Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

Where can there be a Palestinian State? If it is anywhere in Israel, the Israelis can rule it anytime they like. And not a single surrounding Arab country wants their Palestinians back at all, let alone provide a Palestinian State for them. Do you think Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

They could all live at your house.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams :clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

Winston Churchill :clap2:
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Amazon.com]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

LOL. Seriously Ima, would YOU rather live with the Israelis or Palestinians?

Where can there be a Palestinian State? If it is anywhere in Israel, the Israelis can rule it anytime they like. And not a single surrounding Arab country wants their Palestinians back at all, let alone provide a Palestinian State for them. Do you think Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

They could all live at your house.

Which proves that the one drawing that map was biased.
Whether the person drawing the map is biased or not, it doesn't change the fact that jews were the minority land owners in that area at the time. The migration is not a debatable issue.

The land is called "Palestine". There are Jews and Arabs in it. But only the Arabs are Palestinians. the Jews are 'Zionists'. only the Arab-Palestinians "Belong". the Jews apperenly not, and not called the people of Palestine.

Now THAT'S fair!:mad:
If you're going to group arabs-Palestinian's, then it's perfectly okay to group jews-zionists. You're splitting hairs.

Whether the person drawing the map is biased or not, it doesn't change the fact that jews were the minority land owners in that area at the time. The migration is not a debatable issue.

The land is called "Palestine". There are Jews and Arabs in it. But only the Arabs are Palestinians. the Jews are 'Zionists'. only the Arab-Palestinians "Belong". the Jews apperenly not, and not called the people of Palestine.

If you're going to group arabs-Palestinian's, then it's perfectly okay to group jews-zionists. You're splitting hairs.

The only matter you are informed about is oral copulation, gay boy.http://www.usmessageboard.com/5143970-post567.html

I don't. I'm sticking on the hypocrisy of semantics. Ever heard the saying "Terminology determines Ideology"?

If speaking the "Palestinians" of "Palestine" BEFORE 48, the people of "Palestine" are both Jews and Arabs. Not only Arabs.

Those who says otherwise obviously lie.

When has there ever been a palesteenian state in history? 5000 years of recorded history can't be wrong.
Jew Hater

I don't. I'm sticking on the hypocrisy of semantics. Ever heard the saying "Terminology determines Ideology"?

If speaking the "Palestinians" of "Palestine" BEFORE 48, the people of "Palestine" are both Jews and Arabs. Not only Arabs.

Lip you are completely correct,albeit the Palestinians were the majority.....Jews and Arabs flourished TOGETHER...steve.....but it is also true tha the ZIONISTs,used tactics on the Palestinians to overthrow them from their own land......something the Israeli government has continued to this day. :cool:

Last edited:

You're right, it would be a lie. I don't see what that has to do with my point, but I do agree with what you just said.

Jews and arabs had been living in that area for generations. They are both indigenous to the area known as Palestine. All I'm saying (and what the map shows), is that the arabs were the majority land owners by large numbers.

When has there ever been a palesteenian state in history? 5000 years of recorded history can't be wrong.
Jew Hater

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :badgrin:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Lip you are completely correct,albeit the Palestinians were the majority.....Jews and Arabs flourished TOGETHER...steve.....but it is also true tha the ZIONISTs,used tactics on the Palestinians to overthrow them from their own land......something the Israeli government as continued to this day. :cool:
A voice of reason is always refreshing to see.

Correct there is a vast difference between Palestinians and other Arab Tribes as there is between Jews and Zionists:cool:

Correct there is a vast difference between Palestinians and other Arab Tribes as there is between Jews and Zionists:cool:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :badgrin:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lip you are completely correct,albeit the Palestinians were the majority.....Jews and Arabs flourished TOGETHER...steve.....but it is also true tha the ZIONISTs,used tactics on the Palestinians to overthrow them from their own land......something the Israeli government has continued to this day. :cool:

this tactic is called "war":eusa_whistle: it's surta works that way, the in wars people sometimes are forced to leave or change place.

I believe that since the war started in 48, many oppurtunities have occuried to solve this thing, but only both the Israeli government and the Palestinian authority missed chance after chance, they made things worse.

*sigh*

And those who suffer are always the innocent civilians, of course:doubt: the leaders gain their money and statues, why should they care?:mad:

You're right, it would be a lie. I don't see what that has to do with my point, but I do agree with what you just said.

Jews and arabs had been living in that area for generations. They are both indigenous to the area known as Palestine. All I'm saying (and what the map shows), is that the arabs were the majority land owners by large numbers.

The connection to your point was the "map" given few posts ago.

To your second statement I can agree, that's fair. Arabs and Jews, in a reasonable, could and should both live in Israel.

My own family was expelled from their fields in the earliest 20's. So It will be obvious that I could relate to a Palestinian family that was forced to leave theirs in the early war. right? that's fair.

However, I should remind you that the official Palestinian government is Hamas. Hamas does not recognize the rights of the Jews to be in the land as well. They want to destroy the Jewish roots on the land.

That's unacceptable.

That's what i'm saying.

this tactic is called "war":eusa_whistle: it's surta works that way, the in wars people sometimes are forced to leave or change place.

I believe that since the war started in 48, many oppurtunities have occuried to solve this thing, but only both the Israeli government and the Palestinian authority missed chance after chance, they made things worse.

*sigh*

And those who suffer are always the innocent civilians, of course:doubt: the leaders gain their money and statues, why should they care?:mad:[/QUOTE)

Well some may call it systematic murder ... alienation....and annihilation since 1948 and before but that is for another discussion Lips.

What you say is to a degree right but in many ways you were often putting the Palestinians in a position they found untenable as at times it was for Israel but I feel the Murder of Mr Rabin who with Simon Peres were very close to success.but that's history now.

I believe that Israelis and Palestinians desire peace because in the end if the Schism cannot be breached it will be perilious for both peoples.Although the Israelis have tried to soften their image to the West over the past two decades(Holo Musemns etc)the basic tennent of their policies is unfair in principal towards the Palestinians.

Despite all their efforts,there is now and surge worldwide to anti-semetism,I see it everywhere I travel........but this could easily have been avoided had not the Government not had the Ultra Orthodox and Zionists in their ear over the years inparticular recent years.

I personally think that the biggest problem the Israelis have is the hatred between Orthodox and Secular Jews in Israel....this now and in the future will create the biggest problem.

I have lived in Israel and found secular Jews and Palestinians got on well. It is well known that I think the Orthodox etc., are generally a lot of parasites particually the men. all very well being subsidised by WORKING JEWS but Israel only has to have a deep and lasting recession because already there is much resentment already.

The CLODS on here just think it's an Israel versus the Palestinians.........Lips you full well know other troubles lurke under the skin..as it were.steven...........by the way your script in hebrew,what does it say ??

Last edited:

*sigh*

And those who suffer are always the innocent civilians, of course:doubt: the leaders gain their money and statues, why should they care?:mad:[/QUOTE)

Well some may call it systematic murder ... alienation....and annihilation since 1948 and before but that is for another discussion Lips.

What you say is to a degree right but in many ways you were often putting the Palestinians in a position they found untenable as at times it was for Israel but I feel the Murder of Mr Rabin who with Simon Peres were very close to success.but that's history now.

I believe that Israelis and Palestinians desire peace because in the end if the Schism cannot be breached it will be perilious for both peoples.Although the Israelis have tried to soften their image to the West over the past two decades(Holo Musemns etc)the basic tennent of their policies is unfair in principal towards the Palestinians.

Despite all their efforts,there is now and surge worldwide to anti-semetism,I see it everywhere I travel........but this could easily have been avoided had not the Government not had the Ultra Orthodox and Zionists in their ear over the years inparticular recent years.

I personally think that the biggest problem the Israelis have is the hatred between Orthodox and Secular Jews in Israel....this now and in the future will create the biggest problem.

I have lived in Israel and found secular Jews and Palestinians got on well. It is well known that I think the Orthodox etc., are generally a lot of parasites particually the men. all very well being subsidised by WORKING JEWS but Israel only has to have a deep and lasting recession because already there is much resentment already.

The CLODS on here just think it's an Israel versus the Palestinians.........Lips you full well know trouble lurkes under the skin..as it were.steven

Quran 60:4
We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"
My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

*sigh*

The CLODS on here just think it's an Israel versus the Palestinians.........Lips you full well know trouble lurkes under the skin..as it were.steven

Quran 60:4

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

AND WHO YOU DOPE ARMED AND CREATED WHAT IS NOW HAMAS.....ANSWER>>>>>THE USA AND ISRAEL..........YOU REALLY ARE A DOPEY SOD AT TIME Stonizionista

Forum List

Back