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University; Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.
Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews by Paula Fredriksen - Book - Random House

PBS...
In 70 AD, after a siege marked by starvation and terror crucifixions, the Roman army broke through the walls of Jerusalem. Not only did they kill thousands of Jews, they laid waste to the Temple, the only place on Earth, according to Biblical law, where Jews could worship God.

It was the death of the religion of Priests and sacrifices described by the Hebrew Bible. But, it would not be the death of Judaism. In the years ahead, some of the greatest religious minds in history would struggle to reinvent the religion of Moses and David.

But, the Jews would be forced to work during a period of almost inconceivable bloodshed and turmoil. They would watch their people be expelled from Jerusalem on pain of death and see the name of their homeland changed from Judea to Palestine
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLypbbijk2I&feature=relmfu]The Gifts of the Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
this tactic is called "war":eusa_whistle: it's surta works that way, the in wars people sometimes are forced to leave or change place.

I believe that since the war started in 48, many oppurtunities have occuried to solve this thing, but only both the Israeli government and the Palestinian authority missed chance after chance, they made things worse.

*sigh*

And those who suffer are always the innocent civilians, of course:doubt: the leaders gain their money and statues, why should they care?:mad:[/QUOTE)

Well some may call it systematic murder ... alienation....and annihilation since 1948 and before but that is for another discussion Lips.

What you say is to a degree right but in many ways you were often putting the Palestinians in a position they found untenable as at times it was for Israel but I feel the Murder of Mr Rabin who with Simon Peres were very close to success.but that's history now.

I believe that Israelis and Palestinians desire peace because in the end if the Schism cannot be breached it will be perilious for both peoples.Although the Israelis have tried to soften their image to the West over the past two decades(Holo Musemns etc)the basic tennent of their policies is unfair in principal towards the Palestinians.

Despite all their efforts,there is now and surge worldwide to anti-semetism,I see it everywhere I travel........but this could easily have been avoided had not the Government not had the Ultra Orthodox and Zionists in their ear over the years inparticular recent years.

I personally think that the biggest problem the Israelis have is the hatred between Orthodox and Secular Jews in Israel....this now and in the future will create the biggest problem.

I have lived in Israel and found secular Jews and Palestinians got on well. It is well known that I think the Orthodox etc., are generally a lot of parasites particually the men. all very well being subsidised by WORKING JEWS but Israel only has to have a deep and lasting recession because already there is much resentment already.

The CLODS on here just think it's an Israel versus the Palestinians.........Lips you full well know other troubles lurke under the skin..as it were.steven...........by the way your script in hebrew,what does it say ??

The sentence in Hebrew reads, "Zchutenu Al Eretz Israel Hi Nezah, Vehi Shlemut, Ve'ein Aleiha Vitur, Ve'ein Kitzur letZion, VeZion Kulla Shelanu". Means "Our right over the land of Israel is eternity, and is complete, and there is no giving up on it, and there is no shortcut to Zion, and Zion is for us":eusa_pray:. Words of Zabutinski, Z"l.

If some call it systematic murder, i very much disagree:eusa_hand:. Think that all the walls and checkpints and all, it's starts and ends with money. putting things into ugly reality for a second, is all a matter of convinience, which starts and end with economics. If Israel would really have want to wipe out the Palestinians, it could have done it. the world long ago proved to be a hypocrite. Assad is killing his own people, how many died already? 11 thousand and something? people don't give a crap. Genocides happen in Darfur and in the Mideast, no-one really cares. just like nobody would care about the Palestinians (Or Israelis, for that matter, you can be sure). So if Israel would have want to wipe them off, it could have done it, but instead hundreds of thousands of dollars go for checkpoints and boarders and security, not to MENTION the Iron Dome system:doubt:, people pay alot of money so that the Palestinians won't be wiped out. the reason kinds of twists there.

As for the Rabin case, well it's complicated. I think political murder is foolish and of course horrible. Mr Igal Amir and his little friend (who was also sentenced to life, i remember studying her case in my law course last year:redface:) who killed prime minister Rabin actually caused the opposite of what they wanted. Today though, when speaking of Rabin, with all due respect to the good man and his memory, we understood he was mistaken in his way and thoughts. He was quoted saying that even *thinking* about missiles from Gaza (in a descussion about giving up lands, like the Ramat HaGolan) is a rediculous thinking. in the last round in south Israel about 200 missiles have been shot at innocent civilians in less then 4 days:doubt:. Same was discussed in the Knesset in 2005. same story.

Mr Peres is a very appriciated man in my eyes, but I don't agree with his analysis of reality. Sadly, I don't see any leaders with the kindness and optimism of Mr Peres anywhere on the Palestinian leadership.

Well said. I very much agree. though you need to make the difference between groups of religious Jews. the Israeli Jewish community has many many different groups. Not all Ultra orthodox are "parasites". I fix people who think that. a relative of our family has a son, he became religious, like, really religious, a Haredi Jew, and he married a very kind woman through matchmaking and they have a beautiful baby boy:eusa_angel: the man served in army and community, is working, so does his wife, and she helps needed children along with rasing a child. That is the rare kindness you sometimes find in the Haredi society if you open your eyes. Of course, some don't work and don't give anything and are being totally dependent on the secular Israeli tax-payer, and is wrong. But seculars have their own faults. I live in a secular system, each has its faults.

Lips people very much do care about what is happening in Syria,and elsewhere for that matter.......I would like to point out that I have many Jewish friends but what they and I have found so awful is......that as right of passage,their children go to Israel, these well adjusted late teens early 20's go to Israel for a couple of months........they/most come back indoctrinated and filled with hatred for Palestinians(although they never had social intercourse with them)...the ORGANIZERS of these TRIPS are filled with hate and are totally Corrupting.Yet as I remind them,Australia has very strong racial vilification laws(where people have been imprisioned) to protect minorities such as themselves,yet here you are spewing on about the Palestinians as 1. You would not like to be spoken of yourself,.2.It is a criminal offence in Australia to speak in such a way!!!!!! thankfully you can reason with almost all.This type of vilification is minute in Ausland,rightly so.

Lips I think you know wel,l many things of what I say as I think you live in Israel.

I could never agree with you in your summation of Mr Rabin,he and Mr Peres were and are the greatest of the politicians since the inception of Israel......no matter how you try to isolate the odd sentences of Mr Rabin........they both make Nety and Begin look like the Assholes they were and are.......but that is my opinion.

In fact I would say these two men were statesmen,not politicians.

I am pro Palestine and pro Israel and my hope for the future both communities can live in peaceful co-existance.........in many ways THEY are joined at the hip.

I have clearly stated on this forum,that the Palestinians have nothing to thank any Arab neibour(sic) for,they all like the status quo because they use this conflict to keep themselves in power at the detriment of Israel and Palestine........If only there could be a settlement...all the Shitheads like Iran etc., would disappear........Lips.....Shalom .......and keep well. and thanks for explaining the hebrew. steve

Last edited:

Lips people very much do care about what is happening in Syria,and elsewhere for that matter.......I would like to point out that I have many Jewish friends but what they and I have found so awful is......that as right of passage these well adjusted late teens early 20's go to Israel for a couple of months........they come back indoctrinated and filled with hatred for Palestinians(although they never had social intercourse with them)...the ORGANIZERS of these TRIPS are filled with hate and are totally Corrupting.

Lips I think you know well many things of what I say as I think you live in Israel.

I could never agree with you in your summation of Mr Rabin,he and Mr Peres were and are the greatest of the politicians since the inception of Israel......no matter how you try to isolate the odd sentences of Mr Rabin........they both make Nety and Begin look like the Assholes they were and are.......but that is my opinion.

I am pro Palestine and pro Israel and my hope for the future both communities can live in peaceful co-existance.........in many ways THEY are joined at the hip.

I have clearly stated on this forum,that the Palestinians have nothing to thank any Arab neibour(sic) for,they all like the status quo because they use this conflict to keep themselves in power at the detriment of Israel and Palestine........If only there could be a settlement...all the Shitheads like Iran etc., would disappear........Lips.....Shalom .......and keep well. and thanks for explaining the hebrew. steve

Lips people very much do care about what is happening in Syria,and elsewhere for that matter.......I would like to point out that I have many Jewish friends but what they and I have found so awful is......that as right of passage,their children go to Israel, these well adjusted late teens early 20's go to Israel for a couple of months........they/most come back indoctrinated and filled with hatred for Palestinians(although they never had social intercourse with them)...the ORGANIZERS of these TRIPS are filled with hate and are totally Corrupting.Yet as I remind them,Australia has very strong racial vilification laws(where people have been imprisioned) to protect minorities such as themselves,yet here you are spewing on about the Palestinians as 1. You would not like to be spoken of yourself,.2.It is a criminal offence in Australia to speak in such a way!!!!!! thankfully you can reason with almost all.This type of vilification is minute in Ausland,rightly so.

Lips I think you know wel,l many things of what I say as I think you live in Israel.

Well, for my view of the Rabin case, I don't recall the words of him and his doings personally, the man was murdered when I was less then 6 years old, but I did learn from the way people talk and the way I've learned on his leadership and opinions. I know he wanted giving the Golan to Assad, I knew he didn't believe that Israel will be anytime under rockets attack from Gaza, He believed, innocently enough, in the peace process.

Believing in good, but right now, there is no peace. And there ARE rockets and the leader in which Rabin wanted to give the Golan is making Hitler proud.

So in field, we see the vision of Rabin, collapsing. And not just because he was killed.

To your second point. You say that teens go to Israel and come back filled with hatred. I can surely understand that.

I began expressing my opinions out of pure frustration, in 2006, during the second war in Lebanon. As a southern, I couldn't understand what the people of the north were going thorugh, (that was before the rockets from Gaza reached the range they are now), I watched the news and so Haifa on flamed but on CNN they told almost all the time about Beirut, and I began telling people outside about the war and how we see it from the tiny house in our town.I was not yet 17, supposed to do my homework, it was summer vacation, but the surrounding of war affected me, and while i wasn't working, i wrote, to myself and to others who were interested to hear the story from an Israeli POV. My mom had friends in Haifa, they couldn't stay there, Haifa was bombed all the time, so they came, bringing their whole family to stay with us. in our tiny house, suited for my parents and myself only, suddenly came a family of 12 people. and they braught their own friends. they were all 15 people in one tiny home. we put blankets on the floor, and warm clothes, and this could have been like a reality show, when you put many people in one house and film them, only it wasn't like that, though sometimes i would pretend. the entire hallway was filled with sleeping people at night, while they told us how they feel, and want, and you had to go through the fear and questions of the children (4 and 7 year olds. never understood the meaning of war, before that).

At the time, i understood I had to take responsibility. my mom couldn't handle everything, her guests had to go through a lot of difficult things, so she gave me responsibility over their children, I remember holding little 4 year old Offir and stating, with even voice, "Ani Ima Shlah Ashav". "*I* am your mother now". And I was just sixteen. I remember cuddling the little baby next to my bed at night, each time an airplane flew over the sky, she would start crying, asking me if the airplane will bomb us. I just smiled at that, told her that these are IDF airplanes, that they protect her, not bomb her, and then she would relax.

And all that time i told people who would like to hear, that with all that, I truely believed in peace and that I hope the bad situation will be over before we know it. I was optimistic. people asked me what makes me be like that. Pro Israelis on net warned me that my innocence will be over before I know it, that i would "understand" how the "enemy acts".

And after 2006, came late 2007. I found myself getting drafted, which is a whole new thing to describe and experience. When people who don't understand or seen the really small things about the Israeli Palestinian conflict, who see only what tv shows, that reality won't tell them anything. the First day in the IDF, for example. the IDF doesn't "brainwash" people to "hate Palestinians". the IDF is a totally different system from anything you know. you can join the US army, and stay a soldier there in training, while the battlefields will be thousands of miles away. in Israel, each corner is a battlefield. you're expected to act like a full adult as a soldiers, but you're not. some people are not yet 18 when they fight. you find youself in a situation you have ZERO control over. you're just a tiny vessel in a huge system which tells you, go die to protect your country. you love your country, but you dont WANNA die! and nobody has time to talk to you and let you any time to edjust, because, hey, they have like millions of other shocked teens who feel the same, so suck it up. On the first night in service, you understand everything changes. you get to meet a cruel man or woman, who from now on, will be like a thorn in your butt, telling you what to do, and not to do. Any wrong word, look, doing, and you wish you could just crawl someplace and die. That person will tell you from now on when to drink, pee, eat, sleep, go to bed, speak, stand, stay or run. Being rude is not an issue. Arguing is not an issue. what they tell you, you just obey. That is what you learn on the first week or so in the IDF. they suddenly put in your hand a huge thing that kills, and tell you to shoot it. I never held any kind of weapon before getting drafted. I panicked and cried when being in a shooting range. I felt like a helpless moron kid. this was so not me. but after the first wave of shock, you get used to it. after they get to know you, and what you're made of, then suddenly it's ok for you to speak, and argue, and be more independent. I moved to a base closer to my home, in the south, few months later, and later on, Cast lead began. And because f that I told you later that I understand. in 2006, I saw haifa being bombed on TV, knowing it's horrible, in my counry, to my friends and brother Israelis, but thankfully, i could escape to the walls of my room, knowing my house and town and district is safe.

On Cast lead, the bombings were much closer to home. I served in Ashdod, the city that became favourite of Hamas missiles. I returned home to my town near Be'er Sheva, also bombed by rocket missiles. my job in the army had me to talk to soldiers on battle, to see and hear anything happening in Gaza, I saw a missile hit near the IDF vessel, my friends got injured, i saw on live, felt things on my flesh, that I didn't know were even possible. It is not that the IDF changes you to "hate". if the hate comes, it is only because only then you see things, and for me, anyway, an entire inner truth changed. I never harmed anyone, I never wished or hoped to do it, and yet my town and friends and place were attacked. So in Cast lead i kind of lost that optimism and innocence I have. while being in the shleter I hoped Gaza will be on fire, so the nightmare will be over and i wont be afraid. I hoped that more and more people will be injured there, because my friend was hit by rocket plineters, and I felt a wave of revenge desire; seeing Palestinian moms crying on tv, I felt NOTHING. because the mom of the injured soldier I knew was crying near his bed, too. I didn't hate any Palestinian of porpuse, i just changed because war changes you. Because you're hurt yourself, as a civilian on the other side, how can you feel sympthy for any Palestinian, while their leadership is harming you. That is why I understand. I don't know if it's brainwashing, I just know the feeling. But we shouldn't let ourselves be controled by frustration and anger. Because anger disappears at some point, and then you feel regret because you don't see yourself in the doings anymore.

I wish that we know better days.

How long will Israel continue to pour fuel on this endless conflict with their treatment of the Palestinians? Make peace offerings & Israel gets jihad's & intifadas in return. Build a security fence so the Palestinians can remain in Israel & they call it an apartheid wall. Concede Jew free land to them in Gaza & they thank Israel with rocket missiles. Truly if there is ever to be any peace, this entire Zionist agenda has to go. History has proven that king Hussein was right on how to deal with Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

How long will Israel continue to pour fuel on this endless conflict with their treatment of the Palestinians? Make peace offerings & Israel gets jihad's & intifadas in return. Build a security fence so the Palestinians can remain in Israel & they call it an apartheid wall. Concede Jew free land to them in Gaza & they thank Israel with rocket missiles. Truly if there is ever to be any peace, this entire Zionist agenda has to go. History has proven that king Hussein was right on how to deal with Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Here's something the jewish nazis never tried: making an offer that's acceptable to the palestinians.

Here's something the jewish nazis never tried: making an offer that's acceptable to the palestinians.

Israel never made an offer to the Palestinians that they themselves would accept.

Why do they expect the Palestinians to accept what they would not?

Israel never made an offer to the Palestinians that they themselves would accept.

Just what would the Palestinians accept? Lay it out there, Mr PM.

The only offer frtom Israel palestinians would accept is the total annihilation of Israel. Want proof? Tell us about all the offers for peace the Palestinians have made to Israel.

Just what would the Palestinians accept? Lay it out there, Mr PM.

Well, for my view of the Rabin case, I don't recall the words of him and his doings personally, the man was murdered when I was less then 6 years old, but I did learn from the way people talk and the way I've learned on his leadership and opinions. I know he wanted giving the Golan to Assad, I knew he didn't believe that Israel will be anytime under rockets attack from Gaza, He believed, innocently enough, in the peace process.

Believing in good, but right now, there is no peace. And there ARE rockets and the leader in which Rabin wanted to give the Golan is making Hitler proud.

So in field, we see the vision of Rabin, collapsing. And not just because he was killed.

To your second point. You say that teens go to Israel and come back filled with hatred. I can surely understand that.

I began expressing my opinions out of pure frustration, in 2006, during the second war in Lebanon. As a southern, I couldn't understand what the people of the north were going thorugh, (that was before the rockets from Gaza reached the range they are now), I watched the news and so Haifa on flamed but on CNN they told almost all the time about Beirut, and I began telling people outside about the war and how we see it from the tiny house in our town.I was not yet 17, supposed to do my homework, it was summer vacation, but the surrounding of war affected me, and while i wasn't working, i wrote, to myself and to others who were interested to hear the story from an Israeli POV. My mom had friends in Haifa, they couldn't stay there, Haifa was bombed all the time, so they came, bringing their whole family to stay with us. in our tiny house, suited for my parents and myself only, suddenly came a family of 12 people. and they braught their own friends. they were all 15 people in one tiny home. we put blankets on the floor, and warm clothes, and this could have been like a reality show, when you put many people in one house and film them, only it wasn't like that, though sometimes i would pretend. the entire hallway was filled with sleeping people at night, while they told us how they feel, and want, and you had to go through the fear and questions of the children (4 and 7 year olds. never understood the meaning of war, before that).

At the time, i understood I had to take responsibility. my mom couldn't handle everything, her guests had to go through a lot of difficult things, so she gave me responsibility over their children, I remember holding little 4 year old Offir and stating, with even voice, "Ani Ima Shlah Ashav". "*I* am your mother now". And I was just sixteen. I remember cuddling the little baby next to my bed at night, each time an airplane flew over the sky, she would start crying, asking me if the airplane will bomb us. I just smiled at that, told her that these are IDF airplanes, that they protect her, not bomb her, and then she would relax.

And all that time i told people who would like to hear, that with all that, I truely believed in peace and that I hope the bad situation will be over before we know it. I was optimistic. people asked me what makes me be like that. Pro Israelis on net warned me that my innocence will be over before I know it, that i would "understand" how the "enemy acts".

And after 2006, came late 2007. I found myself getting drafted, which is a whole new thing to describe and experience. When people who don't understand or seen the really small things about the Israeli Palestinian conflict, who see only what tv shows, that reality won't tell them anything. the First day in the IDF, for example. the IDF doesn't "brainwash" people to "hate Palestinians". the IDF is a totally different system from anything you know. you can join the US army, and stay a soldier there in training, while the battlefields will be thousands of miles away. in Israel, each corner is a battlefield. you're expected to act like a full adult as a soldiers, but you're not. some people are not yet 18 when they fight. you find youself in a situation you have ZERO control over. you're just a tiny vessel in a huge system which tells you, go die to protect your country. you love your country, but you dont WANNA die! and nobody has time to talk to you and let you any time to edjust, because, hey, they have like millions of other shocked teens who feel the same, so suck it up. On the first night in service, you understand everything changes. you get to meet a cruel man or woman, who from now on, will be like a thorn in your butt, telling you what to do, and not to do. Any wrong word, look, doing, and you wish you could just crawl someplace and die. That person will tell you from now on when to drink, pee, eat, sleep, go to bed, speak, stand, stay or run. Being rude is not an issue. Arguing is not an issue. what they tell you, you just obey. That is what you learn on the first week or so in the IDF. they suddenly put in your hand a huge thing that kills, and tell you to shoot it. I never held any kind of weapon before getting drafted. I panicked and cried when being in a shooting range. I felt like a helpless moron kid. this was so not me. but after the first wave of shock, you get used to it. after they get to know you, and what you're made of, then suddenly it's ok for you to speak, and argue, and be more independent. I moved to a base closer to my home, in the south, few months later, and later on, Cast lead began. And because f that I told you later that I understand. in 2006, I saw haifa being bombed on TV, knowing it's horrible, in my counry, to my friends and brother Israelis, but thankfully, i could escape to the walls of my room, knowing my house and town and district is safe.

On Cast lead, the bombings were much closer to home. I served in Ashdod, the city that became favourite of Hamas missiles. I returned home to my town near Be'er Sheva, also bombed by rocket missiles. my job in the army had me to talk to soldiers on battle, to see and hear anything happening in Gaza, I saw a missile hit near the IDF vessel, my friends got injured, i saw on live, felt things on my flesh, that I didn't know were even possible. It is not that the IDF changes you to "hate". if the hate comes, it is only because only then you see things, and for me, anyway, an entire inner truth changed. I never harmed anyone, I never wished or hoped to do it, and yet my town and friends and place were attacked. So in Cast lead i kind of lost that optimism and innocence I have. while being in the shleter I hoped Gaza will be on fire, so the nightmare will be over and i wont be afraid. I hoped that more and more people will be injured there, because my friend was hit by rocket plineters, and I felt a wave of revenge desire; seeing Palestinian moms crying on tv, I felt NOTHING. because the mom of the injured soldier I knew was crying near his bed, too. I didn't hate any Palestinian of porpuse, i just changed because war changes you. Because you're hurt yourself, as a civilian on the other side, how can you feel sympthy for any Palestinian, while their leadership is harming you. That is why I understand. I don't know if it's brainwashing, I just know the feeling. But we shouldn't let ourselves be controled by frustration and anger. Because anger disappears at some point, and then you feel regret because you don't see yourself in the doings anymore.

I wish that we know better days.

Lips,thank you for your honesty and I wish to say,that your comment is the most interesting and interllectual thing I have read on here...........It is a human story and you young lady are to be congratulated on the person you have become (I could give you a real hug)......your story really is the human side for both the Israelis and Palestinians.....Your Story Is Just Like The Many Palestinian Stories.......the heart ache,the constant living in fear,and in many ways,... the abandonment...........Every family in Israel and Palestine have been affected,in a very detrimental way,that unless you have lived it....cannot possibly feel it.

Lips I know Haifa well,in fact I have travelled most of Israel and Palestine......What makes this conflict so appauling is that both the Israelis and Palestinians are such clever peoples.

Lips to take responsibility for children so young,and being young yourself,shows that you are a diamond.

steven

Last edited:
The connection to your point was the "map" given few posts ago.

To your second statement I can agree, that's fair. Arabs and Jews, in a reasonable, could and should both live in Israel.

My own family was expelled from their fields in the earliest 20's. So It will be obvious that I could relate to a Palestinian family that was forced to leave theirs in the early war. right? that's fair.

However, I should remind you that the official Palestinian government is Hamas. Hamas does not recognize the rights of the Jews to be in the land as well. They want to destroy the Jewish roots on the land.

That's unacceptable.

That's what i'm saying.
Why should Hamas recognize Israel, when Israel won't recognize them? In fact, Israel started that illegal and immoral blockade right after Hamas was elected in a democratic election. Look, I'm no fan of Hamas. They've got their own set of problems. They're also guilty of war crimes. But the fact remains, they've stated on more than one occasion, they're willing to abide by a two-state solution. But Israel has got to stop fucking with them!

The way I see it, there is too much talk about Hamas and not enough talk about Israel. Case in point, there was a 4 month ceasefire that Hamas honored. However, Israel would not reciprocate. The ceasefire ended after the IDF did a commando raid into Gaza to kill some Palestinian leader. So, in this case, it looks like Israel is the one who doesn't want peace.

To your second statement I can agree, that's fair. Arabs and Jews, in a reasonable, could and should both live in Israel.

My own family was expelled from their fields in the earliest 20's. So It will be obvious that I could relate to a Palestinian family that was forced to leave theirs in the early war. right? that's fair.

However, I should remind you that the official Palestinian government is Hamas. Hamas does not recognize the rights of the Jews to be in the land as well. They want to destroy the Jewish roots on the land.

That's unacceptable.

That's what i'm saying.
Why should Hamas recognize Israel, when Israel won't recognize them? In fact, Israel started that illegal and immoral blockade right after Hamas was elected in a democratic election. Look, I'm no fan of Hamas. They've got their own set of problems. They're also guilty of war crimes. But the fact remains, they've stated on more than one occasion, they're willing to abide by a two-state solution. But Israel has got to stop fucking with them!

The way I see it, there is too much talk about Hamas and not enough talk about Israel. Case in point, there was a 4 month ceasefire that Hamas honored. However, Israel would not reciprocate. The ceasefire ended after the IDF did a commando raid into Gaza to kill some Palestinian leader. So, in this case, it looks like Israel is the one who doesn't want peace.

Gay Boy, you know only about oral copulation http://www.usmessageboard.com/5143970-post567.html

Former Gazan Nonie Darwish, Human Rights Activist, Founder, Arabs For Israel
An Arab-Made Misery - WSJ.com

International donors pledged almost $4.5 billion in aid for Gaza earlier this month. It has been very painful for me to witness over the past few years the deteriorating humanitarian situation in that narrow strip where I lived as a child in the 1950s.

It is Hamas, an Islamist terror organization supported by Iran, which is using and abusing Palestinians... While Hamas leaders hid in the well-stocked bunkers and tunnels they prepared before they provoked Israel into attacking them, Palestinian civilians were exposed and caught in the deadly crossfire between Hamas and Israeli soldiers.

Both Israel and Egypt are fearful of terrorist infiltration from Gaza -- all the more so since Hamas took over -- and have always maintained tight controls over their borders with Gaza. The Palestinians continue to endure hardships because Gaza continues to serve as the launching pad for terror attacks against Israeli citizens. Those attacks come in the form of Hamas missiles that indiscriminately target Israeli kindergartens, homes and businesses.

And Hamas continued these attacks more than two years after Israel withdrew from Gaza in the hope that this step would begin the process of building a Palestinian state, eventually leading to a peaceful, two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There was no "cycle of violence" then, no justification for anything other than peace and prosperity. But instead, Hamas chose Islamic jihad. Gazans' and Israelis' hopes have been met with misery for Palestinians and missiles for Israelis.

Hamas, an Iran proxy, has become a danger not only to Israel, but also to Palestinians as well as to neighboring Arab states, who fear the spread of radical Islam could destabilize their countries.

Arabs claim they love the Palestinian people, but they seem more interested in sacrificing them. If they really loved their Palestinian brethren, they'd pressure Hamas to stop firing missiles at Israel. In the longer term, the Arab world must end the Palestinians' refugee status and thereby their desire to harm Israel. It's time for the 22 Arab countries to open their borders and absorb the Palestinians of Gaza who wish to start a new life. It is time for the Arab world to truly help the Palestinians, not use them.

That's unacceptable.

That's what i'm saying.

Have you read the Hamas agenda lately? they quote the hadith that states that the end of days won't come until the Muslim will kill the last Jew.

Now you tell me, as an American, or Christian, or a human being or whatever, how exactly you are to speak (recognize?) with people that their most BASIC belief says that their God wishes them to kill you.

Really, I am curious of how your head works on that one:doubt:

Second of all, the blockade. Why do you think there is a blockade? because the Israeli government likes it? the blockade is because Israeli people DIED because of Palestinian terrorists (who have also harmed Americans, btw). If the Hamas and Islamic Jihad and all of them will give up terror, there will be no NEED of blockade. THAT is a PAINFULLY simple reason, really!

For last, you say that Hamas respected the 4 months seacefire. THAT, my friend, is not true at all.

Let me tell you, from A LOT of experience in that field. Hamas does NOT respect seacefires. EVER.

In Israel there is what we call "the range rings". The Missles from Gaza are known in differences of range distances. the area which is close to the strip, is called in Hebrew "Ottef Aza" literally translated "The envelop of Gaza" or "The Gaza vicinity". it is usually the distance of 0-7 kilometers from the Gaza strips. this area is known for being full of Kibbutzim and small agricultural villages, many of them next to the Gaza boarder, some of them hold no more then few hundred families, the area has about 20-30 of those villages. between them there is the town of Sderot, which became the symbol of Ottef Aza to the missle launching. before Cast lead, the missile launching hit a new distance, the city of Ashkelon, which is beyond the 7 kilometers distance, it is also a larger city compared to Sderot. in Cast Lead itself, the missiles got to Ashdod (which has the main port in Israel) and Be'er Sheva (The 'capital' of the south)

After those missles hit those new ranges, the Israeli policy changed. they began reacting to missiles being launched. from a few thousands under fire when missles hit the Gaza vicinity, suddenly the range became much farer. Be'er Sheva and Ashdod are both about 35-40 Kilometers from Gaza, the missiles threatened not a few thousands, but over a million civilians. so the Israeli policy now has "stages". When missiles are hitting clost to Ashdod or Be'er Sheva, Israel usually responds to them, since dozens of thousands live in those cities; But when the missiles are hitting only the narrow area of "Ottef Aza" only sderot or ashkelon, then there is no response. then people don't want to brake what is rediculously called "ceasefire".

EVERY DAY, and I mean EVERY DAY, because I KNOW it happened every day, before the targeting of the Palestinian leader, missiles fell in the area of Ottef Aza. 3-4 missiles anight. really close to the boarder. Mostly the cauncil of Eshkol or the council of 'Sha'ar Negev'. Only when entering the council sites you will hear of it. The national media didn't talk about it. but it happened EVERY NIGHT. the Israeli government ignored. people from Tel Aviv will get pissed when hearing about sudden explosion of an empty field in Gaza, saying, "why braking the ceasefire"? and southerners will also get pissed, asking back, "what ceasefire?". and indeed, Hamas does not respect ceasefires, they figured the thinking long ago. when the hit the tiny villages, no one says anything, they even mocked and laughed at Netanyahu's silence.

The last missile from Gaza was launched not even a week ago. I'm sure you didn't hear about it.

What we see from here, you aint seeing from there.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back