Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

I am not aware of a single Palestinian Israeli citizen who has chosen to leave Israel to live in some Arab country. Are you?

I am not aware of a single Palestinian Israeli citizen who has chosen to leave Israel to live in some Arab country. Are you?

Unlike you, I don't pretend to know what every palestinian is up to.

Most Jews prefer the US to Israel. :thanks:

I, and Israel, welcome the Jews to Israel, but they just won't leave. The Afros won't leave either, in spite of claiming to be oppressed here and here against their will.

Most of Israel's jewish population comes from Asia and Europe. I feel like America has not made its fair contribution, and therefor should take a more proactive approach. Maybe banning Jews from owning land in America?

I, and Israel, welcome the Jews to Israel, but they just won't leave. The Afros won't leave either, in spite of claiming to be oppressed here and here against their will.

Most of Israel's jewish population comes from Asia and Europe. I feel like America has not made its fair contribution, and therefor should take a more proactive approach. Maybe banning Jews from owning land in America?

I do believe there is a bill in Congress which will ban Nazis from owning land here. Guess you'll soon be renting

Most of Israel's jewish population comes from Asia and Europe.

Incorrect, but typical ignorance by a member of the skinhead nation. The largest group of Israelis are from - drumroll please - the Mideast.

Incorrect, but typical ignorance by a member of the skinhead nation. The largest group of Israelis are from - drumroll please - the Mideast.

Save the bullshit for shitheads. The US has a larger Jewish population than Israel.

Save the bullshit for shitheads. The US has a larger Jewish population than Israel.

Fine, but how does that explain your ignorant claim:
"Most of Israel's jewish population comes from Asia and Europe."

You Know something MJB maybe you and I can agree on something after all. I think that Israel should give all the Palestinians in Israel and the West bank their wish and make them citizens !!! :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

Yes, but Israel will never accept that. Israel will never accept peace.

Israel is the problem, eh?
Hamas: any peace deal with Israel would be 'truce' - Yahoo! News
Hamas would consider any Palestinian peace deal with Israel as a truce, the Islamist movement's second-in-command Mussa Abu Marzuk said in a rare interview with American Jewish daily Forward.
"We will not recognise Israel as a state," he reiterated during an interview conducted over two days in Cairo, where he has lived since leaving Damascus along with most of the Hamas leadership in exile.

I do believe there is a bill in Congress which will ban Nazis from owning land here. Guess you'll soon be renting

I offer support for Israel and that's the reply I get?

Don't mind Ariux. We keep him here for fun.

Fine, but how does that explain your ignorant claim:
"Most of Israel's jewish population comes from Asia and Europe."

Maybe we should start banning the ownership of land to bigots like you and let you join the other fascists who are still in Europe. I guess you have no problem with Hitler and his Nazis wiping out so many Jews. Why shouldn't many of the survivors have gone to Israel where they felt safe from anti-Semites like you? Of course I doubt that you have seen any survivors here in the U.S. with the numbers on their arms. In fact we have had survivors living in the U.S. posting on AOL message boards in the past. Meanwhile, the largest amount of Jewish people who went to Israel came from Arab countries. Do a little research.

"Peace deal" with Palestinians??? The only "peace deal" the Palestinians would sign with Israel is if there were no Israel.

Hmmm! Guess this must be do to Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians we hear so much about on this board.

PostPartisan - Why Palestinians want to be Israeli citizens

Having that knowledge, that bread trumps war, don't you think that Israel should use that very recipe to further this tranquility to the rest of her neighbors, by signing a peace deal with the Palestinians?

Hmmm! Guess this must be do to Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians we hear so much about on this board.

Well yes, as a matter of fact it does. The way the Israeli government has ruled the West Bank and bombed Gaza over the past few years has made a viable Palestinian state virtually impossible, economically or politically speaking. Nobody who has to feed a family would choose to live in a non-functional state where there are no jobs. Israeli citizenship would be a much more lucrative commodity in practical (ie, money) terms over the foreseeable future, at least until the theoretical future Palestinian government begins to actually function and gain legitimacy.

Of course, this last point is impossible under the current Israeli government's proposals, which envisions the Palestinian "state" as a series of small enclaves, connected by highways with checkpoints, with no control over borders, airspace, or most water and other resources.

"Peace deal" with Palestinians??? The only "peace deal" the Palestinians would sign with Israel is if there were no Israel.

Having that knowledge, that bread trumps war, don't you think that Israel should use that very recipe to further this tranquility to the rest of her neighbors, by signing a peace deal with the Palestinians?

The Jews should just rename Israel to Palestine and let everyone in, then go back to bed. Conflict over. Send my Nobel Peace Prize to: Osama bin Laden c/o US witness protection plan.

I offer support for Israel and that's the reply I get?
The frustration is understandable. I offer support for palistanians, but palilovers (of all!) hate me regardless of cold facts on the ground, confirmed by a 2009 poll of the westban palistanians, aged 17 and over, by dr.Kokli and the Maagar Mochot:
"... according to a representative sample of the adult population in Judea and Samaria, over 40% (of the) respondents have considered emigrating permanently to some other country. Furthermore, only 15% stated that that ... no inducement ... could prompt them to leave their present place of residence permanently.
By contrast, 70% identified some form of material measure, translatable into monetary terms (such as accommodation, education, financial compensation and so on), that could bring them to emigrate permanently."
The study also found that 17% over age 17 would emigrate abroad immediately, if they had the means to do so. Including those under 17, who would emigrate, brings a total of the potential immediate emigrants to about 23%.
Here's a solution: Gaza remains palistan, Israel establishes an office of the emigrant aid for the WB palistanians, and they can dance it from there. Very much humane, very much humanitarian, very much fair.
We can't deny palistanians their wish, can we? The progressive international community and the UN should know that, if they care, as they advertise. Denying palistnians their wish is an experiment in human despair for the sole purpose of pestering jews at the palistanian expence!
Doh!

Forum List

Back